Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The only hope for me is you.

Killjoys never die

by cj_warner94 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-13 - 360 words - Complete

0Unrated
I pulled the quiver with multiple arrows on my back, I had two ray guns strapped to my thighs and two swords on my back. I practised my sword skills and Party laughed at me lunging at a fake drac.

"You know, you're really hot when you fight,"

I giggled and kissed his lips quickly.

"Come on lover boy, time to go,"

He took my hand and we mad our way out of the building. Smiling. My hand was clammy, the wind blew Party's long red hair as we stepped out of the building.

I raised my sword and screamed. The dracs came at us, I cut them down slashing and lunging, making my way towards the killjoys with Party he had a load of guns for them. I slashed at Radios cuffs, I told her to run inside to the office, she did. Next was Syanide, I un-cuffed her, then went down the line, everyone had a gun. And we blasted. I pulled out my bow and stabbed in arrows.

I saw Sophie had escaped somehow and was shooting everywhere. I smiled. She always had a good sense of direction. Party took my hand and we ran towards Mikyla in the middle.

But we got surrounded. I screamed.

"Sophie! I love you,"

With that I slashed and stabbed and lunged chopping down masked men and women everywhere. Till I reached the middle on my own. Party was left on his own I went and reached for him. Dracs lay every where. Dying, or dead. I stabbed the ones on the floor grabbing my ankles. Party shot around him and came to the middle.

I turned and slashed, my sword taking out five dracs. But Mikyla was behind them. She fired a ray gun at me. I fell. Clutching my chest, trying to get oxygen that was escaping from me.

Mikyla walked towards me.

"Any last words, from the famous Jack Of Hearts?"

I stood up, still clutching my chest and sword.

"Yeah. KILLJOYS NEVER DIE,"

I lunged at her sinking my sabre in her chest, she fell. Everyone was silent as I fell to the ground. Darkness welcomed me.
Sign up to rate and review this story