Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Move Over Boys!

Chapter 3

by tdeeley 2 reviews

Bio Hazard learns someone doesn't like her, so being the 17 year old that she is, decides to make it worse :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-20 - Updated: 2013-01-21 - 2055 words

1Funny
Move Over Boys!


Chapter 3



Bio Hazard's POV



I’m back home.
In my back garden, lying on the freshly mowed lawn. I close my eyes to emphasize my senses and I pull my long, flowing sunny blonde hair out from under my back so that it spreads out above my head.
I inhale the clear, fresh air and can the summer atmosphere tickles my nose.. I raise my arms above my head and start playing with the spiky blades of grass beneath my finger tips, feeling the warmth from the sun spill across my face and arms. The sound of rustling trees against the slight breeze invades my ears, then another sound imposes on this... the sound of a young girls giggle? I peek through one eye and see nothing so I close it once again, but then I hear that precious laugh again, but closer this time. I sit up abruptly and look around scanning the garden, but there’s nothing. I hear rustling from behind me but don’t turn around.
Instead I wait.
Suddenly I’m grabbed from behind as a small pair of hands cover my eyes disabling my sight. Through instinct I grab the creature by the arms and flip it onto its back in front of me.
I cant believe it,
this cant be happening,
this isn't real!

“your dead?” I voice as more of a question as I scan the young girl in front of me.

Her golden blonde hair is tied off her face in two plaits that travel down her small frame to her hip bones. Her milky white skin is hidden beneath her skinny red jeans and her... well MY... ACDC shirt that’s hanging off her fragile structure. Her forest green eyes sparkled up into mine, boring into me. Her rosy pink lips pursed into a pout as she thought.
Then she smiled... I knew that smile, and it just confirmed that this was indeed,
my sister!

“Savannah?” I ask looking deep into the eyes that we shared but she wore, loosing myself in the deep green pools that is my sweet six year old sister.

She starts giggling sweetly still looking into me.

Then her eyes go wide and her small giggle escalates into a wild and sick screeching sort of laugh. Its chilling to watch its as if she’s gone mad.

“Savannah?” I ask shaking her slightly “Savannah?” mi not far from yelling and shaking harshly.

The next thing that happens, causes me to scream and curl into a ball.

Her laugh turned into Korses evil, blood curdling, chuckle, and her face contorts to Korses, with his sinister smirk playing on his mouth.
As I lye on the floor screaming he struts over and crouches down beside me and drawing his ray gun.

“Good night Taylor” he says playfully but with evil overflowing from his words, before pressing the trigger.



And then I jolt, keeping my eyes squeezed tightly shut. Am I dead?

“Dude, Its she's not a dude!” I hear a man's voice say in awe.

“I can see that you fucking idiot!” a different but still male voice says and I can almost picture him rubbing his temples.

“what do we do with her? I mean she hit her head pretty hard.” I hear a softer voice say taking away some of my worry.

“she's hot too.” someone points out and I take this as my cue to 'wake up'.
I start to flutter my eyelids open and pretend to groan while I try to sit up, however that fake groan suddenly becomes real as hell when the pounding in my skull makes its self known and I plop straight back down.

“Are you okay miss?” someone asks.
I peek through a slit I made in one eye to see its a tall, skinny, blonde guy with his hair pushed back off his face and sharp handsome features wearing sun glasses, he’s wearing a red leather jacket with some kind of snake logo on the right hand side (must be his killjoy logo). Beneath that he’s wearing a yellow and black tiger print t shirt and black skinny jeans complete with combat boots.

“I will be” I reply while I try my second attempt at sitting up, this time holding my head, because with this pain I’m scared its going to roll off my shoulders. I feel a had on my back helping push me up off the seat and to my feet. I look at my self to examine the damage. My combat boots are scuffed (as always) my black skinny jeans are ripped and my knees are cut up, my black vest top it torn at the bottom making it cropped and my blue leather waistcoat is scuffed and ragged. unfortunately my elbows are bruised and scraped but nothing I cant handle and my long dark green hair is tied up in a high ponytail with a few short strands hanging out at the front. I rub my fists into my deep green eyes to get out any grime that may be preventing them from opening properly.

“I'm so dirty” I proclaim as I examined my filth covered body.

“aha, yeah you are.” says a short guy with dark brown hair that just reaches his shoulders, his hazel eyes are trailing up and down my body which gives me the idea that he didnt mean to actually say that, I decide to try and embarrass him a bit.

“excuse me?” I ask putting my hands on my hips and dropping my knee, giving me a sassy look.

“Oh hell no! Bitch is trying to out-sass me, I wont stand for this!” A man with messy cherry red hair saunters over swaying his hips with his arms folded across his chest, he look stubborn just by his stance. Its then that the realisation hits me. These are the guys we saved last night.

