Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Song

Desert Song

by Chemical_30 3 reviews

Life in the Zones is never easy. It's cruel and unforgiving. One could die out here if their not careful. KILLJOY STORY YOU AUDITIONED FOR!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-30 - 1275 words

0Unrated
The story will be in Trigger Trickster's POV unless stated other wise.



Chapter One:

The unmerciful sun blazed down on the zones below; I could feel its heat against my neck. I looked behind my shoulder to make sure I had lost the Dracs that had been following me for the past thirty minutes. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that I out ran them. I looked around at my surroundings and saw nothing but barren desert. Hell I didn’t even know what zone I was in. I hadn’t been paying attention to which direction I had been heading.

I groaned and threw my lavender hair up into a messy ponytail and started walking again. I kept my hand on my blue ray gun, just in case the Dracs caught up with me. I continued to walk for a few more hours. My feet began to become heavier and heavier. I could feel the back of my neck becoming increasingly more burned as time went on. In the distance I could see a small run-down house; I prayed that fellow Killjoy’s occupied it, and not a exterminator.
I dragged my feet up the creaking wooden stairs, I raised my fist to knock on the door but instead I fell hard against it. I slid to the ground and let the darkness take me.

Artistic Accident’s POV:

I jumped when I heard something band loudly against the door. My hand instantly wrapped around my ray gun as I shot up from my seat.

“What the fuck was that?” Viper Sniper snapped at me, she too had pulled out her ray run.

“I-I don’t know. Let’s go check it out.” I stated, Viper nodded, I started walking towards the door and my hand shakily opened it. I gasped when I saw a girl with lavender hair fall by our feet. I noticed straight away that her eyes were closed, she must’ve passed out. She wore a bright blue biker‘s jacket that was fading at the elbows. Below it there was a plan black tank top, she had on a pair of jean shorts with fishnet tights underneath. Lastly she had on a pair of black buckle boots that went up to the middle of her calves.

Sniper looked around to make sure there were no Dracs in sight before saying, “Well let’s get her inside then.”

I wrapped my arms under her arm pits and Sniper grabbed her feet. Together we carried her into our small living room and set her down gently on the worn-out couch. I heard footsteps enter the room and both Sniper and I turned to see who had just walked in. Syanide Skull and her boyfriend Fallen Angel stood at the entrance of the living room. Syanide’s shoulder length black hair was disheveled and she yawned as she rubbed her eyes. Angel stared wide-eyed at the girl passed out on our couch.

“Who is that?” He asked.

“We don’t know… she passed out on our door.” I answered.

Angel ran a frustrated hand through his long black hair, “You sure this isn’t a trick? Maybe BL/ind is behind this.”

“We don’t know Angel, she hasn’t woken up yet.” Sniper snapped.

“Maybe she’s lost? Or maybe she got separated from her group?” Syanide suggested.

I shrugged, “I guess we’ll just have to wait until she wakes up. Poor thing looks like she’s been outside for quite some time.” I said referring to the nasty sunburns on the back of her neck.

Angel shook his head, “I don’t like this; she could be part of BL/ind. Maybe she’s a spy.”

“Or she could be a Killjoy that needs help. We just don’t know; and we won’t know until she wakes up.” Sniper stated as Angel rolled his eyes, Syanide kissed her boyfriends cheek.

“Don’t worry Angel; I’m sure it’ll be okay. She looks like a killjoy to me.” Syanide smiled.
Angel was about to say something when we heard a car pull up to the house. We all instantly pulled out our guns and looked out the window.

“Oh, it’s just Krucafix Kidd with the supplies.” I stated. Krucafix grabbed a box of supplies and kicked the door to our jeep shut.

We heard the door open and shut, and soon Krucafix was setting down the box on the wooden coffee table. She let out a deep breath and pushed her ebony hair out of her face before motioning towards the girl on the couch, “Who’s the chick?”

Sniper groaned, “We don’t know. She passed out on our front porch.”

Krucafix pulled out a bottle of water and unscrewed the cap. She walked over to the couch and poured a small amount of water on the girl’s face. The girl coughed and sputtered.

“Krucafix!” I shouted.

“What? We need to know who she is.” Krucafix shrugged.

The girl opened her eyes and sat up quickly. Her grayish-blue eyes quickly wondered around the room. “W-where am I?” She asked quietly.

I kneeled down in front of her and placed a hand on her knee, “It’s okay…we aren’t going to hurt you. You passed out…on our door.” I said in a calm tone.

“Oh…I’m sorry…I-I’ll leave.” She tried to stand up only to fall back down on the couch holding her head.

“Here drink this slowly, you’re dehydrated.” Krucafix stated handed her the opened water bottle. She shakily brought the water to her lips and took a small sip.

“Who are you?” Angel asked abruptly, earning a glare from Syanide.

“My killjoy name is Trigger Trickster.” She answers weakly.

“So you’re a killjoy then.” Angel states, Trickster looks at him with a confused expression.

“Of course I’m a killjoy. I’ve been a killjoy ever since the bombings.” She answers with a
hurt expression drawn on her face.

“Don’t mind him; he’s just very suspicious of anyone and everyone.” Syanide states, Angel shoots her a glare.

“Well excuse me; I’m just trying to protect us.” He said. “For all we know she could be a spy!”

“Shut the fuck up Angel!” Sniper snapped her red fringe falling into her face.

Angel groaned and walked out of the room, Syanide followed him out trying to calm him down. I looked back at Trickster; her eyes were glued onto her lap. “Hey, don’t listen to anything he said, he thinks since he is the boy of the group, that it’s his job to protect all of us.” I said trying to ease her mind.

“Did you get separated from your group? We can send out a transmission saying that you’re safe and where you are.” Krucafix said changing the subject.

Trickster bit her lip, “I’ve actually not had a group in a couple of months. They were all gunned down by Korse and his Dracs.” She answered.

“I’m sorry to hear about that. Looks like all of us have a bone to pick with Korse.” Sniper stated.

I looked at Sniper and Krucafix before taking a deep breath and saying, “Would you like to join our group? I mean I would hate to send you out into the zones completely alone.”

Trickster smiled, “Really? I..mean I wouldn’t want to impose….”

“No you won’t impose.” Sniper said quickly.

“Well if you’re sure…than yes, I’ll be part of your group.” Trickster grinned.
Sign up to rate and review this story