Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The only hope for me is you.

The only hope for me is you.

by cj_warner94 2 reviews

The sand swirled around my boots and I heard an engine rev in the distance. I pulled out two guns and circled around. A 1987 Pontiac Trans Am pulled up next to me and a red headed guy turned to me....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-08 - 406 words - Complete

0Unrated
I lined up my arrow on my bow, pulled back the string and fired. The drac went down easy. I went to the body and picked up the cans of food and bottles of water as well as his gun.

Yes I hated guns, but they where better if I had no arrows.

I pulled my arrow out of the drac and pulled off his mask. This one was pretty, it's a shame to kill. I pulled my rucksack and walked into the desert.

The sand swirled around my boots and I heard an engine rev in the distance. I pulled out two guns and circled around. A 1987 Pontiac Trans Am pulled up next to me and a red headed guy turned to me.

"Get in, and don't fucking shoot, I'd hate to be shot by a legend,"

I nodded and agreed. After all he was a legend to me, everyone knew the fabulous killjoys, hell I never thought I'd have to become one.

The year was 2018, the woman was 21 when BLI started to take over. She began making an out fit to get ready for it.

Black leather trousers with red strips up the side, red biker boots, with steel toe cap, a black skin tight vest, and a black leather jacket with a playing card on the back. Jack Of Hearts. She made an outfit for her little sister, Sophie, it was black and pink, just like hers but instead of the playing card, there was a circle with a sewn up heart on the back. She was Bitter Poison.

But the BLI found out. And that night they tried to kill the woman and kidnap her sister, they succeed in one thing. Bitter Poison was still alive, but that's all she knew.


I thought back to Bitter, she was so sweet, she could never hurt a fly. I wish I could have saved her, I would do anything to get her back. I looked around the car.

Kobra Kid, Jet Star and Fun Ghoul sat in the back, me and Party Poison in the front. E stopped out side of the dinner and Party turned to me.

"Watch out, the girls, and guys, might fangirl, hell I want to fan girl,"

He flashed me that grin, I'd heard about. The one everyone dies for. And my stone heart melted a little.

"I'm Party Poison by the way,"

"I know who you are, Gerard,"
Sign up to rate and review this story