Categories > Original > Romance > The love of Eunhae

Ye Sung's Art of Courtship

by XavierHazelwood 0 reviews

Will Ye Sung be able to get together with this new guy

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-03-27 - 724 words

0Unrated


Nervously looking at Ryeowook Ye Sung smooths his straight black hair to one side. Eunhyuk says, "Looks like someone has taking a liking to Ryeowook." Eunhyuk, and Donghae smile mischievously. Ye Sung buries his blushing face in his hands. "You guys set this up didn't you", Ye Sung says to Donghae and Eunhyuk. Both looked at each other and said in unison, "No." Eunhyuk and Donghae giggled while Kyuhyun and Sungmin started flirting with each other. Ye Sung not knowing what else to do, looked back and continued staring at Ryeowook.

Ryeowook half dances, half glides towards them, and Ye Sung's head instantly snapped around. Feeling the blush on his cheeks, Ye Sung kept telling himself to calm down. Ryeowook took the seat in front of Ye Sung. Ye Sung immediately looked down. Ryeowook greeted the rest of the group and shot Ye Sung a breath-taking smile. Ye Sung tried to make himself as like-able as possible. Ye Sung put on his best smile and let out and enthusiastic and high pitched hello. "Hello Ryeowook, I am Ye Sung, how is you're day going so far?" As far as Ye Sung could tell Ryeowook liked him well enough. Ryeowook replied with," Hi Ye Sung, I'm Ryeowook, my day is going fantastic and splendid to meet you." Ye Sung picked up on the slight blush in Ryeowook's cheeks as he introduced himself. Ye Sung thought, "Well at least I'm not the only one of us who's nervous." After getting to know Ryeowook a little, Ye Sung mustered up the courage to ask for his number. Blushing deeply, Ryeowook recited the digits to his phone number excitedly.

Donghae and Eunhyuk decided to call over the waitress. The waitress asked what drinks they wanted. Donghae said, "Tea please." Eunhyuk ordered some lemon soda. Kyuhyun ordered milk. The waitress turned to Ryeowook and put her hand on his shoulder and said, "For you sweetie." Ryeowook just smiled and ordered ice water. When she turned to Ye Sung, Ye Sung couldn't contain his anger. He shot her a look that clearly said to back off. Ye Sung said in a clipped tone, " I'll have some hot tea." He made sure to enunciate each consonant clearly, and crisply. This only added to his intense glare. The waitress fidgeted and went off to get his drinks. When Ye Sung turned his attention back to the table, everyone was looking at his except Ryeowook. Ryeowook was looking down into his lap blushing. Suddenly everyone started smiling.

The waitress came back and handed everyone their drinks being careful not to look at Ye Sung. After ordering their food, everyone was silent except for Ye Sung and Ryeowook. They indirectly flirting with each other. Ryeowook thought to himself, " I wasn't sure Ye Sung liked me until he got jealous of the waitress." The waitress came back with everyone's food and was still careful to not look at Ye Sung. She was also careful about how she addressed Ryeowook. She was polite but not flatteringly so.

After Ryeowook went to his voice lesson. So, Ye Sung, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Donghae went back to Sungmin's dorm room. As soon as they entered the door they all clapped Ye Sung on the back. Teasingly Ye Sung said, "You bastards, you set that up didn't you?" So Donghae said, In all honesty we actually did." Sungmin added, "Ryeowook has liked you for a while but didn't know you were gay." Everyone beamed but Ye Sung started to sweat and feel faint. Ye Sung sat down on the couch. His face white Ye Sung just stared into the distance. He never knew what it was like to be liked, especially when he liked them back too. Ye Sung said softly, "When do you think is a good time to call him?" Having come this far with Ryeowook, Ye Sung was not about to give up.Ye Sung said goodbye to everybody and went home.

After walking in the door, Ye sung sat down on the couch exhausted. Pulling his phone out of his pocket Ye Sung dialed Ryeowook's number. As he stared at the number, Ye Sung butterflies in his tummy. He hit the call button and heard the ringing. Ye Sung was about to hang up, but it was too late. Ryeowook had already answered the phone.
Sign up to rate and review this story