Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The only hope for me is you.

Life is but a dream for the dead.

by cj_warner94 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2013-03-12 - 640 words - Complete

0Unrated

I was in the dark room with the dracs. My mask was off as well as my jacket. These weren't far gone at all. Good, they could beg for their lives.

I pulled off the vampire masked and looked at the three men. They had tear stained cheeks and I smiled. I was taking anger out on them I know, but I had too.

I pulled out a knife, a cloth and a bottle of water. I also had my canteen full of vodka, I downed the vodka, feeling the burn afterwards. I bit my lip and smirked at the frightened men.

"Shhh, I'm not going to hurt you, just tell me what I need to know,"

The drac in the middle looked into my eyes.

"I'll never tell you anything,"

I smiled, and that must have terrified him, because I held him by the throat and pulled the cloth on his face. I trickled the water on is face as he struggled and drowned slowly. I then slit his throat. Messily.

The other two men looked terrified and I smiled.

"I'll let you two, think about this, then I'll be back,"

I walked out of the room hips swaying, covered in blood. Party was waiting outside the room for me.

"Why do it party? WHY THE FUCK DO THAT TO ME?!"

I felt the hot wet tears flow freely down my face, the eyeliner I wore turning them a dark red.

"Hearts, it's not what you think, I know, that's what everyone says, but she was just, massaging me,"

"WHAT MASSAGING YOUR DICK WITH HER VAGINA? IM NOT THAT STUPID"

"Ok, fine, I slept with her, you went to bed and we weren't anything serious anyway!"

I slapped him hard across the face. I went to hit him again but he caught my wrist.


"LET ME GO! LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!"

He just pinned me to the wall and tilted my chin up.

"The thing is, Hearts, I like her, yeah. But I'm so in love with you,"

He kissed my lips and I cried again and pulled away. Resting my head on his chest. He kissed my hair and we went up to my bedroom, making the whole place shake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Right, one of he dracs is dead, I want Bear, Revolver, Party and Bane in with me while I talk to the other two,"

They nodded and everyone waited outside. I made sure radio was far away in the diner, so she didn't hear the screams.

I walked in mask and jacket off again and the dracs flinched as I pulled up a chair and sat in front of them.

"So boys, I'm going to ask questions you are going to talk, or I will make you just as pretty as your friend here,"

They looked shocked and went to search for there hidden poison, I laughed.

"You won't find any poisons here,"

They just stared at me.

"Bear, Party, strip them,"

The red head and the blonde looked at me.

"What, it's not like you've never seen a dick before, strip them,"

They did so and I was looking at two quite well off males, then I noticed something.

"Pete? Pete Wentz? Aww seriously how did I only recognise you from your dick?"

The drac looked down and blushed. Really not far gone then.

"Ok men anyway, I want to know how you get in to Scarecrow, where he fuck my sister is and who is a spy here? I know she's here I want to know who."

They looked at me I pulled of my vest and showed the tattoo.

"That's my sister, is she in scarecrow?"

The drac, pete nodded furiously.

"How do I get in?"

He gestured at the clothes.

"And who is the spy?"

He looked at me then sighed.

"Mute Immolation,"
Sign up to rate and review this story