Categories > Original > Romance > The love of Eunhae

Sungmin and Kyuhyun's Secret Love Affair

by XavierHazelwood 0 reviews

Sungmin and Kyuhyun in love?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2013-03-27 - Updated: 2013-03-27 - 399 words

0Unrated

Sungmin was just about to head out the door when he felt his cell vibrate. Taking the phone out of his pocket, Sungmin squints at the screen. All he sees is picture a a giant heart on a wall. The message attached to the picture reads," This is how big my heart became when I first realized that I loved you." Sungmin blushed a deep red. With a tear in his eye and smiling like a dork, Sungmin called Kyuhyun. When Kyuhyun answered with a deep, but sweet,"hello." Sungmin's voice was unnaturally high with excitement, "are you busy right now love." Giggling softly Kyuhyun answered, "not at all love." Sungmin said in a sing-song voice," I'll be over in ten minutes". Sungmin then hung up the phone and started towards Kyuhyun's dorm.

Kyuhyun rushed to get ready before Sungmin showed up. After making the giant heart for Sungmin, Kyuhyun needed to freshen up a little bit. As Kyuhyun Rinsed off his face, he felt the tingling of the cold water against his pores. Kyuhyun re-moussed his hair, and applied a new coat of chapstick.

Just ready in time, Kyuhyun heard the door open. Kyuhyun slipped into the bedroom and waited for Sungmin there. Sungmin opened the door and stood there with a bright smile on his face. Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin. Kyuhyun couldn't speak because sungmin looked amazing. Sungmin had on slim black skinny jeans, a tight pearl white shirt that was see through enough to show the outline of his body and his abs. His hair a light blonde color that oddly suited him. Sungmin opened his mouth and said," I wanted to surprise you." Sungmin spun around gracefully and blushed slightly.

Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin on top of him and they kissed each other deeply. Even though they had been together for quite some time, Kyuhyun still couldn't get enough of Sungmin. Sometimes Kyuhyun thought he might need rehab from Sungmin's body.

Suddenly Sungmin's kisses became deeper and more desperate. Sungmin pushed his body into Kyuhyun's and moaned softly. Feeling embarrassed Kyuhyun looked away with his face burning. After lightly pushing away Sungmin, Kyuhyun replied softly and strained,"Arent you forgetting something." Sungmin forgot that they were going to get together and hang out with Donghae and Eunhyk. For some reason Sungmin had a wierd feeling in the pit of his stomach when he thought about it.
Sign up to rate and review this story