Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fallen Angels

Can You Hear Me Cry Out To You?

by MCR-99 1 review

IDK,I'm bored.Plus this plot has been in my mind all day,so hey,lets get it done!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-04 - 1198 words

0Unrated

Can You Hear Me Cry Out To You?

"EMO!"I heard a voice yell across the schoolyard,and felt the impact of a snowball hit my face.The impact was so much that I toppled over,falling hard on the ice beneath me.Soon,a chorus of laughs followed,and I felt tears brim in my eyes.I looked at all the people in the yard as they giggled and laughed at the girl with the jet black hair and eyeliner,which was me,who sat on the floor after being hit with a cold snowball.My eyes met with Gerard,the school's musician.He was crazy hot,he had the same colour hair as me.But,he was already taken,from what I saw.He was super close with Lyn-Z.She was another musician;an artist.So,that just left me.The loser with no friends.I slowly got up off of the floor,gathering up my sketchbook and pencils that had fallen out of my bag,and walked out the school gates onto the snowy streets of New Jersey.

When I'd gotten home,I was greeted by the shouts that my parents threw at me.

"Where were you,Sadie?!"My father roared at me,glaring.

"Nowhere,Dad! Just coming out of school,that's all!"

"Well,it doesn't take you an hour to get home,does it?"My mother added,shouting.

"No,but I don't give a shit."I muttered,and both my parents' eyes widened.

"What did you just say?!"

"Nothing."

"Yeah,it better not be!"

They carried on shouting at me as I walked up the wooden stairs and along the landing to my room.I opened the wooden door to be greeted by the smiling faces on my posters,all mocking me with their happiness.I slammed the door behind me,much to the annoyance of my parents,yet I never did care anymore.I went over to my black CD player,slipping a CD out of the rack.It was the album from Sleeping With Sirens,my favourite band,called Let's Cheers To This.I found the track I wanted,and put it on at full volume.The guitars filled my bedroom as I went over to my bedroom window and opened it up,as if to let the world know how much I was done with everything.I then proceeded to scream the chorus out of the window,for all to hear.

Remember when they said what we want can never be done,when it all comes falling down.
We'll do what we want to!
Said we'll do what we want to,yeah!
Remember when they said what they want can never be done,well look who's laughing now!
We'll do what we want to!
Said we'll do what we want to,yeah,yeah,yeah!


"Sadie! Turn that off,for fuck sake!"I heard the call of my mother up the stairs.I ignored her.It only got worse,when the same boys that had got me with the snowball earlier,walked by my house.They stopped outside my window,and noticed me,before bursting out laughing.

"Oh,look! Emo girl,is playing her Emo music!"

I had had it,with these names.I got called these names,every fucking day,non stop.They made fun of me,and my music taste.But home wasn't any better,my parents kept saying how my brother,the big hip-hop rapper,was a better child than me,their youngest child.They were embarrased of me,when talking to their friends they said they had 3 kids,not four.I was done.I walked off to the bathroom,grabbing my razor.I opened the top of the razor,slipping out the blade,and walking back to my room and to my window.I held my arm out the window,placing the blade on my wrist.I sliced a big,long line along my forearm,damaging my skin.My blood seeped out,dropping onto the snow beneath me.

"You see,World?!"I shout out the window."This! This is what you have made me do!"I began laughing as my arm ached in pain.I grew dizzier and dizzier,as I watched my blood pour.I was growing weary,and dropped my blood-stained blade on the ground,as I fell forward,out the window,my blood spilling on the snow.My eyes drooped closed,but not before seeing a flock of jet-black hair come towards me,and hazel eyes widen in panic.After that was darkness.

I awoke again,after a little while,in a hospital.I knew this place well,I had been here many times.The monitor was beeping slow and steady.I looked around the room,still with little conciousness,to see Gerard sat in one of the chairs in the room.He had his eyes on the paper he was drawing on.Did I mention he drew too? Well,he did.His work was the best I had ever seen before.His eyes darted up at me,and he put his sketchbook aside,and sat on the very edge of the bed.

"Why?"He asked,not making eye contact with me."Why,on Earth,would you do this to yourself?"He held up my arm,the one with the long cut on it.I winced,as I felt the sting of pain.Gerard saw my pain,and rested the arm down.

"Why?"He asked again.

"I did it."I eventually say."Because I was sick and tired of being ignored,bullied,mocked.I not only get bullied at school,the worst of it is at home.That,Gerard,is why I did what I did."

Gerard stayed silent for a while.

"I also have another reason."I say,and Gerard looks at me.

I hesitated,finally gathering up the courage to tell him how I really felt about him.To tell you the truth,I loved him like crazy.His mere presence brought me happiness,the way he loved to be artistic and creative,and how he sang.When he sang,even a simple nursery rhyme,everyone was in a hushed silence.I was,anyway,as I saw the sweet melody pour out of the one boy with the jet black hair,and eyeliner rimming around his angelic,hazel eyes.

"I did what I did,because I've never told that one guy how I felt about him.I love this one guy,with my entire existence.He is a real angel,and I love him."

"Maybe you should,y'know,tell him.He should know."

"I already have.That guy was you,Gerard.That guy is you."

I saw a small smile spread across Gerard's lips,and his eyes gleamed with happiness.He slowly moved in,before he pressed his lips to mine.Sparks flew like electricity,and he pulled away from the kiss with a smile.

"I love you,too.Always have,and always will."

He then kissed me again.

Okay,so I got the title from This Is How I Dissapear,and the song chorus was Do It Now,Remember It Later.Hope you like the oneshot guys.
Rate and Review! xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story