Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > You Had Me At Hello

Was it Worth it?

by ikilledthepromqueen 0 reviews

Axl and Christina get to know each other

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-03-24 - 691 words

0Unrated
I wasn't exactly used to being on tour. I was already exhausted and I only performed one show. But don’t get me wrong, I loved every minute of it even if the crowd really didn't notice me too much. It was still an amazing experience. I was just exhausted though. But I knew I had to get accustomed to this because this was going to be my lifestyle. Soon maybe I’ll be headlining my own tour. But apparently no one else was used to having me on tour either because the people who book everyones rooms in the hotel forgot to get me a room. So here I was sitting here in the hallway leaning against the wall. I really didn't know what to do. I wanted to ask someone could I crash in their hotel room, but I didn't want to be rude or anything. It was just an awkward position for me to be in. But none of that was running through my mind. Like I said before I was exhausted as I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier before I lost control of my head as my head bounced back on the wall, which woke me up instantly as I grabbed the back of my head in pain.

“Ow…” I whispered to myself.

Then I heard a door swung wide open next to where I was sitting and outcomes Axl who stood there looking at me with pure confusion wearing nothing but black boxers. Which didn't surprise me he wasn't wearing anything. He was probably getting ready to go to bed. It was pretty late at night now.

“Was that you who made that thud sound on the wall?” He asked.

“Uhh…yeah. Sorry I was falling asleep.”

“Why you out in the hallway?”

“Someone forgot to book me a room and I don’t have any money on me at the moment to get me one.”

“You could’ve knocked on my door, or anyone’s door and asked them could you stay. Anyone would've let you stayed with them. Though I wouldn't recommend rooming with Slash. He’d might try to fuck ya.” He joked smiling a bit as I smiled back.

“I don’t know. Guess I didn't want to be rude.”

“It’s not your fault you ain't got a room. Here you can stay with me for the night.”

He opened the door wide enough for me to go in as I rose up to my feet, grabbing my stuff and walked into his hotel room before I sat on the couch with my things.

“Thanks again for letting me crash here.” I said.

“No problem. Anytime.” He said before sitting right next to me. Wow. Axl freaking Rose was sitting next to me. Letting me stay in his room. It was all so unreal. “You did real good out there tonight.” He said smiling. I was definitely honored by his compliment.

“Oh thanks. You were really amazing out there too. I don’t know how you do it!” I giggled as he shrugged a little with a smile on his face. He seemed like he was blushing.

“Thank you.” He said. Things were pretty silent for about 15 seconds between us, but It actually didn't seem so awkward though. But then he asked me things like where I was from(which was Memphis, Tennessee), what my childhood was like, which wasn't too great. It was really difficult growing up because back then I was the chunky girl and everyone made fun of me. Luckily, I did lose the weight. But I have self-esteem issues from time to time. But I didn't tell him that. I stopped when I said I lost the weight. He really didn't tell me about his childhood though. But I wasn't going to ask. We pretty much talked about things from the bands we liked to the food we’d like to eat until 4:30 and we finally went to sleep. We woke up around 7:45 knowing we had to get ready for the next flight. I was still exhausted. But talking to him was really worth it.
Sign up to rate and review this story