Categories > Original > Fantasy > The village of Lies

Off They Go!

by Ami-Chan 0 reviews

This is where Sonamae,Amelia, and Richard, head off on their adventure, but it's not so easy to get out of the village. can they get out?

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-08-01 - Updated: 2006-08-01 - 834 words

0Unrated
Amelia woke up, her blankets crumpled up on top of her sweating body. She sighed and looked at the clock on her bedisde table.

"9:30, why did I sleep in so late? Well...It's summer anyways....." She groaned and pushed the blankets off of her with her legs.

"I wonder if anyone is up yet..."Amelia wondered and sat up, she stretched and slipped on a shirt and some shorts.

"Hey Amelia are you awake yet?" Came a voice from her door
'probably Andrew' She thought to herself as she opene the door.

"Yes I am...why?"

"Dad went to go visit Gramo and grampo!"

"Really? What about us then?"
'good, that's one less thing I have to worry about...'She thought to herself.

"Mom said she can't come watch us because of work, but she'll call in every now and then."

"Good."

"Why?"

"No reason, go, play with your internet friends or something."

"Your the one with inetnet friends, I just play-"

"I know what you play Andrew now just go for a second!" Amelia interrupted, closing the door, not slamming it, but firmly enough to make Andrew graon and walk away.

"Finally! Hopefully mom won't find out what we're doing!" She whispered as she packed her ninja gear into a bag, only after safely covering the shurikens and kunai with guards.

---------------------------------

"Hey are you awake?"

"Now I am."

"Good, how long will it take you to get ready?"

"Not too much, I was pretty excited about going on an adventure with you, so I got some stuff ready last night, don't worry I'll be over in a second. bye!"

"bye..."

Amelia Hung up with Richard, his voice soothing to her ears, she didn't want to hand up, but she knew the real Richard was coming soon.
She sat up from her bed and undressed and slipped some nicer clothes on. Now she was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans.

----------------------------------------

"How come you and Sonamae always wear dark clothes?" Richard asked as Amelia opened the door.
He was wearing a loose white shirt and jeans, looking pretty comfortable.

"Stop making me regret what I do!" Amelia whined playfully.

"Alright!" He said, looking at her with a grin,
"So you have your stuff?"

"Yeah! Right here." she turned her a little, showing the backpack she was wearing, they looked like any kid going to regular school after ninja training, but they weren't, that was their plan.

"Alright then, well, how did you manage to get out?" He asked, standing behind her politely as she walked off her porch, he son followed as she stepped off.

"Well, my dad is going to be gone for a while in another village, farther west than here. and my mom can't watch us because of work today, so Andrew will be with her tomorrw, bu I feel terrible about leaving her out in the blue. Maybe I should call her."

"Maybe...I told my mom, she seemed a bit worried, so I didn't tell her exactly everything, I just said I was going out for a little adventure that may take a while." He shurgged moving faster alittle so he could walk next to Amelia.

"See this is why kid's in most stories are orphans, they can go out for adventures whenever they want without worryiing their parents, because they have none."

"Yeah, that sure does seem to be the style,huh?" H said, walking closer to her.

"We're almost to Sonamae's house." Amelia blushed as she felt his hand slip into hers.

"I know." He said with a smile.

Amelia looked awy and blushed, no matter how long they had been dating, she could never get romantic with him without feeling extremely nervous.

----------------------------------

"Hey Sona! are you ready?"Amelia knocked on her friends window as Richard stood by the door.

"Tada!" She burst through the door, giving Richard a near heart attack.
"Hello my pretties! Hell yes,of course I'm ready! When has The Sona ever been not ready?!"

"You look awfly proud of yourself..." Richard said with a glare.

"Well I should! Anyways, Come on let's go before my parent's find out!" She strutted off before them skipping every now and then.

"Did you call her before hand?" Richard asked, leaning in to whisper in Amelia's ear.

"No, I'm still wondering how she knows his stuff..." Amelia whispered back.

"'Always be prepared and have a Flip Flop on hand at ALL times!' That's My motto for today!" She said, slowing down so she could walk next to Amelia on the other side.

"I feel really bad about this..." Amelia said, her eyes downcast.

"Why? It WAS Your idea in the first place!" Sonamae added briskly. Her hands clutching the arms of her backpack slung over her shoulders loosly.

"I know, it's just m mom, she doesn't know where I'm at, and Richard rememers what happened the last time my mom didn't know where I was..."

"Yeah..." Richard said glumly.

[STILL NOT FINISHED! DO NOT READ YET!]
Sign up to rate and review this story