Categories > Original > Romance > Would You Please Stay And Please Be Mine?

Chapter Seven.

by MCR-99 3 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-03-22 - 1004 words

-1MarySue

Chapter Seven.-Sadie's POV.

Me,Sam,Ash,Becca and Mia stood outside the church,all dressed ready for the wedding.I was wearing a normal wedding dress,but I had black lace around the hem,and a red ribbon tying it all together.The girls,my bridesmaids,were all dressed simalarly.My veil hung over my face,hiding me,as the door swung open and we stepped in.The hall had suddenly grown longer,which made me nervous.My breathing quickened as we walked down the long aisle,and I looked at all the faces.My family,and Kellin's family were here,along with the guys ; Jesse,Gabe,Justin and Jack.I kept my eyes on my destination,on the man with the brown hair,and those sparkling green eyes,the man I was to give my life to.

I reached the end of the aisle,nearly falling over,and Kellin held me up.

"You look so beautiful."He smiled,lifting my veil back."Then again,you always were,and still are."

I smiled at that,as the ceremony began.The minister began with the normal procedure,asking for any objections to the marriage.No one had anyor,at least I thought no one did.Suddenly the church door swung open,and in he stepped.The black haired man,I once loved,made his way over to us,before speaking.

"I,Gerard Way,object this marriage."He said,loud and clear.I looked back at the girls,who were as shocked as me.

"Wait."Kellin said,holding up his hands."Who are you?"

"I'm Gerard,Sadie's boyfriend."

"Ex,Gerard.Remember when you walked out on me?"I butted in.

"Well,it's different now.I've changed."He began to plead,beg for a second chance,but he wasn't getting it.

"No,you haven't."I say,strongly."You're still the same,drunken person who cheated three years ago."

Gerard was taken aback by that,his face falling in defeat.

"But,I still love you."

"You may still love me,but I sure don't."I sigh."Now,Gerard,get out."

Gerard sighed,before walking away from us,out of the church and out of my life.He turned back to face me,his hazel eyes looked saddened,before he officially walked away.

"You may continue."I say to the minister,and the wedding continued.

**

After some time,me and Kellin were officially married.We were a happy couple,a newly wedded couple.

"Congrats,guys!"The girls greeted in a friendly tone,at the wedding party.Mia hugged me,patting my back,before smiling at Kellin.The other girls did the same.

"Thanks,guys."I smile,embracing my friends,and sisters,one by one,earning a smile from all of them."Thanks for coming today."

"Why would we miss our best friend's wedding?"Sam laughed,wrapping an arm around Ash as they left our little group,going up to the DJ.I saw Sam say something to him,pointing over to our group,before giving him a twenty-dollar note.The DJ accepted the money,before announcing the request into the microphone.

"Okay,young lovers.We got a request from Sam over there,asking for this one song for her best ever friend,Sadie.She says,you know all the words to this song.So here it is,Sadie,come up and sing along!"

I then heard the chords of Bring Me To Life fill the hall,and I stepped up to the stage,and began to sing along.

How can you see into my eyes,like open doors?
Leading you down into my core,where I've become so numb.
Without a soul,my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold.
Until you find it here and lead it back home.

Wake me up,wake me up inside.
I can't wake up,wake me up inside.
Call my name and save me from the dark.
Bid my blood to run,before I come undone.
Save me from the nothing I've become.

Now that you know what I'm without,you can't just leave me.
Breathe into me and make me real.
Bring me to life.

Wake me up,wake me up inside.
I can't wake up,wake me up inside.
Call my name and save me from the dark.
Bid my blood to run,before I come undone.
Save me from the nothing I've become.

Bring me to life.
I've been living a lie,there's nothing inside.
Bring me to life..

Frozen inside without your touch,without your love.
Darling,only you are the life among the dead.

All of this time I can't believe I couldn't see.
Kept in the dark,but you were there infront of me.
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems,got to open my eyes to everything.
Without thought,without a voice without a soul,don't let me die in here.
There must be something more.
Bring me to life.

Wake me up,wake me up inside.
I can't wake up,wake me up inside.
Call my name and save me from the dark.
Bid my blood to run,before I come undone.
Save me from the nothing I've become.

Bring me to life,I've been living a lie.
There's nothing inside.

Bring me to life...


The song ended,and the room filled with applause.I felt arms around me,and Kellin kissed me on the cheek,before smiling cutely.Then,a slow,melodic tune filled the room,and we slowly danced the night away.

Right.
So the song was Bring Me To Life by Evanescence,which I do know all the words to.
I don't know if the song actually fitted with the scenario,it probably didn't,but oh well,I love the song and want it played at my real wedding.

So,that's it for this chapter.
I've got an idea for the next chapter too,it'll be a very huge shocker,along with the ending.
My lips are sealed,not spoiling anything.

Rate and Review,I bet this chapter sucked right?

xx Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story