Categories > Original > Romance > Oneshots of the Romance.

I'll Make You Feel Beautiful Once Again.

by MCR-99 2 reviews

Pairing: Me and Vic Fuentes. (anyone got a ship name for this..?)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2013-04-20 - 1013 words

0Unrated
I'll Make You Feel Beautiful Once Again.
Pairing: me x Vic Fuentes.


I walked into music class on that sunny Friday morning, only to be captivated by the beauty that was Vic. Vic, Vic Fuentes, a guy I'd had a crush on since the seventh grade, yet he didn't care to notice. I loved him, truly, madly, deeply. I love the way the sun shone onto his face, his tanned face, glowing through his rich, brown locks of hair. I love the way, when he smiled, it was if the entire world feels right, and is at peace. Also, the way he sang. He sang with perfect passion in his voice, and it made my heart skip a thousand beats, as every note flowed in perfect harmony. I made my way over to my seat, by Ash, Sam and Becca, who were too busy talking to notice me sit in my seat. Ash was the first to actually notice.

"Hey, Sadie." Ash smiled, turning to me. I wasn't paying much attention to her, and Ash followed my gaze to see me staring at Vic, again.

"Sadie? Earth-To-Smitten-Girl!" Ash snapped her fingers in front of my face, snapping me out of what was happening to me.

"Huh?" I responded, groggily, before getting a grip on where I was. "What happened?"

"Well, you were staring at Vic, again." Sam spoke this time, she obviously caught on in this situation as well, and so did Becca.

"Right." I blushed.

"Why don't you just ask him out already?" Becca asked.

"You know how I am around him, Becca." I say. "I can barely talk to him."

"Then, don't." Becca winked, and I knew what she meant.

"Hell no, I don't wanna fucking rape him or something, Becca." I laughed a little too loud, and the entire class looked at the four of us. I noticed Vic's expression, he had a raised eyebrow and chuckled a little, before Mrs. Ramsay, the music teacher, came into the room, and stepped up to the microphone in the middle of the room.

"Okay, class." She mused in a cheerful tone. "Today, we're doing serenades."

When the teacher told us the topic, my breathing cut short and I froze. Serenades? As in, love?

"Who's going first? You can pick any song you want to sing, or even make one up."

"Um, I'll go." Vic said, awkwardly raising his hand, before rising from his seat and going toward the microphone. I felt the beating of my heart rapidly increase, as the words poured out of him, and into the open air.

No, at the top of our lungs,
There's no, no such thing as too young,
Second chances won't leave you alone,
So have faith in love.
If you kiss me goodnight,
I'll know, everything is alright,
Second chances won't leave us alone...


I waited for a moment, and then realised that the whole time he was singing, he was staring dead at me. Slowly, everyone began to applaud, and Vic sat back down again, still looking at me. I looked down quickly, smiling slightly.

**

After school ended, I made my way to the music room. Miss didn't mind me being there, she thought it'd give me extra practice for singing competitions and stuff. I liked being there too, I had space to think, and to write songs and just do what I loved best, which was to sing. I made my way to the music room, dropping my bag by the grand piano in the corner of the room. I sat at the piano, cracking my knuckles, before playing a slow, melodic tune, and began to sing the exact same thing Vic had sung earlier.

No, at the top of our lungs,
There's no, no such thing as too young.
Second chances won't leave you alone,
So have faith in love.
If you kiss me goodnight,
I'll know, everything is alright.
Second chances won't leave us alone.


I sighed as I played the song throughout, singing as gently as I could.

"That's good." I heard a familiar voice behind me, and turned to see Vic stood in the doorway. "Sounds really nice."

"Well, you sang it." I mumble, looking down as I played with my fingers. I heard the shuffle of footsteps, and Vic lifted my chin up, so I was looking into his eyes.

"Why so quiet for?" He asked. "There's no need to hide a pretty voice like your's."

"I.. um.." I noticed the scar on my arm was a little visible, so I tugged at the sleeve of my cardigan, praying to God that Vic didn't notice it. He did.

"What's that?" He took my arm in his hand, slowly pulling up the sleeve of the cardigan to reveal the long gash on my forearm. He then looked back at me. "Why did you do that?"

I sighed, knowing there was no use in hiding anymore, and confessed it all.

"Okay, so.. I'm in love with.." I hesitated, before exactly telling him what I felt. "I'm in love with you. I've loved you since the seventh grade, you just never really noticed. Then, you got a girlfriend, Kirsty, and I figured I wasn't pretty enough for you so I.. I cut. You'd call it torture, I call it punishment. Although, I know you'll still never love me, because who would love someone with scars and still believes they aren't beautiful enough to be with someone like you." I let out a deep sigh, collecting my bag and heading towards the door, but I felt Vic stop me and spin me back around, and our lips met. After a while, Vic pulled away, smiling.

"I still think you're beautiful." He smiled.

"But, I'm not." I mumbled again.

"Then, I'll make you feel beautiful." He promised.

And, he did.

Wow. To me that sounds very crap and ugh what the hell?
Was that okay? Did it make any sense at all?
And, I need a ship name for this ship. I can't decide/I don't know any..
Any ideas? xoxo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story