Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Move Over Boys!

Chapter 4

by tdeeley 1 review

The red blob is revealed, and things get pretty awkward, all this tonight... At the lake!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-07 - Updated: 2013-02-07 - 1945 words

1Funny
Chapter 4
*]
[*Bio Hazard's POV




I slid behind an over grown bush that hung over the waters edge. It was times like this I really appreciated my green hair, camouflage mother fuckers!
I watched as the red blob grew closer and merged with white. It played in the water, splashing and going under for a while before breaking the surface a few seconds later. It did this repeatedly and each time it popped up from the lake it grew closer, and closer.

By now it was close enough for me to distinguish that it was indeed a human. A male in fact.
“What guy has bright red...?” I wondered out loud to my self before realization struck like a lightening bolt and I let out an extremely loud gasp. He must of heard me because he turned around to face the direction of the noise, my direction.

I squeezed my eyes tight shut and held my breath as his eyes searched towards my location.
He can't see me, he can't see me, he can't see me. I chanted over and over again in my head praying to what ever is up there that it was true. I gingerly peeked through my right eye to watch his next move only to find him gone. He'd left... I let out a sigh of relief and loll my head back sinking further into the soothing water.
“That was close” I breath.

“Who are we hiding from?” a voice sounds from behind me causing me to squeal clamorously and jump spinning backwards out from the bush only to find out that the ground dips and I'm not tall enough to surface the water. As the water engulfs me, I panic.
First because I'm kind of drowning!
Second because there was someone behind me!
And third because I look like a freaking idiot! And I don’t take well to embarrassment.

I finally manage to get a hold on myself and kick my way to the surface, chocking and spluttering, coughing up water and gasping exceedingly. The water dripping from my face disabling my vision. I scrub my hands over my burning eyes and blink a few times after to get used to the sense of sight. I look around, taking in my surroundings as I move my arms and legs to keep my self surfaced. Nothing out of place comes into view...
until I completely turn around and see the mess of red and white that is Party Poison. This almost causes me to loose my float again but I manage to keep my cool and just let out a grunt.
“what are you doing here?” I ask with a look of distaste and anger lacing each syllable.

“I could ask you the same thing?” he replies with a cocky smirk and a raised eyebrow, god he's so fucking annoying, I just really want to punch his face off! I huffed in annoyance and tried to look away but my eyes were drawn to him, and not only him, but his... body.

His red hair hung messily into has face, dripping spare water onto the rest of him. The tiny droplet cascading down flawless, creamy, white skin stretched over his toned chest and as my eyes traveled further down I noticed the word toned was extremely accurate to describe his physic. I kept glancing further and further down till I realized what I would find beneath the water and snapped my eyes back to his aggravating face. However his stunn- uh, I mean... stupid, hazel eyes wouldn't meet mine for they were occupied towards my body that was concealed by the rippling water of the lake. Its then that the realization hit me that he wasn't the only one who was naked.

I let out a squeal before quickly ducking under the water and swimming for my life to get away from his sight. When I thought I was far enough away I resurfaced and stood up facing away from HIM, the water came up to just to the small of my back. I craned my neck backwards so my long emerald hair tickled the surface of the now violet looking water. I shook my head getting rid of the excess water causing some of my green strands to fall in front of my face. I looked over my shoulder to see he was gone. And I felt...
disappointed?
Na! that’s not what that is, I'm sure.
I climbed out of the lake and grabbed my towel. Wrapping it around myself I took one last look at the lake before scampering off to get dried and dressed.




Party Poisons POV

I can't stop staring!
Why can't I stop staring?

'Stop it poison dude, she’s gunna think your a creep!'

I think to myself while still trying to define her body from beneath the water.
Maybe she should think I'm a creep, maybe then she'll stay the fuck away from me and stop being an annoying little brat.

'If you hate her so much, why are you so interested in her body?'

My head contradicts me so I tell it to shut up basically.
I still can't fucking look away. Suddenly the water ripples and she’s gone. What the fuck?
Its then I notice the green blob getting further and further away from me beneath the lakes surface. I duck and hide behind the bushes that concealed the both of us previously, but she’s still in sight.
She arises from the water and I cant help but notice the water running across her pale and toned body. The way her dripping forest green hair slaps the skin on her back as she tilts her head backwards letting it fall free.