“oh, your welcome by the way.” I say, earning some confused looks from each of them, I roll my eyes and continue, “for saving you guys last night.” I explain.

“That was you!?” the red head yells then grunts and walks away.

“What's his problem?” I ask looking at the short one.

“he's just a cranky bitch.” he shrugs and walks over and sticks out his hand while saying “Im Fun Ghoul, and you are?”

“Bio Hazard! I reply shaking his hand and looking over his shoulder at the others.

“this is Kobra Kid” he points to the blonde who nods his hello and I reciprocate the action. Fun Ghoul then moves his hand to point to a guy with and out of controll but awesome afro and states “this is Jet Star, or 'Princess Fro Fro' as I call him” Jet Star slaps Fun upside the head then walks over to me and shakes my hand before frank continues with
“and that grumpy guts over there is Party Poison” he points his thumb over his shoulder at the red head leaning under the hood of a muscle car with an awesome paint job.

“so your like a girl?” Fun asks while poking my arm.
I giggle and nod he seems shocked.
“And your a Killjoy?” he proceeds.
“Yes. Me and my three girls” I speak turning to look at him.
“Woah! there’s four of you?” he seems taken aback.
“yes there’s me, Electric Baby, Music Maniac and Atomic Revolver.” I count the girls out on my fingers, then I look up and see four mouths hanging open at me.
I’m about to speak when I hear a loud yelp of pain coming from behind me. Since none of the guys attempt to move I turn away and make my way over to Party Poison who is currently rubbing his head.

“hit your head?” I ask in a cocky tone.
“what's it to you?” he asks narrowing his eyes.
“a laugh?” I form my reply into a question, he mutters something under his breath before turning back to the car.
“mind if I take a look?” I ask sauntering round to the front of the car.
He looks up at me with an annoyed expression on his face but steps back and moves his arms in a 'go ahead' suggestion. I deliberately move directly in front of him and bend over the bonnet causing my ass to stick out and my shirt to ride up a little so the small of my back is on show. I can already tell he doesn’t like me, so I’m going to take every chance can to annoy him and this was definitely one of those chances.
I know I’m making him uncomfortable so I giggle a little to my self before returning my concentration to under the hood.
“looks like your distributor caps a little loose” I say tugging on it. I turn my head to face him and see his mouth is practically trailing the ground. He shakes his head and looks to where my hand is
“I knew that” is his reply
“yeah... course you did” I speak in a mocking tone. He makes no move to fix it to I walk over to my motor bike and lift the seat pulling out a wrench. Again I bend over the bonnet in front of him and tighten the cap. When mi done I pretend to wipe sweat from my brow bone and hind him the wrench, the look of amazement on his face is priceless. I walk round to the drivers seat of the car and light the ignition and the motor starts with a soft purr. I smile at my handy work and step out, closing the door, then leaning against it. I look at him expectantly but still no thank you. I roll my eyes and notice the guys are running over.

“Okay.” Fun says putting his hand up as if in surrender, “where did you learn to fix cars?” he asks looking flabbergasted.
“When you live on the road and your only transport is bikes, you pick up a few things” I say with a wink and walk over to my Dukati.
“are you sure your okay to drive? I mean you took a pretty nasty fall?” Kobra asks, concern lacing his words.

“I'm sure I’ll survive” I respond putting on my helmet and turning the keys in the ignition. I rev the engine a could of times before speeding off and waving my hand in a goodbye.

I don’t know how long I drive for but when I finally arrive back to the girls its sunset and their cooking cans of what looks like pasta carbonara. Music Maniac is the first to notice me and drops her food to engulf me in a rib crushing hug.

“Where were you? What happened? Why are you so dirty and ragged? I’m sorry we're so boy crazy.!” She screams all in one breath still holding onto me for dear life. All the others are looking at me expectantly too, their mouths full of processed pasta.

“Its okay Music, I understand, and I was out on a drive but I came off my bike, I’m fine though I’m going for a shower, be back soon.” I pry Maniac away from my midrift and grab and towl and start making my way to the lake.
Why didn’t I tell them about the guys?
Ah well, too late now.
I wonder if they'll still be there tomorrow? The guys I mean.
Maybe ill pay them a visit, see if red head has learned to say thank you yet.
With that thought I jump into the freezing cold lake ad feel all the dirt and grime lift from my skin. I lean my head back, letting the luscious water soak into my emerald hair. I lift my head and rub the water away from my eyes. Its then I notice the blob of red across the other side of the lake...






Dun Dun DUN!!!!!!!! So yeah heres chapter 3 guys, its a little longer than the rest and I know how much I hate short chapters so yeah here you go :) Please rate and review, it means an awful lot, thanks for reading :3

T xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story