Categories > Original > Humor > ONESHOT TRADE.

ONESHOT TRADE.

by MCR-99 11 reviews

Read if you want to do a oneshot trade!

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-03-27 - 485 words

0Unrated
Okay, so I'm not really writing much now (not right now, I mean as in during these past couple of days) so I got thinking and thought:

"Hey, why not do a oneshot trade with my fellow Ficwaddians?"

So, I will.

All ya gotta do is give me basic info on yourself and what you want the oneshot to be about. Then, you just wait until I can write it, which will be a period of maybe a day, possibly two.

I'll do anything. (Except anime as I know nothing about that.) Just bands then. (Also! I'll do any ficwad pairings too, so I'll do some Sash if Sam and Ash want it.)

Now, since this is a oneshot trade, here is my info. This is true by the way, all me.

Name: Sadie Hobbs.

Nickname: Bunny / Cupcake.

Appearance:-
Hair: Shoulder length, brown, curly and thick.
Eyes: Dark green, with hazel by the pupil.
Skin colour: Looks pale to me, but brightens during the day.

Usual clothing: Well, I wear pyjamas most of the time, but when I go out with family I usually wear a band top and baggy jeans with trainers.

Personality: I am artistic, I sing a lot, I don't talk that much to others, I'm quite fun and I'm really kind and friendly.

Pairing you want in the oneshot: Either me and Gerard, me and Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides or me and Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens. Or, you could do one with me and Vic from Pierce The Veil if you want I don't care.

True facts: I tried to commit suicide about 7 times now, my most recent relapse was when MCR broke up. I listen to music constantly and I can relate to most songs. I last saw my Dad, after about four years, during half term, and I don't really plan on seeing him again. When my parents argue, I tell myself it is my fault even if it isn't. The only thing keeping me alive right now is my music. I see myself die many times.

Other info: Not really..

So, who wants to take part in the oneshot trade. All oneshots will be posted here!

:) see ya guys, gotta go to bed now! Oneshots will be started either tomorrow or Friday!

xx Sadie

Update 28-3-13.

So, just a little update, something I forgot to say..

These are the pairings I'll be able to write for, because I know a lot about them and ship them..

- Sash.

- Frerard.

- Frikey.

- Waycest. (if you want it that way, you pervs! xD)

- Fria.

- Frasmine.

- Decca.

Those are the ships I know stuff about. But, if you want me to write a oneshot with a different ship in it, I'll still do it. Always up for a challenge!

That is just something I had to say quickly! xx Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story