Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Guy all the bad guys want.

Guy all the bad guys want.

by cj_warner94 2 reviews

High school isn't easy, we all know that. But what happens when Frank meets someone that can change his life forever? ::EVENTUAL FRERARD::

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-03-08 - 462 words

2Exciting
I lent across the sofa and placed a soft kiss on Gerard's sleeping lips. My best friend was clueless to my crush on him. He moaned and pulled me onto him. His lips attacking mine in a fiery kiss. He licked across my lower lip and I shuddered. I was straddling his lap and he began to grind into my crotch, whispering my name...

"FRANK, GET YOUR FAGGOT ASS OUT OF BED!"

I groaned and fell out of bed, twisting my foot in the bed sheet. It took about five minutes to free myself from said bed sheet.

Evil fucking bed sheets.

I ran a hand through my newly cut hair.

Oh shit my mum hadn't seen it!

Oh well.

I felt the soft black fringe in my fingers and then the harsh red sides. I smiled and pulled open my wardrobe door. I manage to pull out a black hoodie and black skinnies from the heap of crap in my cupboard.

I walked over to my fire trucking awesome black and red vanity mirror and applied my black eyeliner round my hazel nut eyes. I smudged it and pulled on my clothes.

I ran down stairs, pulling on my biker boots, bag and skeleton gloves, and ran out of the door to see my best friends sitting on the wall.

They where discussing about who would be better in bed, Scarlet Johansson, Johnny Depp or Megan fox. They turned and looked at me. I smiled at Gerard and Mikey, but frowned as I saw him approach.

He had dyed his hair too. Blonde with a pomegranate Mohawk on top. Big blue eyes smudged with black eyeliner, a ripped white vest top showing his tattooed arms and blue faded jeans.

I tried not to give him evils as he walked up to Gerard and practically tongue fucked his mouth right there and then.

Why can't that be me?

Because you where a dick that never told him how you felt.

But he never asked!

Well duh, your his best friend your meant to trust him!

But he's a god, a fucking sex god of deviousness.

Well your lose.

Fuck. You.


And with that I promptly smacked myself in the face. Earning a cute giggle from Gee, a spaz attack from Mikey and an insult from the most evil, diabolical, bastard I have ever met.

"What happened? Did short arse miss out on attention awww kiss it better,".

"Yeah, Gerard, come kiss me better?" I said with a wink.

Gee laughed and planted peck on my cheek. I thanked him and winked at the douche bag next to him.

"Come on guys lets get to school,".

Mikey finally spoke.

"Yeah, oh! Jared can drive us now!"

Great. Driving with Jared fucking Leto. Fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story