Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > At the end of the world Or the last thing I See

At the end of the world Or the last thing I See

by XCherrikidXD 3 reviews

At the end of the world who will survive. A creepy hospital+shitloads of famous people+Tanks?=one hell of a fight to survive....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-03-02 - Updated: 2013-03-02 - 942 words

0Unrated
Leda or better known as Leda Monster Bunny woke with a start, more nightmares.

Shielding her eyes from the penetrating sunlight which was seeping through her purple curtains. She wanted to get back to sleep but it seemed that whenever she woke up she wouldn't get back to sleep, so she stared at the posters of various bands collected on her ceiling and walls.

After trying but failing to get back to her 'dream' land she decided it was probably time to get up. Her iPhone came to life telling her she had a message.

Hey Leda,

Bring your acoustic to practice, I got ur electric at mine x

Amyx

Crap band practice, 10 right? Leda glanced at the clock which hung loosely off the wall, 10:45! Holy mother of Andy Biersack, yeah she had been late sometimes but never 45 frikin' minutes late.

Feeling the fuzz of the black carpet between her toes as she got dressed into her 'All the Hate Goes To My Dick' top, Purple skinnies and on her feet she wore her favorite shoes: Black knee high converse. Over her arms she wore different band wristbands like: Paramore, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Falling in Reverse and a British band that had got her really exited about going over to the UK You Me At Six.

The wrist bands covered the tattoo on her wrist. She quickly brushed her Purple hair styled it and brushed her teeth and grabbed her acoustic guitar from it's stand by the door. Locking the door to her apartment she ran down the hallway to the lobby, the automatic glass doors opened and led her to the parking lot where her small Ford Focus was waiting for her.

It took little less than 10 minutes to reach Amy and Ari's apartment.

"Oh my god your alive!" Scarlett put her hand over her mouth in pretend shock.

"No shit Sherlock." Ari slapped Scarlett round the head and ruffled her black hair.

"Finally! Leda only 45 minutes late!" Amy hugged her dear friend who stuck her tongue out at her band mate.

"To the practice room?" Ari strapped her bass picking up the Amp for it, The girls nodded setting up their instruments.

If they wanted to stay sighed on their record label they needed to make a proper album, yeah they had an EP but with a building fan base and a demand for more material therefore practice sessions had become a regular occurrence. Today was going to be devoted to singing, playing, writing, drinking coffee and eating cookies.

*

3 and a half hours later the girls decided to give playing a rest and go for coffee break, Scarlett's idea Leda added the cookies. Ari and Amy brewed the kettle and put cookies on a plate while Scarlett flicked through the channels in search of something good to watch while on break. She settled on Sponge-Bob Square Pants. Leda sat on the window sill on the ground floor apartment and watched the world go by.

A high pitched noise brought everyone to attention, Leda looked around the street to see what was making the noise then she saw it. A tank rumbled down the street, the tank was white but non of the girls took notice of the color just the fact that it had just rammed and flattened one of Amy and Ari's neighbors not caring about the occupants.

"What the fuck was that?" Ari asked in disbelief opening the front door and walking along the path to the gate's. Other residences occupying the street gathered in little groups demanding to know what a tank had flattened a house.

"I don't know but I have a feeling were going to find out soon" Leda's serious tone was just telling the group this was bad.

"The news might hold the answers" Scarlett rushed back inside the house and flicked the channel over to a news broadcast. Any would do as long as it held answers to that was happening.

"The state of California has become under attack, each city has been told to keep calm and keep on the eye on local news." Each channel was the same.

"The mayor of Los Angles has told people to keep calm gather in your local town halls gather everything necessary from your residence and make your way to your local town ha... "The fuck" Amy swore.

"Powers gone off" Ari shut the front door. "What do we do?"

"Do what they tell us obviously" Scarlett put the remote down and stood up " Gather everything, food instruments water"

"Were not going to the town hall" Leda stopped the mad rush.

"Why not where else do we go?" Ari asked still putting food in a bag.

"Well whatever is in them tanks are obviously not stupid so there gonna go where everyone is gathered, kill 2 birds with 1 stone" Leda explained. "Everyone pack stuff you need were getting out of here" The girls resumed without question packing food putting guitars mics into boxes and bags.

*

20 minutes later the girls were sat in Scarlett's Honda waiting for Leda to grab her stuff. Ari fiddled with her seat belt, Scarlett played with the strands of hair which sat past her shoulders. Amy sorted her brown hair out.

"Where the hell is she?" Ari asked.

"She's commin' now" Amy observed Leda ran toward the car carrying boxes heaped with posters and stuff.

"Don't all help at once" Leda loaded the boxes in the car she buckled up and the car lurched forward into drive.

Scarlett decided to use the back streets of the city to escape, to everyone's surprise it acutely worked....For a bit.
Sign up to rate and review this story