Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > The Magnificents

Chapter 10

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Ranma - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-03-31 - 684 words

1Original
Chapter 10


Wally West had gotten dressed in the outfit he was given and got ready to go. “Okay Wally,” said Ranma. “Let’s go,” so with that they got on to the jet and took off.


Meanwhile in Amity, Danny had come back. Sam was the first person to welcome him back. “How was the mission?” She said.

“Destroyed a universal destroying weapon, beat some bad guys, and met up with some superheroes, save a girl. Y’know same ol’, same ol’.” He said.

“That’s good,” she said.

“How’s everything here?”

“Oh same ol’, same ol’.” She said, “Your mom wanted to talk to you about something. I don’t know what it’s about.”

“Okay, I’ll go see what she wants.” With that he took off.


Meanwhile Naruto have showed up in Konoha and went to Tsunade’s office. “How was your mission, Naruto-kun?” asked Shizune.

“It was alright,” he said. “Is she in?”

“Go right in,” so he did and Tsunade was waiting on him.

“So how was the mission?” She asked, Naruto sat down and told her about it.


Meanwhile at Fenton Works, Danny had walked in, he was now dressed in a T-shirt, hoodie, cargo pants and boots. “MOM! I’M BACK!” He said, and then Maddie Fenton had walked out and grabbed her son in a tight hug. Danny of course was confused, “okay. Not that I don’t mind you showing affection to me even though you know what I am. What’s going on?”

She pulled off of her son and looked him in the eyes, “well for starters I want to apologize for everything I had done to you my son.” She said.

“Mom, it’s alright.” He said, “It’s all water under the bridge.”

“But you are MY son, I should’ve figured out what had happened to you and tried to help you. But now it’s too late.” She hugged him tightly and cried on to his shoulder.

“Mom…”

“No, it was our fault what happened to you. That thing could’ve killed you and I would’ve lost one of my best creations.” He hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

“Okay, now that we got the confessions out of the way.” He said, “What’s going on?” They sat down and started to talk about how much of a bad parent she was and she would try to be a better mother to him.


In Middleton, Ron Stoppable had returned home and put up his things. Then he went to take a shower and went to check on Jessie. The child was sleeping soundly; he smiled, went in and kissed her on her forehead. Her markings lit up in love. Then he went to the kitchen and fixed himself a snack. That was when Kim Stoppable came down, “how did everything go?” She asked he looked over to see his other dimensional wife.

She was in a T-shirt and boy shorts. Her strawberry blond hair was in a ponytail and her blue-green eyes were sleepily. “It was alright,” he said as she went over and sat down across from him. He gave her half of his sandwich and she started to eat. “Had to do the usual, save reality and still we don’t know if that was all we had to do. How was your day?”

“Took Jessie to the park,” she said. “Your child just has too much energy.”

“Well, she is a goddess.” He said as he took a bite of his sandwich.

“Who was it this time?”

“Destroyer,” he said coolly Kim paled.

“HIM?” She said she was almost raped by that maniac when Ron came in to rescue her. Hell, he killed Ron’s cousin Jake.

“Yeah, don’t worry Shinji took care of him.”

“SHINJI?”

“Yeah, turns out he’s a super soldier ninja named Falcon.”

“Wow, let me guess Ranma knew about it?”

“Yep, he insisted on it.”
“So now what?”

“I got a friend who wouldn’t mind helping us. I’ll contact him in the morning.”

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story