Categories > Original > Romance > The love of Eunhae

The First Phone Call

by XavierHazelwood 0 reviews

Ye Sung and Ryeowook start to get know each other.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-03-27 - 659 words

0Unrated
"Hello", answered Ryeowook's high pitched voice. Ye Sung froze for a second out of fear. Ye Sung kept trying to say hello back, but nothing would come out. On the fifth try Ye Sung managed to squeak out a,"hi." Ye Sung perspiring and shaking managed to get his voice down to a more pleasant octave when he said who he was. In a calm voice, Ye Sung managed to say, "Hey Ryeowook this is Ye Sung." Even though Ye Sung knew that Ryeowook liked him, he couldn't help himself when it came to trying to impress Ryeowook.

Ryeowook was having much the same reaction. As just turning on the t.v. , Ryeowook heard his phone ring. After fishing it out of his pocket Ryeowook didn't recognize the number on the caller id. He was just about to ignore the call when he got a feeling in his gut. So Ryeowook nervously answered the phone. When he answered with his higher than normal pitched hello, Ryeowook waited for a while before a tiny squeak of a reply came back. After asking who it was, Ryeowook was a little agitated. He was agitated until Ye Sung said it was him on the line. Ryeowook was seriously crushing on Ye Sung. He loved Ye Sung's mellow voice, his neat hair, his confident walk, and he loved how outgoing Ye Sung was. Ryeowook could always find something about Ye Sung to like.

Without even realizing it, Ryeowook had said out loud, "Why does he have to be so perfect." Ye Sung a little startled and getting a bit jealous said, " Who are you talking about." Ryeowook blushed and Ye Sung's clipped tone had made him nervous. Ryeowook saying the first thing that came to mind, which happened to be the newspaper on the counter, said, "I was just reading something from the newspaper and I accidentally read it out loud." Ryeowook wished he could've just died right then. Ryeowook had not only said something out loud but had came up with the lamest excuse to cover it up with. Ye Sung was taken back by what Ryeowook had just said.

Before Ryeowook could staunch the flow of words that were coming out of his mouth, he was inviting Ye Sung over. Ryeowook could practically feel Ye Sung smiling through the phone. Ye Sung replied with much excitement in his voice, " How about in like 30 minutes?" Ryeowook flushed because he needed more time to get ready. "Umm how about in about an hour?" Ye Sung beamed, "Perfect."

Ye Sung went straight to the bathroom after saying good-bye to Ryeowook. He decided to re-straighten his hair. Ye Sung double washed his face with soap that smelled like lavender and honeysuckle. He then went over to his closet and took everything out of his closet. Ye Sung spent the next 20 minutes trying on different things to find the perfectly flattering outfit.

Ryeowook was having an even more stressful time. He was flying all over his dorm cleaning. Ryeowook spent the next 45 minutes getting ready and picking out his outfit. With five minutes to spare, Ryeowook kept couldn't keep himself busy enough.He was pacing back and forth. Ryeowook gave everything a last minute inspection. He looked over the dishes, re-swept the kitchen, made sure the laundry was done, and that's when he heard the knock at the door. Ryeowook froze in place for a second, and then rushed to the door.

Ye Sung stood at the door a good five minutes before knocking. Pacing back and forth, Ye sung was having a hard time bringing himself to knock on the door. Ye Sung had mustered up the courage to walk down to Ryeowook's dorm room. After some deliberation, Ye Sung gave the door three fast taps with his knuckles. Ye Sung thought about turning and leaving just as the door handle clicked and turned. Then Ye Sung already knew it was too late for that.
Sign up to rate and review this story