Categories > Original > Drama > 50 Shades Of Foetus

Ostrich Mayhem!

by Bobcats 0 reviews

What happens when Harry finds a new environment for his bodily development?

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-11 - Updated: 2013-03-11 - 378 words

0Unrated
A/N: If you see certain names that you don't recognise then it is most likely either one of our school teachers or one of our friends.

Harry was due to be born in two whole weeks, after the "incident" he was injected though a Dora The Explorer syringe into an ostrich's uterus. This clearly happened because Harry needed to live in a decent environment to survive, unfortunately there were no available surrigates therefore the hospital staff carried him to the nearest zoo and inserted his floppy body into the newborn ostrich.

Harry was incredibly lonely at that moment in time so he rapidly grabbed a carving knife which he kept in his anus and viciously cut open the uterus, this left a hole leading to the entrance of the ostrich's windpipe.

As Harry painfully slithered though the dominant ostrich's wind pipe and out of his stinging mouth, just as this happened he grew wings and started to fly high up into the sunset. Just as Harry thought he was free he realised that his spongey umbelicle chord was still attached to the ostrich's insides, the ostrich was desperately panting for air but something peculiar was about to make matters worse...

Harry felt slightly queezy, he thought that it was probably the taco ingredients that he was fed through a pipe shortly after he was rushed to hospital by a jewish octopus. Harry ignored it for a minute but then he felt a slippery, rusty sloppiness slipping out of his anus...Harry knew what this meant but it didn't mean good.

As the diarrhea spewed unwillingly out of Harry's anus the ostrich became terrified, it sqealed as the brown faeces splatted all over his delicate face but Harry couldn't help but giggle in amusement as this happened.

Shortly after this beautiful happening and Harry and the ostrich had reached a safe landing, both the ostrich and Harry walked to Mr Bowyer's (Jabba The Hut) broffel. Millions of young, beautiful women including Miss Crawley and Susan Boyle where lying nakedly inside. Harry gazed inside happily, his knees began to tremble in sheer pleasure. All as good until an angry Mr Bowyer entered the gigantic broffel and whipped his large, slippery tentacles out of his pink skirt...

TO BE CONTINUED!
Sign up to rate and review this story