Categories > Original > Romance > The love of Eunhae

Ye Sung Needs A Boyfriend

by XavierHazelwood 0 reviews

Ye Sung finding himself and getting comfortable with being gay.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-03-27 - 650 words

0Unrated
After Kyuhyun reminded Sungmin about the them meeting he had set with Eunhyuk and Donghae, Sungmin said with aegyo, " Oppa will you come with me. I really want you to meet them oppa." The way Sungmin batted his beautiful lashes, and the way his voice accented the word oppa made Kyuhyun want to do anything for him. After taking his thumb and caressing Sungmin's cheek gently Kyuhyun replied,"Of course." A wide grin full of teeth spread across Sungmin's face. Eyes shining and almost jumping with joy, Sungmin presses his face into Kyuhyun's neck inhaling the sweet butter-scotch and vanilla scent. Sungmin could get lost in that scent forever. Sungmin remembered when he first asked Kyuhyun about his cologne, and Kyuhyun said," I never wear any." At first Sungmin was very skeptical, Now he knows Kyuhyun was telling the truth. Sungmin thinks about the surprise Eunhyuk and Donghae will be getting. "I can't wait to see their shocked faces", said Sungmin. Kyuhyun's furrows a little with worry. Sungmin holds Kyuhyun close to his body and says,"Don't be worried oppa, they will love you I'm sure of it." Kyuhyun can't help but smile at that word again.

Sungmin arrives with Kyuhyun just a few minutes late. Sungmin catches a glimpse of Ye Sung and instantly starts to worry. As he crosses the restaurant, Sungmin admires the place. Being dimly lit, the place sure did have lots of bright colors. The walls a pale shade of lavender the seats a nice rich sky blue, and the table cloths a nice pastel yellow. Kyuhyun and Sungmin slip into the booth that is facing Ye Sung, Donghae, and Eunhyuk. "I thought you guys and Ye Sung weren't on speaking terms", said Sungmin coldly as he looked at Ye Sung with a steely death glare. Ye Sung fidgeted slightly and looked down at the table. "Ye Sung apologized and told us some interesting things", said Donghae calmly. Eunhyuk happily piped,"Ye Sung was having doubts about himself and came out to us." Sungmin's face burned with shock. Looking at Ye Sung with wide eyes, Sungmin could only stammer. He could not formulate words. Ye Sung said very softly, " yea this is all kinda new to me." Sungmin then smiled wide and reached across the table to give Ye Sung a hug. Hugging Ye Sung tightly, Sungmin apologized over and over again.

After some slight gossip about people in their classes, Sungmin officially introduced Kyuhyun as his boyfriend. Dongae, Eunhyuk, and Ye Sung go wild with their excitement and approval. Eunhyuk cheers," Wow Sungmin you've made a good choice." Donghae adds cheerily," Never knew you had this great a taste in men." Ye Sung clapped Sungmin on the shoulder warmly.

Ye Sung began wondering what kind of guys he was attracted to. Ye Sung slightly blushing said," Can I ask you guys a favor." The rest of them chime in unison, "sure, fire away." Sometimes they sound like robots. Ye Sung clears his throat nervously and says very low, "I want you guys to help me find a boyfriend." Ye Sung blushed deeply for the entire group was staring at him.

Just then Ye Sung saw the most beautiful human being enter the ornate door to the restaurant. He was a guy, but he was very feminine and dainty. This guy danced and glided across the floor with apparent ease. Ye Sung turns back to the group and sees that they are smiling mischievously.

The guys voice carries to them and is heaven to Ye Sung's ears. The guys voice is clear, resonant, melodic, and slightly higher pitched. Ye Sung just realized who he wanted. Ye Sung thought to himself, 'I really need this man.' 'I must find a way to impress him.' Ye Sung and the group make their sole mission to have Ye Sung get together with the really cute guy.
Sign up to rate and review this story