Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tower of God

Ch.3 Lv.1

by Shank 0 reviews

Monkey D Luffy takes the first test, as well as Grimmjow

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-03-30 - 553 words

0Unrated
East Tower

Monkey D Luffy: One Piece
*]
[*-Captain of Straw Hat Pirates


Monkey D Luffy had found himself in the Tower of God. He had somehow got here from an island in the New World. He bypassed some weird looking people as he made his way towards the centre of the tower. As he made his way to the door, the new friend he had made gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry, I have a feeling once we get through here there are going to be so many pretty girls." Luffy laughed, this guy reminded him of Sanjy who would hopefully be here somewhere too. He wasn't worried for himself, he just wanted to find his crew and get everyone back safely. "Goodluck Dr Shamal, see you somewhere higher in this tower."

Dr Shamal: Hitman Reborn
*]
[*-Assassin in the 10th Vongola Family


Luffy went through the door and watched the instruction on the screen. He looked confidently at the giant monster eel in the tank. This may be a little tricky for Luffy. For he was someone that had eaten one of the Devil Fruits in his world. This gave him a great power but at the expense of never being able to swim again. If he was to get in the fish tank, his body would immediately become lifeless and he would be easy prey for this eel and fail the first test. Even though failing possibly meant going home, he didn't want to go back without finding out what happened to his comrades as well as feel weak at not being able to pass the first level.

As he approached the wall of the tank he prepared himself. "Gomu Gomu no…pistol!" Luffy had the ability of a rubber-man, meaning he could stretch and bend any part of his body. He shot his right arm forward into the tank and headed straight for the black ball he was meant to pop. The giant eel wanted to try and rip his arm off but was not ready for the speed at which he threw his punch out. He could feel the effect of the water taking affect on his arm, but at the velocity he threw it at, there was never any chance the black ball wasn't going to burst. The second the ball burst, Luffy's world went fuzzy as he was being transported to the next level.

West Tower

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez: Bleach
*]
[*-Arrancar (a being of both ghost-like and Shinigami abilities)


Grimmjow had ripped the monster eel to bits and easily popped the black ball in the tank. He had felt so worthless as of late so to be able to feel strong again felt good. His world had gone fuzzy and as if either being caught in a dream-like world he was face to face with another masked person that began describing what was going to happen on the next level.

"I am the West Towers Second Examiner Macarthur. The level was recreating a scene known as the Bloody New Years Eve (Note: 20th Century Boys) in which robots were set free on the people of Tokyo releasing a deadly virus. Your task is to reach the end goal without being infected by the robots, which will mean your immediate failure. They are your only rules."
Sign up to rate and review this story