Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Readers of AWAKE AND UNAFRAID

by CrimsonRevenge 3 reviews

Guys...I'm sorry. ..so sorry....tdeeley please wake up!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-03-20 - Updated: 2013-03-25 - 311 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. I'm so sorry I have been gone for so long.

Awake and Unafraid will continue, I promise. I have the next chapter written in a notebook, I just have to put it together.

I have been absent because of Finals in my college classes, double shifts at work, and family issues.

The family issues:

1. My sister came back from Afghanistan finally! Nice to have her home.

2. My cousin committed suicide a week or so ago and I'm having a hard time dealing with it. He was only 20 years old and had his entire life ahead of him and now he's gone. I miss him so much. I understand how it feels to feel so low, lonely, depressed, worthless, and not meant for this world. I have been there more times than I care to say. I just wish he wasn't gone.

Alex jumped off the I 17 overpass into oncoming traffic. He died instantly when he hit the ground. He was ran over by 4 cars and pronounced dead at the hospital. He died on Sunday night a little after 8pm, on 03/10/2013.

3. Now Taylor....oh my god. tdeeley is part of the ficwad family and mcrmy and tried to take her life after she heard the news. I'm devastated by this. I love her so much. She's my little foreign sister and I hope she comes out of her coma and lives on. Carries on. I am beyond depressed and just want her to be ok.

I will be writing more for this story. I will finish it! I will get you guys through Danger Days and beyond! Don't leave!!

I miss all of you and I apologize for my absence.

I will try to be better.

Love you guys! Thanks for letting me be a part of the Ficwad family!!

-Paige
Sign up to rate and review this story