Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fallen Angels

So Long And Goodnight

by MCR-99 1 review

Title came from Helena. Enjoy this guys!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-03-03 - 1059 words

0Unrated

So Long And Goodnight.

I walked out of my bathroom,and over to my dresser.The evening sun seeped through my red curtains,that had been shut for most of the day.I pulled out my black vest and dark red tracksuit bottoms and layed them out on my bed.I then opened my window,and made a small parting in my curtains.I then began getting out of my clothes and pulling on my pyjamas,before going over to my bathroom again to brush my teeth.From my medicine cabinet I got out my toothbrush,a thin,black one,and my toothpaste.I squeezed a blob of toothpaste along the bristles of the brush,before wetting it under the cold tap.When the brush felt damp enough,I turned off the tap and began to scrub the plaque off of my teeth,no like I had any.After a few minutes of teeth-brushing,I took the toothbrush out my mouth and spat out the mixture of toothpaste and saliva.I then cleaned my brush,tapping it on the side of the sink to dry,before putting the brush back in it's spot along with the toothpaste.I got out my black hairbrush and brushed my damp hair through,before tying it in a tight bun and returning to my bedroom.I walked over to my bed,a small thing with a black matress and red pillowcases and a red duvet,and pulled back the covering,slipping inside it.I layed awake,waiting for my visitor to arrive,as he has done every night before his death,and after.

After a few hours,the wind blew into my room.It felt cold against my skin,and I smiled.A cold wind told me he had arrived.Within an instant,the figure I had been waiting for stepped through my window,closing it behind him.He then turned to me,his jet black fringe covering his warm,hazel eyes.He moved his hair,with a pale white hand,before walking over to my bed.

"Move up,Sadie."He said in his velvet smooth voice.I did so,and he slipped under the covers and wrapped a cold arm around me.

"Good evening,Gerard.How are you tonight?"

"Dead."

"Well,you are a ghost."I point out,and he chuckles.

"And you make me feel alive."

"That's my specialty."I smile,and he kisses me.His moistured lips felt cool against mine,giving me a tingling sensation.

"I have something to tell you."He sighed,he looked sad.

"What?"I ask,acknowledging his sadness."Bad news?"

"Yes."He hesitated,before continuing his sentence."I won't be able to visit you anymore,this is my last night with you."

I blinked,taking in what he was saying,before speaking.

"What do you mean,Gerard? Why can't you visit anymore?"

"I can feel you moving on.You won't need me anymore after this,you'll move on from what happened."

"Oh."I sighed sadly,moving away from him.I grew tears in my eyes as I looked at my wall.I guess I was moving on a little,but I still blamed myself for his death.I regretted it,I should have walked home with him that night,three months ago.But I didn't,I let him out of my grasp and he got murdered.My tears streamed down softly,and I sobbed a little.Gerard wrapped his arms around me,and pulled me closer.

"Shh,okay?"He soothed me,as I cried into his t-shirt.He slowly rocked me back and forth,before singing a sweet tune to me.

The hardest thing I'd ever do,is say goodbye and walk away slowly from you.
But I'll do it.
And after all this time I shared with you,it seems unfair.
To leave with nothing more than blank stares,but I'll do it.

If it's for the best I wish you well.
If it helps to say our life was a living hell,well then do it,do it,do it.

Don't you ever forget about me.
When you toss and you turn in your sleep.
I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about the reasons you close your eyes.
I haunt your dreams at night,so you can't stop thinking about me.
Don't stop thinking about me.

Do you really think you could see this through,put on a smile and wear it for someone new?
Don't you do it,because I know I'm not the easiest one to love.
But every ounce I have I invest in you,but no one said love's not for taking chances.

So don't you ever forget about me.
When you toss and you turn in your sleep.
I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about the reasons you close your eyes.
I haunt your dreams at night,so you can't stop thinking about me.
Please don't stop thinking about me.

Will you take me back in the morning,if I promise to never act this way again?
Because I'm so bad at being lonely,but I don't know how,don't know how.
I don't know how.

So don't ever forget about me.
Don't ever forget about me.

Don't ever forget about me.
When you toss and you turn in your sleep.
I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about the reasons you close your eyes.
I haunt your dreams at night,so you can't stop thinking about me.
Don't stop thinking about me.
Just close your eyes and fall asleep tonight.


His soft voice calmed me,and my tears dryed.

"Just close your eyes."He sang,softly."And fall asleep tonight."

My eyes drooped closed as his touch dissapeared.
He was gone.Forever.

So,the song I used was called Don't Ever Forget About Me by Sleeping With Sirens.I just thought it'd fit with this oneshot and the whole concept of leaving.Plus when people die,they sometimes say as their last words to not forget about them and stuff,and that's basically what Gerard was saying when he told me he was going and never coming back.Anyway.Rate and Review,and I might update My Heart Attack In Black Hair Dye and They'll Tear Us Apart If You Give Them The Chance tomorrow or sometime during the week.

xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story