Categories > Original > Humor > ONESHOT TRADE.

Oneshot for Obsessive-Fangirl

by MCR-99 1 review

Pairing: Liz x Axel (Elaxel)

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-29 - 874 words

0Unrated
Oneshot for Obsessive-Fangirl.
Pairing: Elaxel.
WARNING: mentions of Self-Harm, so don't read if you're easily triggerable okay?


I look at myself in the mirror, my sickly body. Who could ever love me? Really, someone answer that. I know that people say they love me, but they don't. But, I only know that Axel loves me. He's the only one for me. He's my chemical kid, I'm his mechanical bride.
I then remember my state of mind. I'm lonely, I'm ugly. No one, other than Axel, has any real love for me. My life has fallen apart, it still is, and everyday I wake up and think, what's so good about picking up the peices? And, what if I don't even want to?

I walk to the bathroom, straight to the medicine cabinet. I look inside, trying to find something, anything to put me to eternal sleeping. But it isn't there. My family is that poor, I can't afford the medicine that feeds what I need. I find my razor though, and slip out the blade, then walk back into my room, blade pressed into the palm of my hand. I sit on my bed, and look at the damage the razor had done. Blood spills from my hand, and I smile as I watch it run down my wrist. I created two more seepings of blood, one on my wrist and another on the oppisite palm. This should kill me soon, which is exactly what I want. That was all ruined though, by Axel running to my room. He saw me, and his light green eyes sparkled in fear as he knelt down beside me. He cradled me in his arms.

"Axel, I'm dying. I can feel it." My voice is cracked, from all the sobbing I have done before.

"No, Liz. I won't let you die." His voice was firm, and strong.

"But, Axel, I want to. I have to." I say, voice nearing a choked sob.

"No, Liz, you don't. No one asked you to die, and no one said you had to." With that, he carried me from the room, and out of the house. He ran, carrying me to the nearest hospital, which wasn't far from my home. That's when I blacked out.

**

I awoke after a while, and saw a laptop sat on my bedside. It was open, and turned on to YouTube. There was a video ready to play, and a note beside the laptop read:

Press play, and watch until the end. - Axel.

I did so, and I saw Axel appear on the screen, guitar in his hand.

"This song, is for my wonderful girlfriend." He said into the camera, to me. "She is in hospital, because she thought no one loved her. I'm proving her wrong." Axel then began to play.

Her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining.
Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying.
She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday.
I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me.
But it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see.
Everytime she asks me, 'do I look okay?', I say.

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change.
Cuz you're amazing, just the way you are.
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while.
Cuz you're amazing, just the way you are.

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me.
Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy.
She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday.
Oh, you know, you know, you know, I'd never ask you to change.
If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same.
So, don't even bother asking if you look okay, you know I'll say.

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change.
Cuz you're amazing, just the way you are.
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while.
Girl, you're amazing, just the way you are.
The way you are, the way you are.
Girl, you're amazing, just the way you are.

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change.
Cuz you're amazing, just the way you are.
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while.
Cuz you're amazing, just the way you are, yeah.


The door to the ward opened, and Axel stepped in.

"You are amazing, Liz, just the way you are." He smiled, before kissing me softly, and he remained here with me for the rest of the day.

Awh.
Okay, so the song was Bruno Mars' Just The Way You Are, but PTV covered it.
I prefer the cover to be honest (Don't hit me!)
Also, who spotted the PTV references? One was from their song Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides and the other two were from Caraphernelia. You get so many cool-spotter points if you got them, and a free cookie =^.^=.
So, did you like the oneshot Liz? And did you like it if you read it too, Axel?

R&R xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story