Categories > Original > Drama > 50 Shades Of Foetus

The Boyfriend

by Bobcats 1 review

Harry feels sexually frustrated, then Jon Bon Jovi decides to step in. Where will their relationship go?

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-03-22 - 327 words

0Unrated
A/N: So I suppose you hate me now?

Harry was feeling oddly sexually frustrated, he was more confused than he had ever been in his entire life. His butt-cheecks squeezed so hard that the crusty, deceased and mouldy snake (Which had been living inside of Harry's anus for the past five hours) split in half, leaving a bloody, squirming mess both inside and outside of Harry's anus. Then Harry's erectile mother: Howard Wolowitz furiously pulled the red snake out of Harry's pained body, and then Howard started to slowly kiss Harry's anus, using his rough, sand-paper tongue.

Then Jon Bon Jovi miraculously entered the room, removing Harry from his disturbed mother's grasp and rapidly flying out of the window. Jon was flying around Jerusalem, holding and feeling Harry's smooth, naked body.

After Harry and Jon had engaged in sexual activities, they lay wrapped under the duvet in an old, run down hotel penthouse. Harry's penetrated body has lay on top of of Jon's hot, steamy chest, Jon then lifted Harry's body and leaned in for a passionate and romantic kiss. Just as this happened, Steve broke in for another re-unitation with his much younger brother Harry. All three individuals were feeling rather randy so they enganged in a threesome. Their hot, sweaty penises crawled along Jon's sticky, naked body.

Then suddenly, Lady Gaga crawled out of Jon's arse hole as he passed away, leaving a transexual foetus and a lady with an unknown genre. Then Harry felt as if he was obliged to pull Jon along to the graveyard with their crotches attached, just to pay his respects. All was quiet at the deathly graveyeard, well that's what Harry thought until the tampon girl appeared and prevented Jon's burial by shoving a used, black tampon in Harry's small and innocent mouth.

The tampon girl moved it in and out of Harry's pre-developed moth, causing Harry to deep-throat the black, blood-absorbant tampon.

A/N: Review maybe? Please.
Sign up to rate and review this story