Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Move Over Boys!

Chapter 5

by tdeeley 2 reviews

We fight we break up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-04 - 1746 words

2Exciting
Hey people of earth and beyond! I know I have not updated in ages and ages and that is down to nothing else than me just being incredibly lazy! My brain needed a break man! Anyway I probably may be updating for frequently now with most of my exams being finished so yey! Love you all and enjoy :) Also Please rate and review you honestly have no idea how happy it makes me to see that you guys like or hate it :p



Bio Hazard's POV
[**]


I can feel movement only I know its not me moving myself.
My eyes are closed and as I become more aware of the world around me I notice someone's arms wrapped tightly around my small frame keeping me off the ground bridal style.
I keep my eyes closed and just revel in the feel of it, its comforting.
Its then that I realise that someone it carrying me, and I know its a male because there are no boobs on that chest.
I peek out of my left eye slightly and instantly see the mass of red hair so I slam my eyes closed again.
How is he carrying me?
Why is he carrying me?
'You fell asleep you doughnut!' my brain kindly reminds me.

Oh shit! Now what do I do? Do I scream and freak out? Do I just leave it? I get an idea that I almost smirk at before I realise I have to be 'asleep'.
Let the teasing begin.

“Mhm” I let out a small moan and hear him chuckle.

“Sleep talker.” he says giggling slightly. Okay time to kick it up a notch.

“Oooh” this time it was louder and more prominent and I noticed he slowed down his pace. I guess he’s trying to figure out what's going on.
“Yeahhh” I purred wriggling around a little bit so he could see my face, I bit my lip seductively and could hear his breath catch in his throat.
“U huh, Party!” Okay this time he almost dropped me because he stumbled, how cute.

“Is she dreaming about me?” He sounded confused so I though I'd clear that up for him.

“Yeah Party Poison, harder” I let the words roll off my tongue making sure they sounded sleep induced.

“Fuck!” he said before he inconveniently stumbled and fell to the ground with a thud and I conveniently happened to fall on top of him with my lips dangerously close to his neck. I lifted my lips ever so slightly so they were only just brushing his neck before letting out a slow, cold breath which in turn made his whole body shudder.

I groaned and moved my hands up to his hair to entangle my fingers into the cherry locks and in return gained a growl from the uncomfortable killjoy beneath me.
How far was I willing to go with this? I thought over.
How much was I able to get away with without him realising I was actually awake?

I noticed I was still straddling him and took advantage of the opportunity to 'accidentally' grind my hips down into his while trying to 'get comfortable'.
A strangled moan escaped his thin, pinkish lips and it took all my strength not to giggle.
Party then raised his hands and placed them on my hips, I was momentarily confused until he bucked his hips up into mine and the action caused me to 'wake up'.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I asked rolling off him and using my arms to back myself away.

“I- I uh... um” he stuttered and scratched his nose with his index finger which looked adorable, but I would never admit that!

“well?” I asked crossing my arms and cocking one eyebrow.

“you fell on top of me okay! I found you asleep at the lake and thought I'd be nice and carry you back to our camp.” he explained sounding frustrated.

“Okay number 1: Why didn’t you just wake me up? And number 2: that doesn’t explain why you were grinding into me. However number 2 does explain number three.” I reply biting back a giggle.

“what's number three?” Red head asks me sounding confused. It took every thing I had not to burst out laughing but for my own good I had to keep myself calm.

“Number three is why you have a raging bulge going on in your jeans” I say casting my eyes to the direction of his crotch.

He looks baffled for a moment before following my gaze to his prominent bulge in his tight grey skinny's and promptly crossing his legs to try and conceal it from my sight.
I cant help it any more, I cant hold it in any longer. With that I burst into hysterical laughter and fall so that I am rolling on the dusty desert ground.

“Okay its not funny Miss 'I moan in my sleep!'” he counter acts. Oh he thinks he's so clever trying to embarrass me. I decide to roll with it and see where he goes.

