Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fallen Angels

I'm Just A Teenage Dirtbag Baby,Like You.

by MCR-99 0 reviews

I just thought this up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-03-10 - 1249 words

1Exciting

I'm Just A Teenage Dirtbag Baby,Like You.

I smiled proudly to myself as I strided into the principal's office for the fith,maybe sixth,time this week.I was always in here for misbehaving,I'd grown a reputation for it.My parents hated the fact that I came home each day with one or two detention slips,or notes to my parents.I had a collection of them,stacked up in my room.I sat down in one of the worn-out chairs that faced the principal's desk,and grinned a little.

"Hey,Marks!"I greeted the principal,a middle-aged woman with greying hair and a devils glare implanted on that face of hers.She scowled at me.

"It's Mrs.Marksman,Ms.Hobbs."She growled,and I sat back in the chair.

"Whatever,what am I in here for now?"

Marks,as I called her to be casual,opened up one of her desk drawers,and threw a packet of cigarettes to my side of the desk,she pointed at them with a glare on her face.

"Smoking.You smoked in my school,under-aged,and smoking isn't allowed on the premises."

"Smoking? That's it? I've done worse stuff than that here!"I say,and Marks got up and walked over to on of the filing cabinets.She ran her fingers along the tops of the many files,and got out my one,then returned to her seat and got out a pen,scribbling down the action I had commited.She then slid over the file to me,and I looked through all of my horrid actions that had earned me my reputation in Belleview High School.There were simple misbehaviours,like talking in class or swearing,then one time I spiked Mrs.Brown's coffee with Vodka,it was halarious.As I was reading through my file,I noticed in the corner of my eye,another file.The file belonged to Gerard,Gerard Way.The raven-haired dude with the eyeliner in my Art class.He was hot,I had to admit.He got in trouble alot too,for graffiting and stuff like that,nothing that heavy like me,little miss rebel.I closed my file,and slid it back to Marks,who replaced the emptyspot in front of me with a pink detention slip.

"4:30,room 201."She said,before telling me to leave.I grabbed my black bag,which was covered in badges and stickers,and pulled it over my shoulder,before walking out the room to my next class.

**

4:30 arrived soon enough,and I rose from my seat in Science as the bell tolled,and I ran from the lab to go to the Faculty Department.The Faculty Department was where Marks' office was,the reception,the toilets and where the Isolation,Seclusion,and Detention room was.I skipped along the floor that held the Detention room,my black Vans skidding along the newly waxed floor.Today at school,I wore my usual skinny jeans,black with rips in them,along with a Sex Pistols top,with the album cover of God Save The Queen,and a black hoodie over the top.My hair was dyed black with bright blue highlights,which my parents loathed.My parents wanted a normal daughter to inherit the family business,which was telemarketing.I fucking hated telemarketing,I wanted to be in a punk band,and sing.I spent hours covering songs from my favourite bands,Green Day,Nirvana,The Pretty Reckless,stuff like that.I found the detention room and skidded inside,placing my slip on the desk and looking around the room at my fellow detentionees.

First we had Andy Biersack.He was a right rebel.He did the same shit as me,but did it even harder.The only thing he has done,that I haven't,is rape a student.I mean,he was rebellious like me,but I'd never rape anyone.That was my only weakness,is I have so much caring for other's feelings.Next in line,we had Kellin Quinn.He wasn't as hardcore as me and Andy though,he just bunked off,jumped over the school gates a few times too.I scanned the rest of the other kids,until my eyes found Gerard.He was always in detention,which was why I liked it here so much.I saw the desk next to him was empty,and walked over and sat down in it,dropping my bag to the floor and putting my feet up on the desk.Gerard looked over at me and stifled a laugh.

"What?"I smile,looking over at me.

"Little Miss Rebel is back then,huh?"

"Yep,this is my sanctuary,dude."I stretch out more in the tiny desk."What you in for,then?"

"Ah,I drunk a can of Strongbow in the PE changing rooms.You?"

"Smoked on school grounds,the usual."I said as if it was nothing new,which it wasn't.I smoked anywhere,at any time too.I also drank alcohol on school grounds too.Though,what Gerard did was pretty major.I mean,I knew he got drunk half the time,that's why he was my friend.He smoked too,we smoked together at times,but he was never done for it.

"So,nothing new?"

"What do you need now,Gee?"I knew what he mean't by 'nothing new'.He either needed a pack of smokes,or maybe a couple beers.I put my bag on the desk,and opened it up,before turning back to him.

"Um..Mallbro's and a bottle of Vodka thanks."He said,getting a dollar out his jean pocket and holding it under the desk connected with mine.I got out the cigs and Vodka and discreetly slid them over to him,in which our hands connected.My eyes darted down at our hands,and I saw my fingers entwinned with Gerard,who was smiling.Shit,this was not good.
You see,I liked Gerard.No,scrap that,I loved the fucker.He was crazy hot,super talented and he was fucking badass.I sensed he liked me too.The bell rang,signalling the end of detention.We both stood up,and Gerard stopped me from going anywhere.

"Let's walk together."He smiled,and I nodded,accepting his offer.He pulled his bag over his shoulder and we left the room.When we had left the school grounds I got out my own bottle of Vodka,taking a swig.The familiar taste of alcohol filled my mouth,and I was then handed a cigarette by Gerard,which I accepted.I put the cigarette in my mouth and ignited the tip with my jet black lighter,taking a long drag.When I took the cigarette out of my mouth to breathe,Gerard swiped the perfect time to kiss me.His lips had the same taste as mine did ; Vodka,with a hint of nicotine.He had pulled away after a few seconds,to look at me and my bewildered face.

"What's up?"

"You."I began."You never gave me anytime,to kiss you back."

A smile spread on his lips as I pulled him closer to me,with little distance between us.Our lips meshed together,and we explored eachother's mouths.After a little while,we disconnected from eachother,satisfied.

Gerard wrapped his arms around mine,as we continued walking down the street.

Two Teenage Dirtbags.

Like that?
GUYS GOTTA GO DAN AND PHIL ARE ON!
see ya later! xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story