Categories > Original > Romance > Oneshots of the Romance.

Suicide Silence (Fria)

by MCR-99 19 reviews

Super sad fria oneshot. be prepared guys,for a waterfall of tears will come spilling out of those eyes.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-03-16 - 549 words

0Unrated

Suicide Silence (Fria)

Dearest Mia,

I just want to say I'm sorry,for everything I ever did to hurt you.You know I never mean't to make you cry like that,and how I never mean't to cheat.It was a stupid,drunken moment,and I never mean't it.
But,I won't do you anymore harm,as I shall be leaving.I have to go,I've planned it out,planned out my death.I've decided to hang myself,from the Jersey bridge.Don't try and stop me,okay? Don't run after me,and don't cry for me.

Just remember all the good times we had together.Remember when we first met? You were wearing black skinny jeans,rips in the knees.You had on the nicest black t-shirt,and a waistcoat the deepest shade of red.Protecting your feet were mudded converse,coloured black.You see,I remember how beautiful you were,and how beautiful you are now.I remember the plans we had made,before all of this.How we'd be married,live in a big country home.Have camping trips,with our two kids we'd have,and our family dog.We'd have the perfect life.

You know why I have to go,because of the names and the past.Remember,how I told you I got attacked,raped? Well,I saw the same men that did that to me,the other night.I found out my father was in an alliance with them.They hurt me again,Mia.They are always there now,and every day is the same.The names at school,you know those names.Gay,Fag,Emo.Well,they are coming back now,and stronger too.I can't deal with it.

Before I do go,though,I have something to say.I wanted to say,I love you.You are going to have your dream life,you will find that boy who loves you as much as I do now.You will have your country house,you will have your perfect life.I'll be sure of it.And If you ever get lonely,and you need someone,look up at the clouds as they roll by each day.That is where I will be.I'll be watching over you,and the wind will be my whispers of love,and courage.I'll make the sun shine,and the autumn rain fall,to see you smile.

This,this is my last goodbye.
Just know that I love you.

Forever yours,Frankie.
xx


DID ANYONE ELSE CRY/SHAKE AT THAT OR WAS THAT JUST ME?
This is a bit different from my usual oneshots,but I like it.
Mia,I hope you didn't cry so much that you just died,I don't want that.
Oh,the title was a band name by the way,Suicide Silence.
They're not a band anymore,you guys probably know why.. so sad.
But,what's worse is,directioners made fun of it.It made me sick,how would they like it if we did that to them? They told a fucking 5-year-old girl,Mitch's daughter,to go die.Fucking heartless sons of bitches!
Anyway,rate and review,and wait for my Sash oneshot,which I'll write when either Ash or Sam tell me what they want the plot to be :)

xx Cupcake
Sign up to rate and review this story