Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > At the end of the world Or the last thing I See

Chapter 2

by XCherrikidXD 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2013-03-03 - 1028 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

"People there's a car following us" Leda's worried voice came from the back.

"Well were screwed" Scarlett muttered.

"Forever the pessimist Scar" Ari shook her head a slight smile on her face.

"If you slow down we'll hold fire" A voice from a speaker came from the car in per suite of the girls.

"Slow down and we'll hold fire, I don't want to get killed!" Leda panicked and ducked down in her seat making her as small as possible. Amy stroked her back as Scarlett pushed her foot down harder on the gas pedal while Ari grabbed some sweets that Scarlett had left in her car to throw at the car behind them.

"What in god's name are you up to?" Amy asked her friend in confusion.

"Trying to smash their wind screen, Oh yeah" Ari hit the glass on the car and it sent it swerving and into an embankment. "Didn't mean to hurt them though" She added as an afterthought.

"Well at least it got 'em off our trail" Scarlett focused on the road, the car went silent no one dared to speak, everyone was too nervous anyway. Suddenly the silence was interrupted by Ari's phone bursting to life.

"Hey Sadie where the hell are you?... Hollywood medical centre what the fuck you doing there?... alright were on our way see ya in a bit" Ari hung up "We have to go to Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Centre Sadie's there"

"Oh lord" Leda sighed, the car fell silent again no-one wanted to speak.

After about 1 hour and 30 minutes the girls found them self's in the hospital parking of Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Centre.

They entered the deserted building. The rounded reception desk had papers strewn all over it's surface, the busted computer was surrounded by knocked over vases with dead flowers in them in some places the lino floors were wet form the water spilling from the vase.

The cream walls held pictures of yet more flowers which hung loosely from their frames. Chairs and tables had missing legs, this place had differently been in the wars.

"Creepy" Scarlett voiced.

"I'll say" Ari added.

"How the hell are we gonna find Sadie in this place?!" Amy exclaimed.

"I know I'll ri- oh shit no service" Leda sighed. The girls stood for a moment observing their surroundings before deciding it would be best to search and move away from the door just in case anyone saw them. Walking through a corridor which doors were tightly sealed except for one, the walls were a baby blue with white border. Hospital beds littered the already narrow walkway along with medicine trolleys and what looked like files of some sort.

"Where are the people?" Amy asked hugging Leda's shoulders keeping her close, In Scarlett, Ari and Amy's eyes Leda was the baby of the band since she was the youngest and Scarlett the mom because she was the oldest.

"There's a door open there I say we check it out" Scarlett the adventures one of the quartet suggested.

"You don't know who or what is behind it though" Amy pointed out.

"Well I guess were going to find out" Scarlett led the quartet to the end of the corridor not expecting what to see. Everyone was tense as Scarlett slowly entered the Peach coloured room. Scarlett backed out of the room when she saw someone lying on the bed. "Someone's in there" Scarlett whispered loud enough for her friends to her but quiet enough not to wake the person up. Leda released herself from Amy's grasp and ventured into the room which Scarlett had backed out off.

"Leda come back" Ari entered the room after Leda. A single table light illuminated the otherwise dark room in fact the only light on the bottom level. A couple of tiles lined the walls and on the table by the bed topped with yet more dead flowers.

"Oh my god it's Gerard Freaking Way!" Leda squealed.

"Hey I recognise you girls, Written In Blood right?" Gerard asked standing up. The girls nodded their heads in unison. "You know what happened? 1 minute I'm chilling on the tour bus the next a massive ass tank comes toward the bus."

"No were as clueless as you are were looking for our friend Sadie she didn’t come here with you did she and where are the guys?" Ari looked round the room in search of Ray, Frank, Sadie and Mikey.

"No one else except for me Frank Ray and Mikey came to the hospital last night as far as I can tell and I really don't know we came here like last night and we split up in search of food and supplies, wanna go explore?" Gerard jumped up, the girls were shocked very shocked. How could he go a day without food and have so much energy?

The girls followed Gerard back down the corridor to the reception desk. Gerard turned to the girls: "Which way should we go?"

"Hummm... eenie meenie mynee mo, which way should we fuckin' go?" Scarlett pointed to each of the 3 corridors which led in various directions. Her finger landed on the middle corridor which led to a set of stairs going to the higher levels. "This way it is" Gerard led the girls down the dark corridor the lights which hung loosely from the ceiling flickered on occasionally giving the girls light.

"What do you think is up there?" Leda whispered wanting to make the least amount of noise as possible, anything could be up there waiting for them.

"Whatever it is were going to find out, C'mon people" Amy slowly crept up the stairs. The tension in the air was thick, the girls reached the top of the stairs hoping they wouldn't meet any of the intruders.

"Which way?" Leda whispered, the sound of someone coughing made all 5 girls jump with fright Leda yelped slightly and buried her face into Amy's neck, the coughing got louder and footsteps echoed down the pristine corridors. "I'm so sorry" Leda whimpered.

"It's okay" Amy rubbed circles on her friends back, the footsteps got closer and closer until they stopped behind Gerard...
Sign up to rate and review this story