Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The only hope for me is you.

Evil Smiles And Medicine Biles

by cj_warner94 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2013-03-10 - 575 words - Complete

0Unrated
Everyone stared at me as if I had said something crazy. I stared back at them. Especially Party, hell he had a little sister, he should know what it's like.

I heard footsteps behind me and aimed my bow. A girl with black wavy hair and tan skin held up her hands, she was wearing a red and blue mask so I lowered my bow and looked at the teddy bear that was all Bob Bryar next to her. He had a tattoo saying Nuclear Bear. I smiled at the fitting name.

Then the girl put her hand up.

"I'll help you find her,"

I patted her on the shoulder. I then heard Accident speak.

"How do you even know she's alive?"

I looked at her and smiled.

"I don't but I'll be damned if I give up on her now,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone had agreed to help me, I was shown where I would sleep, coincidently the room next door was Party's. But next to that was Bear's.

It was around ten that I heard load moans coming from Bear's room. And they sounded like the girl that had introduced herself as Automatic Revolver.

I decided that I would give Party a visit. I knocked on his door and he opened it, wearing only a towel around his waist, his hair was dripping wet. I smirked and thought back to the rumours about him.

He smiled at me and my knees turned to jelly once again.

"So what brings you here?"

I smiled and decided I'd go for it.

"I wanted to ask you something.... Personal,"

He smirked and opened his door for me to walk in. I noticed the double bed and sat down on it, he stood in front of me. The temptation to rip that towel off was ridiculous. I bit my lip rings and he gestured for me to speak.

"Ask away,"

I smiled and suddenly had an image of him naked on top of me. I had to stop that.

"Well, back when you where in My Chemical Romance...."
"Yeah?"

I looked at the seriousness in his eyes and almost giggled.

"Well, there was a few pictures of you, back stage in really, really tight trousers and.... I wanted to know if....... Well... You know?"

I blushed and saw the realisation on his face. A smirk played on his lips and he leant down, placing his arms either side of me, and whispered in my ear.

"How about I show you?"

He winked at me and I finally pulled off the towel. The rumours where true as fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked around the hallway, doors each side of me, I opened one and saw Sophie chained by her ankle to the ground, she was crying, her hair had grown past her waist and I tried to save her, hug her, but she couldn't feel or see me, I cried her name but she couldn't hear. Korse walked in and smiled at her. He pulled out a knife and grabbed her by the throat.

"Let's see if your sister will recognise you now,"


"NO!"

I woke up in a cold sweat, Party was next to me and he stirred next to me. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"You... M'kay?"

I smiled at him and nodded. He pulled me close to him and I rested my head on his naked chest. I lay awake that night, thinking only of Sophie.
Sign up to rate and review this story