Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Is Ours

A/N

by McrmyBVBparawhore 3 reviews

What the title says.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-24 - 381 words

0Unrated
First of all, I'm in shock. I couldn't believe it when I saw that MCR broke up (I don't know about you guys, but to me it seemed very unexpected and out of the blue since they were working on album number five) and I've been pretty torn up about it since I found out.

Like many other fans of MCR, they've inspired me in so many ways. They made me realize it was okay to be who you are and to not give a flying fuck about what people think of you. Because of MCR I started expressing myself in more creative ways, I learned how to play guitar and then later on bass, I started my own band with my best friends, I met my current boyfriend at one of their shows and their music has gotten me through some of the hardest times of my life.

They've helped me in so many ways just like they've helped so many other people. While I understand that they have families and they have other projects they want to focus on, I really don't know how to deal with the fact they've broken up.

I was wondering how you guys felt about it. A few friends of mine have mixed feelings, most of them agree with me when I say it was unexpected, some of them say they weren't that surprised.

Second of all (sorry it took me so fucking long to get to the point), I do want to continue this story. While it's not the best story ever written and I'm not the best writer ever, I do love writing and posting chapters on here. Since MCR are no longer making music together, I didn't know how many of you (if any of you) would continue to read this story. So basically, should I continue to post chapters on here? I do want to keep posting new installments of the story on here, but if none of you are gonna be reading it I wasn't sure if there was much point posting it.

Sorry for the extremely long author's note xD any feedback on the story/this author's note is welcome and if people are still interested, I'll continue to post chapters.

Thanks for reading guys.
Much love,
-Mxo
Sign up to rate and review this story