Categories > Original > Romance > Oneshots of the Romance.

Don't Sell Your Heart,Don't Say We're Not Mean't To Be (Sash)

by MCR-99 2 reviews

my first Sash oneshot. the first of (probably) many.. Sash= Sam + Ash (Sam41 + HatedEyes)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-03-16 - 1030 words

0Unrated

Don't Sell Your Heart,Don't Say We're Not Mean't To Be (Sash)

Ash's POV.

"Ash!"I heard the clink as another small stone hit my window,followed by the call of my name."Ash,come over to the window!".
I sighed,getting up off the bed,and walked over to my window.I saw,dressed in a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a All Time Low t-shirt and a hoodie with the hood up,my girlfriend Sam,stood there with a smile on her face.Parked in the drive was her Tranz-am.I opened up the window,and poked my head out.

"What are you doin' here? You know my Dad would kill us if he found us together,you know how he is!"

"I don't give a shit about your old man! Remember,it's the show tonight!"

I then remembered our gig we was mean't to be playing.We were in the band,Below Shameless,and tonight we had a gig at the House of Blues.

"Oh,yeah! Give me a sec,I'll be right down!"I called down,as hushed as I could.I then ran over to my wardrobe,pulling out a pair of skinnys coloured red,an All Time Low top,much like Sam's except for the colour,and I pulled them on.I then grabbed my black Vans,pulling them on and grabbed my hoodie as I left my room.I began to gallop downstairs,when I saw my Dad stood at the bottom of the stairs,arms folded over his stout chest.

"And where do you think you're going,missy?"

"N-Nowhere,Dad."I stutter a lie,which Dad didn't exactly buy.

"Well,how come you're dressed,hmm?"

"Look,Dad.Sam is outside waiting for m-"

"No she isn't.I sent her home.You know how I feel about the two of you together."

"I know Dad!"I shout."But it isn't you who decides who I can and can't date!"

Dad's eyes grow darkened in anger.

"That is it! Ash,go to your room! And don't come out until I say so!"He ordered,and I stomped upstairs,purposely slamming my bedroom door behind me to piss him off.I fucking hated my Dad,he always had these fucking rules.I was done with his bullshit.

I grabbed my iPhone off the dock,and found Alex's number.I pressed call and put the phone to my ear.After a few rings,he picked up the phone.

"Y'ello?"

"Alex,it's me,Ash."

"Ash?"His voice asked down the phone."Aren't you mean't to be at the concert? Sam's waiting."

"Dad said I wasn't allowed."I say.

"Oh,well,I could fill in.I ain't go-"

"Oh fuck no!"I say in a sassy tone,like a ghetto girl."I'm goin'.That is why I called you,for a ride."

"So I'm your chauferr now?"He got all sassy too,well two can play at that game.

"Yes.It'll give you a little bit of breathing from Jack."

"Hey!"Alex protested at the remark."Not my fault -"

"I know."I say with a bored tone."Not your fault your boyfriend is a fucking sex god.Alex,I've heard it all before."It's true I had.

"Whatever."

"So,you comin' to get me or not?"

"Sure but how you gonna get past your Dad?"

"Alex,I have a window."I say,stating the obvious."Just come get me!"

Sam's POV

"Where is she?"I began paceing the floor backstage,clutching my guitar."We're on in five minutes!"

"Relax,Sam."Jack said,sat in one of the lounge chairs."Alex has gone to get her,they'll be back soon."

"They'd better be,or your boyfriend is dead."I scowl,just as they walk through the door.

"We have arrived!"Alex called out in laughter as he and Sam entered the room,and Alex threw back my car keys,which I stuffed in my back pocket.Ash was stood beside me,clutching at her bass guitar.

"Ready to rock this place a new one?"

"Yeah!"I say,in excitement as we take to the stage in front of a few small fans.There were about 90-100 kids there,more than our last few shows.We all plugged in our instruments,and I began to sing a few of our covers that we did,as well as a few of our own songs.Then,everyone stopped as I introduced our next song.

"Alright,guys!"I pumped the crowd up."Ash,I want you to join the crowd for this one."

Ash looked at me with a look of confusion,before she left the stage and joined the front row.

"Alex! Jack!"I called backstage for the boys."Come on,time for the song!"

Momentarily,Jack and Alex appeared,with guitars in their hands ready to play.They took their spots on stage,one either side of me,before I spoke again.

"Right,guys! Y'all know the song by We The Kings right,called Check Yes Juliet?"

This earned a bunch of screams from the fangirls,as they knew what the song mean't.I looked over at Ash,whose face had gone into a look of suprise and happiness.

"Well,this is for you Ash!"I grinned proudly,as we began to play the final song for the night.I sang with all my heart into the chorus.

Lace off your shoes,here's how we do.
Run baby run,don't ever look back.
They'll tear us apart,if you give them the chance.
Don't sell your heart,don't say we're not mean't to be.
Run baby run,forever will be you and me.


Ash began to smile wider as she danced along to the beat,as I did to as I played the chords and poured my heart out to the one I loved.The song ended,and for the fangirls again I shouted down the microphone.

"I love you,Ash! Don't ever forget that!"

:'3 did anyone else love that,or was it just me?
Sam,Ash,I hope you liked it.
If you want more,just tell me.
I always love to help out ships :)

xx Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story