Categories > Original > Horror > The hunt

Limbo

by Lirazel 0 reviews

*Oh,noes knife and sword goof plothole.I fix.*lol

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2013-03-22 - Updated: 2015-08-27 - 945 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Pain.Ha! Well I guess that will be effective,” said Mike rolling his eyes.”Hey,Hannah take her inside. I can smell them,” said Zachariel looking around.”Oh,yeah.Um, we have some books and magazines inside and some food,” Hannah said to me nervously.” That’s great im a little hungry,” You’ll be fine. Hannah is a good fighter and loves to gossip about humans. Celebrities ,” said Radziel.”I don’t like to gossip. I just enjoy interesting people,” said Hannah. “You’ll be ok,”said Radziel holding my face,”Ok, be careful,” I said caressing his cheek. ”Hey wait,” said Zachariel grabbing something out of his pocket.” Take these pills,” he said handing me a small bottle of St.john’s wort. I eyed the bottle and looked at him with confusion.” It’s hypericum. If they break the threshold they cannot physically come near you,” said Zachariel. Balthazar and the other demons began to get uneasy. ”You alright Balthazar,’ I said playfully.”Yeah im fine it’s just most demons cannot stand that junk,cearbs especially hates it more than others,” said Balthazar staring at the bottle with disgust.”Ok, I wish I had some water,” I said popping one of the small pills in my mouth following Hannah to the house.” Don’t get wrapped up in her celebrity gossip,”Radziel yelled.” I just gestured a wave to his advice. “So how long have you and Radziel been seeing each other,” asked Hannah.”Well for a couple of months. This is my second serious relationship since high school,”I said.” As I made small talk with Hannah I looked over to my left and saw a tall pale looking male running towards us.” I screamed out,” He then just stopped in his tracks. It was like he ran into a glass window. I just stared at him with utter shock.Hannah was in a attack mode and drew out a small knife. The tall pale male was dressed in the same odd medieval type of armor clothing as the other cearb who had Sandra. He just stared back at us.” Go in the house,” said Hannah.” I must have broke the record of how fast I ran into the house. Hannah followed behind me. I slammed the door behind me and locked the door. I saw that the cearb was staring at us through the bay window. The look he had on his pale black eyed face was the epitome of evil and hate. I stared back at him. He just kept on staring and staring without blinking. I began to feel angry. “Let me in human,” he yelled.”Fck off,” I said angrily.” He then chuckled. I began to get more angry. I then heard some footsteps coming from the side of the house. The cearb looked over and began to frown. It was Coomara and Mike.”Hey you son of a bitch,where’s Sandra,” he said walking towards the cearb.’No,don’t. He’ll kill you,” she said trying to shield him. Mike just pushed her aside. Mike then plunged at the cearb which caused them to fall to the ground.” The cearb just took his right arm and hit at Mike. That one swiped sent Mike flying across the yard. The cearb sat up and eyed Coomara.Mike was able to get to his knees but was coughing.” Go on Coomara.This is not your fight,” said the cearb.”Oh, but Belial you and the others started this rift ,” said Coomara.”Yes,it was. But after this we will prove ourselves worthy of ruling Sheol,”said Belial.Coomara then let out a heart wrenching screech that pierced through my psyche. Hannah cringed. Coomara soulful brown eyes had gone completely black, her canines extended to long fangs, and her fingers had arrays of long claws. As I looked down I saw her feet were hooves as she walked over to Belial.”Your name proves all. You are worthless.ARROGANT,”she said in a haunting high pitch voice which had an echo. The cearb then pulled out a long misshapen sword, I looked on with sheer terror. The cearb took his sword and began to swing it towards Coomara. She then leaped up with her hoof legs to dodge his attack.”You wanton little slattern, your kind is finish,” said the cearb growling. Coomara hissed again looking like a wild animal ready for a kill. She then ran towards the cearb in demon speed tackling him.The cearb then dropped his sword.* The two began to wrestle one another. It was like seeing two wildcats fighting. The cearb growled and Coomara was hissing like two rabid cats were caught in her throat. Coomara took her clawed hand and swiped at the cearbs face. Some purple like liquid fell from his scar. He growled. The cearb then pinned Coomara down by holding her wrist above her head with his left hand. You, little bitch you’ll pay,” he said taking out a knife from his armor pocket. ”You killed, pillaged, and honored, still you cannot be the ruler of limbo,” she said with a hiss. ”As he was ready to jab his knife into Coomara’s throat, Mike took the cearb’s sword and plunged it into his back.” The cearb let out a howl that could have wake the dead. The others had just showed up for the ordeal. The thing started to wither like an old grape in the sun and eventually expired into black smoke that blew in the wind.” I told him,” said Coomara.”Wow, I guess we missed everything,” said Balthazar grinning.
Sign up to rate and review this story