Categories > Original > Drama > 50 Shades Of Foetus

Broffel Bother

by Bobcats 1 review

What happens to Harry when he steps foot into a broffel?

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-03-21 - Updated: 2013-03-21 - 261 words

0Unrated
A/N: Remember, this is only a joke!

Mr Bowyer's tentacles were rapidly crawling towards the majorly terrified ostrich. Harry (Who's umbelicle cord was still attached to the poor ostrich) grabbed a sharp, useful axe and split the umbelicle cord into two!

Mr Bowyer grabbed for the detatched umbelicle chord and started to wrap it around the horrified ostrich's mouth so it couldn't helpfully cry for any help whatsoever. Then out of the blue, Harry's inbred brother: Steve Britton violantly crashed though the entrance of the broffel.

"Jabba!" Steve cried as tears were pouring down his scrunched-up face. "How could you? I thought you loved me!"

Mr Bowyer jumped in horror, we he incredibly startled that his lover Steve would catch him in such an act.

"Steve!" Mr Bowyer cried as he began to regret his previous actions. "It's only your new sex toy". Mr Britton was not at all interested in what his husband was saying to justify his hurrendous actions, he was not in the mood for forgiveness, so he vigorously had incest sex with Harry to make Mr Bowyer jealous that he was foolishly cheating on him.

After the awkward re-unitation with his long-lost brother Steve, Harry walked out of the broffel. Before he did this, he filmed Mr Bowyer having a hot, steamy orgy with Steve, Miss Crawley and the violated ostrich.

After a long and tiring day for Harry, he stepped outside of the broffel....Feeling the refreshing, cool breeze against his floppy scrotum, causing Harry to moan in an extremely sexual nature.

A/N: Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story