Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're just brothers

Surprise!

by DigitalGhost 1 review

Waycest Fanfiction. Gerard collects Frank from the airport.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-03-21 - 959 words

0TrainWreck
-Gerard’s POV-

10:37 am.
I had to pick up Frank at 11.
I ran downstairs to my room to dress. White t-shirt, blue shirt, light skinny jeans and an old, worn pair of Converse. I walked to the door, and paused. I spun on my heels, turning to face the dirty clothes strewn around the perimeter of the room, the comics on the floor, the cluttered desk. I freaked, dashing to pick up the clothes and scattered comic books, the clothes were thrown onto the landing outside my room, the comics stacked and filed onto a shelf.
Everywhere else in the house was spotless. Why did I have to be so bad at keeping track of my cleaning.
I threw the pens into a pot on my desk and put away the sketchbooks. I ran out the door grabbing my sunglasses, I scooped up the dirty clothes and ran up the stairs to the laundry room.
Gonna be late, gonna be late.
I dropped the laundry into the washing machine and ran back into the main room.
“MIKEEEY! I’VE GOTTA GO OUT, I’LL SEE YOU LATER! CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!” I shouted to Mikey upstairs, unsure that he was actually awake.
Grabbed my car keys and launched for the front door.
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
I sprinted down the path to my car, hurriedly unlocking the door. I jumped in and started the engine, I was off in seconds.
It’s difficult trying to drive carefully when you’re in a rush, especially when you have Iron Maiden blasting out of your radio’s speakers.

It had just gone 11:09 am when I pulled up outside the airport. I waited for a bit, trying to spot Frank amongst the groups of arriving tourists. Eventually, I saw him, he kept checking the time, standing on the tips of his toes hoping to find me.
I climbed out of the drivers seat, I began jogging over to Frank. “Fuck! Dammit Frankie, I’m sorry!” I called to him as I approached.
He looked totally pissed off when he saw me.
His annoyed scowl turned to a smile, he began giggling at the fact I was out of breath.
I bent over to try and recover some oxygen, Frank still giggling like a little kid.
He practically jumped on me when I stood up again, wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him back, having to bend down to suit his height. We broke apart.
“Not like you to be late”. Frank said with a grin on his face.
“Uh-huh…” I picked up the travel bag that Frank had brought, he carried the guitar case. We walked back to my car, placing the luggage on the backseats. We both climbed in and fastened seatbelts. “You want a coffee on the way home?” I asked as we pulled away from the airport.
“Yeah, sure…” Frankie smiled warmly.

We arrived at the coffee shop a few minutes later. The journey there was quiet but as soon as we exited the car, Frank wanted answers. “Sooo… why were you late?” Frank, obviously doing his best annoying-teenage-girl impression.
“No reason…” I replied.
Frank stopped asking as we entered the shop. I scanned the menus on the counter. The waitress appeared behind the kiosk. “I’ll have a large black coffee… please.” After a moment of awkward silence I turned to a zoned-out Frank. “Frankie…?”
“Oh, er, um, yeah, I’ll have the same please.”
The waitress handed us the drinks, I slid five dollars over the counter and we left.
Frank started again with the questions.
“Uh, Gee.... What was the matter on the phone the other night?”
“It’s a long story…”
Frank took my coffee when we got back to the car. We climbed back in.
“Ah. So you know Mikey’s depression came back, hard…” I began. Frank nodded softly, a concerned look suddenly covering his face. “And you know I went to live with him for a couple of months to keep an eye on him…”
Frank nodded again.
“Well. The thing is, I’m still living with him.”
“What! Really… it’s been like 4 months now…” Frank gasped.
“I know, I know. He just, needs the company whilst Alicia is gone…
That’s why I was surprised about you coming to visit… I wasn’t sure what Mikey would think either…”
“So, have you told him.” Frank asked.
I shook my head softly. “Okay, he’s at home then…?” Frank asked.
“SHIT!” I remembered and immediately started the car.
Frankie laughed as I sped out of the coffee shop’s parking lot.
We continued down the road, I was in a hurry but there was still another fifteen-or-so minutes until we'd be back at the house. It was quiet on the way back home, Frank was still clutching the coffees, taking a sip of his every so often.
I parked quickly and shut off the engine, I tossed the keys to Frank before leaping out of the car door and running up the path. I burst into the house. “MIKEY! I’m sorry I took so long!” I looked around for my brother. He was stood in the kitchen, it appeared he was in the middle of making coffee.
“What…?” Mikey asked, confused.
“I left… and just… took longer than I expected…” I explained slowly.
There was a pause.
“Oh, okay!” Mikey smiled and went back to his coffee, clearly unfazed.
Frank stumbled through the door with his bags, still trying to balance the drinks. Mikey stopped. He began choking on his coffee in surprise. “Frank!?” His eyes were wide.
“Hi…” Frank replied awkwardly.

-A/N-
I'M ON A ROLL WITH THIS STORY AT THE MOMENT! (I think...)
^.^
Sign up to rate and review this story