Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The only hope for me is you.

The scars of my heart.

by cj_warner94 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-09 - 798 words - Complete

0Unrated
We stepped out of the trans am and Kobra, Star and Ghoul walked into the dinner. I was pulled back by Party.

He held my wrist and started talking to me, but all I could hear was the swirling of the sand and feet walking towards us slowly. I closed my eyes, turned round and fired at the Drac in the distance with my bow. He fell down easily.

I turned back to Party who was standing there with a huge grin on is face.

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Get like that? So focused on the target,"

I paused and then pulled him along to the body. I pulled out the arrow and held up the blood splattered tip. It was engraved with the two words. Party looked at me.

"You see those two words? They where my everything, they are what I fight for every sing day, every night I survive, not for me, but for her,"

Party nodded and we walked into the dinner I heard people gasp as I walked into the room. A twelve year old girl ran up to Party and he hugged her.

"Hey Radio meet, the infamous Jack Of Hearts,"

The girls jaw dropped and she jumped on me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around the, puffy, black haired girl and then let go as she squealed at me and jumped up and down. The gas mask in her hand flying everywhere.

"So it's really you your not joking, it's her? Oh my god!"

I turned to show her my bow and arrows. She stared in awe and I smiled at her till she pointed at my face.

"Why do you still have your mask on? Here let me,"

"Don't,"

I stopped her my hand grabbed her wrist and her jaw dropped again. Party pulled her from me and shooed her into the kind of 'lounge' area.

He turned to me and I bit on my lip rings. He slowly walked towards me smiling that fantastic grin. I couldn't kiss him, he'd ruin everything, I fight alone, I stay alone. Didn't he get that?

He closed in on me and looked into my mask covered eyes. His fingers brushed against my chin. He tilted my face up.

His lips brushed against mine, but it wasn't a kiss, more a pressure of two sets of lips. But he turned it into more.

I melted against his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. One of his was on my neck the other on the curve of my waist. His hand moved from my neck to start tugging down the zipper of my jacket.

We where interrupted by a cough. I looked over to see a girl standing there her arms wrapped around the waist of a pale faced, black haired guy.

She was wearing a jacket, much like Party's and she wore ripped skinny jeans. I smiled and looked down at my own leathers. I looked at her face, she was pretty. With shoulder length, blue streaked, brown hair and big green eyes rimmed thickly with eyeliner she looked mean, kick ass.

She looked at Party longingly and he smiled at her.

"Hey, Syanide, Angel, um anything you want? Or..."

"We wanted to know if it was her, you know the one they talk about, obviously not though if you where just making out with.."

"It is me,"

I spoke up and surprised the two strangers to me. The girl locked eyes with me, the boy glared. Then he spoke.

"So your the infamous Jack Of Hearts. Heart of stone, shoots a bow and arrow to kill every drac she sees. But only the males, never the females. Because of the story people tell, how she became a woman with a black heart, I'm sorry I don't believe you,"

I glared back at the speaker then turned around.

"That could be fake, show us the tattoo,"

The girl turned to me. I pulled up my sleeve, revealing multiple scars and a tattoo over wrist with the letters S.W.

The guy turned to me and said.

"That could be fake, show us your face, if your real, I'll know, I knew you before this shit went down, I'll damn well know it now,"

Suddenly he walked towards me and pulled off my mask. He gasped. I didn't think Andy would recognise me. That's why I had my mask.

Party looked at me, his eyes full of compassion and gentleness. The girl looked down shamefully and I shouted.

"FINE YOU GET IT, IT'S ME OK YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW?"

I stormed into the toilet and locked the door behind me. I looked in the mirror. I ran my fingers along the blue icy skin of the scar.
Sign up to rate and review this story