“what?” I ask imitating confusion.

“you were moaning in your sleep, my name to be exact.” he sounds so smug I wish I could wipe his face off, or a least that sickly smirk he has on.

“Oh? Did it sound something like 'Yeah Party Poison, harder!'” I rein-acted my little tease from earlier and his face drops ten thousand miles, where is a camera when you need one?

“you were fucking awake!” he yells getting into my face

I just smirk and push him away.

“well?” Party demands, I think about my answer and what the worst thing I can say is and I decide on,

“maybe?”

And this is where he fucking explodes “What!? You were awake and I had to carry you for fucking miles trying to be nice to you and get you to a bed and you fucking repay me by giving me a hard on and making me look like an idiot? How fucking dare you! Who the fuck do you think you are?”

his chest rises and falls as he took in deep, thick breaths to try and better control his anger. I slowly walk over to him, looking deep into his greenish/brownish orbs that are filled with rage and destruction. When I stand in front of him still never loosing eye contact I put on my signature smirk and say clearly,

“I'm fucking Bio Hazard” with that I lean up and kiss his cheek and his reaction was one I did not expect.

It wasn’t until I was on all fours on the ground spitting blood out from my mouth with a burning stinging on the left side of my face did I realize he had hit me. And that’s when I saw red.

I pounced up from the ground and swung my fist with everything I had for it to come in straight contact with his nose. A sickening crack echoed around us and I knew I had broken it. He stumbled back groaning, doubled over and clutching his nose in both hands. Suddenly his head snapped up and his eyes were glazed with pure rage. He charged forward and before I could jump out of the way he tackled me sending us both tumbling to the ground. We kept rolling from the force of the hit, scraping and tearing the bare skin of my legs on the rigid ground. We finally stopped rolling landing with him on top of me and he took this opportunity to start getting hits in wherever he could. My nose, my eyes, my mouth, my jaw, my head, my neck, my shoulders.

He underestimated my strength and lessened his hold on me.
Big mistake!
I flipped us over so I was on top and hooked my feet around his back so he couldn’t move. I swung my fists straight for his face. Again and again kept hitting him where ever I could making sure every punch came with just as much force as the last.
My hands were covered in his blood but I still kept going, I needed this, I needed to release some of my fury.
I looked at his face again and saw the only man I truly despise, the bald head, the cocky smirk, the dark twisted eyes.
Korse.
I yelled out in a fit of rage and added even more strength to my attacks. He struggled and thrashed beneath me but I would not let up.

“Bio! stop!” someone yelled my name from behind me but I couldn’t distinguish the person. But I didn’t stop, this man was the reason for everything that was wrong with my life, with the Battery city.

I was suddenly ragged back off of the bloody mess beneath me and restrained by two people I assumed were Dracs. I screamed and threw my body around demanding they let me go. I looked towards Korse again, but this time it was not the twisted, dark eyes I saw, it was a par of defeated, hazel ones... Party?

I looked to my left to see Electric Baby restraining one of my arms and Atomic Revolver hold the other in a death grip. I stopped thrashing as realization hit me and I looked back to Party to see Music Maniac helping him to struggle to his feet, he spat out a crimson liquid which I instantly knew was blood.

“My god! Bio, your face!” Electric points out, I touch my hand to my lips and instantly regret it because of the burning sensation that coursed through my whole face. They let go of my arms seeing I was calm and I turned to face them.

“I need to wash.” I proclaim. I go to walk away but am distracted by the sound of wheels disturbing the desert sand. Seemingly out of no where a car swings into view, its breaks screeching, and it spins 360 to a dead halt. My head felt dazed and I could only just make out three guys getting out the car and rushing to Poisons side.

As I'm watching the scene I didn’t notice I'd lost my sense of hearing and in its place in an intense high pitched ringing sound made itself noticed. Suddenly my knees buckled from underneath me and I fall to the ground as I am engulfed by darkness.
Sign up to rate and review this story