Categories > Original > Horror > The hunt

Bloodletting

by Lirazel 0 reviews

Hungry vamps and jealous angel boyfirends.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Published: 2016-02-05 - 732 words - Complete

0Unrated
Bloodletting

The evening shifted to night. It was a tense ambiance where everyone was anxious and nervous. We made a bonfire to warm the air. I was cuddled up in Radziel‘s arms trying to keep warm. “Where do you think Kieran have Sandra” I asked Radziel. “I don’t know. I’m worried about that and Larry, “said Radziel. I fixed my eyes out in the distance and saw a figure walking towards us. “Look Radziel who’s that?” I said sitting up. Everyone had noticed the figure and got up. ““Who do you think that Is “said Uriel. I don’t know I can’t make out his features, “said Radziel. The figure got closer, it was definitely male and could have been anybody. Mike lifted his nose in the air and ran towards the figure” Larry, Larry your back” he said embracing Larry roughly.
Larry was covered in a weird purple substance, with a torn shirt, and looked as if he was out of breath. “Those damn bastards tried me. I told them their precious leader will get it worst, “Larry said huskily. There’s a lot of them around. Where could Kieran be with Sandra, “asked Brandon. “He said he wanted an audience he knows we are here,” Zachariel. It was already 10:45 and getting later. Paul had added more wood to the fire and a loud horn and cymbals following behind it blasted in the distance. Everyone looked up. “What the hell was that” asked Mike. “Beleth” said Zachariel.
I was already weary and overwhelmed. It was too much to take in within a week. When Zachariel said this Beleth’s guy name I knew he was no companion of his. “I have not seen him in eons he has no reason to attack us, ‘said Hannah. “I’m hungry, “Brandon blurted out. “ I packed a few snacks said Paul. “Dude, you did not pack me a blood pack, ‘said Brandon. “I’m not responsible for your diet. You should have packed your own lunch, “said Paul. “I can’t go hunting now. I need some blood, said Brandon. You need your strength, you have to drink, ‘said Coomara. I looked around knowing I was the only one who could actually “feed” Brandon, however Radziel would shoot himself than to have Brandon feed from me. “Well you can try to eat human food we demons do it all the time, “said Balthazar. “I can’t eat human food. It’s like eating dirt I don’t think I can digest it anymore, “said Brandon. In the past we demons would feed off a human before engaging into battle. It gave us strength and vitality to go against our enemies “said Coomara. Radziel’s jaw flexed. I could tell he was getting angry and caught on the innuendo that Brandon needed to drink blood, not just any blood my blood. “You should have ate before you left Brandon,” Radziel said giving Brandon a dangerous glare. Brandon looked annoyed. “It is okay Radziel; he can drink from me “I said. Radziel’s look softened. “Wait he doesn’t have to feed off you. He’s gone without blood for weeks before, he can handle this, ‘said Radziel hugging me. “No, he can feed off me. Right now we are going up against this cearb thing and God knows what else. Please Radziel let him just have one drink. I’m not trying to disrespect you and I know you are trying to protect me. He can drink from me just this once. It’s not like foreplay, “I said playfully. Balthazar giggled. Radziel just smiled. Everyone just stared at Radziel seeing if he was going to agree with me. “Ok but under one condition he drinks from your wrist and not your neck, “said Radziel giving Brandon a warning look. Brandon had walked over to me cautiously. I extended my wrist to him. He smiled. “It’s just going to pinch a little, “he said taking my hand. I nodded. Brandon let his head down and extended his fangs. In a quick instance I felt his fangs pierce my skin. It did pinch a little but it wasn’t painful. Brandon had sucked from my wrist for a good minute and stopped. “Thank you, Gemma, thanks for being ok with this Radziel.”Your welcome Brandon. “No problem man,” said Radziel.
Sign up to rate and review this story