I can feel myself being drawn closer to her, slipping away from my sanctuary. She peers over her shoulder and I abruptly duck back out of view and I see something in her eyes when she cant find me,
disappointment?
No. If anything its relief.

As I watch her exit the lake and gather her self into a towel, I released a breath I didn’t know I was keeping held in. then something dawned on me...
She just saw me naked!
I suddenly feel extremely self conscious and hid my body under the water. That stupid bitch that’s what she was looking at, I had completely forgot about the no clothes thing as I was mesmerized by her body, her horrible body that doesn't interest me in the slightest.. nope not one bit... nada... zilch...

...Okay maybe a little, but that’s just because I'm a guy and have a stupid sexually driven mind, that’s the only reason my eyes were the slightest bit interested in her.

I decide to stay and swim around for a bit, just to clear my head.
I'm lying back in the water, just floating around and letting my lengthy hair flow around my head, I should really get Kobra to cut it soon.

All of a sudden the feeling of being watch dawns on me and I turn upright in the water again, using my arms and legs to keep afloat and look around for any pair of eyes, but finding none.




Bio Hazards POV


I returned back to camp viscously rubbing the towel through my hair in an attempt to get it as dry as possible, I'd changed into my green cargo shorts and black vest top, I had my holsters upon each thigh which were home to my two green and black ray guns, I shrugged on my cropped black leather jacket which had my logo of the biohazard symbol in green on the back, (http://fvmp.deviantart.com/art/Green-Bio-hazard-Wallpaper-50037669) it was very worn out from coming off of my bike on many occasions. I threw my hair up into a messy high pony tail and sat down around the fire with the girls.

They were all giggling and laughing about something so I though it best to enquire.
“what are you all squealing about?” I asked cocking an eyebrow.

“Oh nothing,” Music maniac says sarcastically, twirling a lock of her pink hair through her fingers like a flirtatious school girl.
I looked at her with scepticism clouding my face, but she didn’t elaborate, however the girls did all start laughing again.

“seriously guys, I think your brains are melting” I say “what's going on?” I ask again, getting slightly annoyed.

“Oh Bio, you wouldn’t want to hear it, you know how much you hate 'girly girl fan girls' and such” Atomic Revolver quotes my earlier remark, nudging Electric Baby with her elbow and again the girls start snorting and sneering.
“fine!” I voice quite harshly and get up, spinning on my heel and walking in the opposite direction of my 'team'.

“Bio! Come back we were just kidding around!” I hear Atomic yelling after me but I just wave my hand dismissively and break into a sprint.

…....................................

I'd been running for a while and found my self back at the lake. The sun set was just finishing, making the sky go a deep violet color. It was peaceful.
I sat down on the grass looking over the lake. I let my eyes drift closed and tip my head back, I feel the desert breeze blow over my face and listen as it disturbs the bushes covering me.
Suddenly my bliss is broken by the sound of splashing. I peek over the top of the bushes to see that THING swimming around in the lake.

He’s such a conceded, big headed, stubborn, ugly, toned, pale, tall, colorful, funny, beautiful eyes... I physically slap my self across the face and hopefully I did it hard enough to knock the thoughts out of my head.
I hate him, I hate him, I hate him! I chant in my head just to get the idea back in there.
I peek over the bushes again to see him floating and slyly looking around, drinking all of his surroundings, as if he's looking for something. Shit what if he saw me?
I duck back behind the bushes and just lay on the grass. I run my fingers through the grass and this reminds me of the dream I had when I was passed out when the boys found me, my little sister, before BLI invaded, I could swear she was real.
I force these thoughts out of my thinking space and put them into a box in the back of my head. But as I push these thoughts away, even worse ones come into visualization... thoughts about red head and how I was thinking of him before, and I don’t mean the mean thoughts.

I shudder at the idea of fining Part- Red head, attractive. What was I even thinking? Thinking those thoughts?
Besides, I totally prefer brunettes.
I make a mental note to myself not to tell fun ghoul that.

I curl up in a ball because I feel disturbed for thinking like this about someone I hate, and before I know it drowsiness invades and I fall asleep thinking of Red...





Hey all you lovely amazing people! Im so, so, so, so, so, so sorry about not updating lately, you see my older sister got hold of my laptop charger so Glemmin (the name of my laptop) died and I only JUST got my charger back so the first thing I did was start writing :) I hope you like it and please please please rate and review, it really makes my day :3

I love you all ~gives a gigantic huggle~

T xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story