Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Story Reviews

Story Reviews

by CatscanFlyy 8 reviews

Click for honest (constrictive) criticism on your works!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-08 - Updated: 2013-03-13 - 195 words

0Unrated
Hi,

So, some of you may have noticed that I've been around on this site since forever. Most of the authors I knew on here when I started have gone over the past 2/3 years but I'm still here and I'd like to think I've learnt a little about writing stories and plots and creating characters in that time.

I few (a lot) of authors have done this kind of thing over time so this isn't a new thing and I'm sure many of you will know how it goes.

First of all I'd like to suggest you read this http://ficwad.com/story/199622 by RoseFrankie because it's a brilliant guide to Fan fiction and general fiction and it hints at a lot of thing people are missing on this site.

However, while she looks mostly at grammar and basic story structuring I'd like to help a little with plot ideas and character development and realistic dialog- As a huge Tarantino I personally think the conversations between characters can make or break a story/ book-so if you are interested please just leave me a link to your story and I'll post the reviews here as chapters.
Sign up to rate and review this story