Categories > Original > Drama > 50 Shades Of Foetus

Meeting The Mother

by Bobcats 1 review

Harry finds out that his supposed 'mother' isn't his real mother, so he goes on a noble quest to find her.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-03-21 - 239 words

0Unrated
A/N: Me and my friends have agreed that this story gets more and more disturbing every chapter.

Harry was on a noble quest to be re-united with his long-lost mother. He had researched his mother's name: Nathan The Turtle, but then he found out online on Wikipedia that his real mother was a Barcelonian individual named Howard Wolowitz.

Harry really couldn't be arsed at all in growing some beautiful, feathery and fluffy wings again to fly to Barcelonia so he cleverly decided to take the Titanic from Antartica. After the Titanic died, Harry swiftly swam to Barcelonia, his young, naked body was frozen like a statue.

As soon as he reached his erectile mother's apartment and burst the door open....SUPER FOETUS! Only to see his overweight mother Howard Wolowitz being choked to death by a transvestitie centerpede. The centerpede would only be described as...Miss McMahon! Howard had centerpede slime all over her milky anus.

Howard then began to ear the centerpede's stiff body, he thought that it was a crunchy delicacy! The centerpede's penis was the only thing that was remaining of the crispy shell that the deceased centerpede remained of. Out the the minature penis crawled a rather large snake, otherwise known as Sam Holt.

Then, Sam crawled into Harry's juicy anus, causing Harry's prostate to sweat gleefully. It crawled deeper and deeper, and the foetus was erect as the Eiffel Tower!


A/N: Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story