Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

Why Sadie Loves Liz (Obsessive_Fangirl)

by MCR-99 1 review

my contribution to Axel's idea..

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-03-16 - 214 words

0Unrated
So,here is my contribution to Axel's idea.
Here y'are.


How you 'met' Liz (you read one of her stories, she reviewed one of yours, etc.):Well.I reviewed her Panic! fic called Why High School Sucks.I dunno if she replied.Then,when I started my song cover/singing thing,she was the first reviewer.

What your first impression of her was:I thought,and still do think,she is one of the most awesomest people ever.

Which one of her stories is your favourite and why:Why High School Sucks,because it is really funny,and it got me into Panic! fics.

Have you ever spoken to Liz personally (via email, Tumblr, Twitter, etc.):No,but I want to.

Exactly why you love her:Where do I begin? She has a really good music taste,she's an awesome writer.Dude,there are many reasons why I love her,yet I've only just met her.

What you think would happen if you met her for real (or, if you have met her for real, what happened):If I met her for real,I'd tell her to never,ever think about suicide ever again.It hurts dude,really hurts.


Was that okay Axel?
Hope it was.

Keep me posted on her,okay?

xx Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story