Categories > Original > Romance > Would You Please Stay And Please Be Mine?

Chapter Three.

by MCR-99 2 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-03-18 - 1179 words

-1Boring

Chapter Three.-Sadie's POV.

I made my way to the studio,my book of songs in my hand.My converse-clad feet were still soaked from the rain a few days ago,lousy shoes.I saw my reflection in the car windows as they rolled down the street,I looked pretty nice.I made my way to the studio,and signed my name.Nikki,the receptionist,was there today.I liked her,she was really cool.She had the best music taste aswell.

"Morning,Nikki!"I smile happily,as I wrote down my name on the check-in sheet.I saw the girls,Mia,Becca,Ash and Sam were already here.

"Hey,Girl!"She smiled back."You sound cheerful."

"Well,maybe that is because I kinda like this guy.."I teased her cheekily ; she always loved to hear about my love life.

"Ooh! Who is he?"

"Ah! Nosey.."I say,tapping the side of my nose before heading off down the hall to our rehearsal studio.I heard Kellin and his band were already practicing,I thought I could hear the chorus of With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear playing,and the soft voice of Kellin singing.

So tell me,how does it feel?
How does it feel to be like you?
I think your mouth should be quiet,cause it never tells the truth.

So tell me,oh tell me why.
Why does it have to be this way?
Why can't things ever change?


I liked his voice,it was sweet and kind.I realised I had stopped walking,and carried on to our side of the studio.

"Hey,guys!"I say,and smile,as I look at my girls.We were American Revenge,new blood from all over the place.I was from England,Becca came from Scotland,whilst Mia,Sam and Ash were American.

"Sadie! Finally!"Mia jumped from her seat,nearly spilling the coffee in her hand,to run over and enclose me in a quick hug.

"Where you been?"Becca asked.

"Writing our next acoustic hit."I smile,and all the girls perked up.

"Let's hear it!"Ash asked,getting behind her drumkit,and giving a slow tempo,which is what I wanted for the song.Sam then joined in on rhythm guitar,slow and mellow.It was as if the girls knew what I wanted for the song.

"This is good guys."I smile,as I stepped up to the microphone,and began to sing.

Just a friend,and nothing more.
That's what you tell me.
But,I don't want to be just a friend.
I want to be something more.

Can't you see how much I love you?
Can't you see I really care?
Can't you see how much I need you?
I know you love and need me too.

How can you not ever tell?
How much I love and need you?
I leave hints,like all the time.
You just don't see them,do you?

Can't you see how much I love you?
Can't you see I really care?
Can't you see how much I need you?
I know you love and need me too.

Can't you see,my true feelings?
Can't you see I want you bad?
Can't you see,how much it kills me?
When you're not around?

I really mean this,can't you see?
I'm telling you,it's real.
Don't ever fight it,how hard you try.
It's love,it's a need.

Can't you see how much I love you?
Can't you see I really care?
Can't you see how much I need you?
I know you love and need me too.

Can't you see,my true feelings?
Can't you see I want you bad?
Can't you see,how much it kills me?
When you're not around?

Can't you see,how I feel?
I know you feel it too.
Can't you see,it's really real?
You know it's real too.


I looked back at the girls,who were speechless.I think I saw a few tears too.

"That's well good!"Sam cheered,putting down her rhythm guitar and hugging me."What will you call it?"

"I was thinking..Can't You See?"

"Can't You See."I heard Kellin say from behind me."Yeah,has a good ring to it."

I looked back to see him,the brown-hair god,smiling.

"I like the song too,and you sound really pretty when you sing."

My heart fluttered at that moment.I looked back at the girls,who looked suprised,then Becca spoke up.

"So,I'm gonna grab a coffee.You girls want one?"

"Yeah."Mia said."I could go for a coffee.I'll come with you."

"I'm coming too!"Sam smiled,running after the group.

"Don't forget mee!!"Ash called after them,leaving too,flashing a smile at the both of us.I sat down in the stool,and Kellin pulled one up beside me.

"I heard you sing too."I say,breaking the silence."You're really good."

"Thanks."He smiled,he looked pretty when he smiled like that.We then sat in silence again.

"So,where'd you get the idea for the song from?"He finally asked.

To tell you the truth,I wrote it for Kellin.After I'd met him,yesterday.As I got to know him,I slowly fell for him.He looked pretty,in that evening light.I felt dissapointed when I had to go,because I had to take care of my ill grandmother,who had died yesterday.I cried for ages,and then I felt my true feelings for Kellin shine through,and I wrote that song.

"Well,I kinda...like you.."I say,quieting my voice.I saw Kellin smile again,that same smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah."I breathed out the word."That's why I wrote the song."

We had a brief moment,of silence.I had finally addmited it,now I just had to see if he felt the same.

"I like you too.A lot."

I smiled at that,and sighed.Kellin then leaned in,and ever so softly kissed me.Just a small one,but it was passionate ; had true feeling to it.

"Would you..maybe..want to go to this wedding with me? It's Jesse's wedding.I don't really have anyone to go with,so.."

"Sure."I smile,as we held eachother from the kiss.

"Okay,so Saturday?"His breath was warm on my skin.

"Saturday."I agree,and he kisses me again,before leaving the room,slowly letting my hand drift from his.I smiled,before picking up my bag and leaving the room to head home for the day,grabbing my book as I left.

;_; awh.
PS:If Ash and Sam aren't American,I'm sorry.It's just you seem it as you are so hyper,and I always think Americans are hyper.Mia is American and she's hyper :)
Also,I fitted Nikki in there too,you got mentioned gurl!
I just need someone to be Jesse's bride..any takers?
Rate and Review! xx Sadie (BTW:I did actually write that for Kellin,as my growing love for him..)

:3
Sign up to rate and review this story