Categories > Movies > Underworld > Symphony of Love and Pain

Undying Truth

by wampragos 0 reviews

enjoy

Category: Underworld - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Michael,Selene - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2013-03-31 - 2938 words

0Unrated
I apologize for any mistakes ..if you have any questions about the story, just msg me...other than that, Enjoy :)

Selene opened her eyes, scouting her surroundings. Forest. Huge, mountain forest, full of animals. Mother Elune iluminating its every dark corner. Birds singing their calm songs, deers grazed on the grass, bear trying to hunt down some fish in the lake. One mighty deer proceeded near Selene, sniffing her hand, then ran away with a sprint. There was a beautiful waterfall, water from it reflecting every star that was present on the nighsky, near or far the mighty moon. Selene slowly walked to the water, taking some in her hands, drinking it. As she drinked it, the water changed. The whole waterfall changed. Water changed into blood. She steped away from it, looking again at her surroundings. Animals were gone, birds no more singing, deers no more grazed, bear no more hunting. Suddenly a scream echoed thru the forest. Then another, more manly this time. And then, baby cry. She ran, ran to escape the damned forest, ran from the blood in the waterfall. She was nearing the cliff´s end. Stoping, suddenly she saw three persones before her. Three mens. One was gripping the second one by the neck, the third one was distanced from them, just staring at them. Then, the first one bited the second one, screaming in pain he punched into the first one wildly, trying to escape his grip, and his teeth. The third one stared at the moon, as if there was nothing happening. Then the image snaped her. She recognized her father, the one being held. Blood was dripping from his neck, as his attacker slowly placed him at the ground, drinking the little bit blood that remained. She wanted to scream, ran to him, help him. But hopelessly. She couldnt move, couldnt speak, just staring, like the third man with them. Suddenly, she felt a hand at her shoulder, caressing it, then a placing a light kiss at it. She shivered, scared to look at the person, which was standing before her. Tears started to roll from her eyes as she recognized her mother. She wanted so desperate to hug her, but again, it was hopeless.
"Mother ?"
"Tell me, my dear child. What are those tears for ?"
"But you are ..."
"Dead ? My poor, poor child. Im standing right here, with you. Come, lets go home"
"But father, i must help him"
"Its too late, my dear. He is gone"
"No...Wait, what about Trisha and the twins ? Where are they ? Are they safe ?"
"They are waiting at us in our home. Where you belong. Come my dear, you need to rest"
"Mother i ..."
"Hush my dear, there will be planty of time for such talk, later"
"Yes, mother"
Her legs finaly started to obey, she walked with her mother back to the forest, she glanced one last time at the her father´s body. They were gone. Everyone, except the third man, which was now staring at her. She recognized him as well. Her hearth stopped. It was him, the man her hearth ached for. It was Michael. Slowly, he walked to her, staring straight into her eyes. Breathing was hareder with his every step towards her. He was now few steps away from her, staring at her, he slowly sidestepped her, moving his mouth near her ear, whispering
"Wake up, my love. Its a dream. Wake up"
Then, as if trying to hide before the guilt he felt, he stared at the ground below him, walking away from her and from her mother. She wanted to call him, but her voice was gone. Her mother was now before her, forcing her to watch her.
"My dear, now you must listen to me. You have very, very dangerous enemy near you. He is like a serpent, trying to gain your friendship, only to bite you when you will wait at least. You have him too close to yourself, to your hearth. Do not trust so easily, my dear. Friends, allies, even lovers, can easily turn into your worst enemies"
"Is he, one of my enemies mother ?" pointing her head on the way Michael went
"Listen to your hearth, it will tell you what you need to know"
"Lets go, i want to see my sister"
"Im afraid that your journey ends here, my dear. You need to wake up"
"But mother i thought..."
"We will keep you safe, my dearest one"

"No.. wait please.. i need to go.." she waked up with a start, tears rolled from her face

"Hey, hey calm down. Im here, with you"
"Michael ? What.. where am i ? What time is it ?"
"Calm down, my love. Its 3 in the morning. I was in the kitchen when i heard you crying out my name. It was only a bad dream do not worry yourself with it" he sat next to her, caressing her face
"It was so real... By the Goddess it was so real" more tears rolled from her face, Michael quickly kissed them away, huging her, her head now resting on his chest, he slowly caressed her hair.
"This is real, my love. This and nothing else, alright ?" gently kissed her, their tongues danced their private dance in each other mouths. When the kiss ended, she whispered to him
"I must go Michael. Its too late"
"I wont let you go anywhere in this state. First you calm yourself, then i make us some soon breakfast, and then i will acompany you home. Alright ?" hugging her, he kissed her lightly on her lips a few times, she smilled, feeling so safe in his arms
"I fear none of those things are possible, Michael. I need to go before im missed"
"They can wait a few hours, right ?"
"Well .."
"Please.. i will beg if you want"
"You.. uh, alright"
"Perfect. I will get us something to eat" as he stood, she gently grabed his hand, forcing him to sit back onto his bed
"No.. lets just, lie here. Together"
"Whatever my love wishes"
They lie together in his bed, staring at eachother, caressing themselfs. They talked to eachother, simple things. Artists, music, everything not so much important. It seemed like hours, then suddenly the door bell interupted their conversation. Cursing under his nose, he felt rage building inside of him, she smiled at him, caressing his jaw with her fingers.
"Who the hell is it at this time ?"
"It maybe important. Go on, see who it is" he stand from the bed, dressing his shirt
"One moment, my love. Be right back" he kissed her lightly on her lips, she gripped his shirt, bringing him for one, last, long kiss
"Dont be long" he smiled to himself, shaking his head
He dressed himself, walking to the door to answer the bell. She wraped the blanked around her, walking to the window, staring at the night. She could hear Michael arguing with a woman, by her voice, she could tell that her age was near fifty, maybe sixty. As she listened to their conversation, she smiled to herself, with little embarrassment. Then she saw some photos. There were some little girls on it, by the looks, she could tell they were his sisters. On the other one, was his mother, on other his father and grandmother. She smiled to herself. But then, she saw a ornament ring.. gold, with text carved in it, "Always together"
"I think that next time, we should be more...quieter"
"What is it ?" she held the ring tightly in her hand, nearly crushing it
"Nothing important"
"Tell me..."
"Thats..well.. thats my weding ring"
"Yes, i knew this was too perfect... " she throwed it at him, and started to dress herself
"Wait, please" he grabed her hand, forcing her to look at him
"Let me go..." she stared at him, her eyes full of venom
"Not until you hear me out"
"Why should i ? Go to your wife, i think she will be very happy to hear you out.. Now, Let me go"
"I didnt said i have a wife, did i ?"
"Always toghether.. dont make a fool of me..."
"So beautiful when youre angry.. those eyes, i can watch them all day long...Cmon, slap me. Make yourself feel better"
She did..but it wasnt a slap, it was a punch. He started to laugh
"Idiot.. " he grabed her and started to kiss her neck slowly
"Yes ? What else am i ?" his hands playing with her breasts
"F..fool.. .ah.. pathetic fool" now moaning
"And ?" one of his hands stoped and started its journey to her wet core
"You..oh, goddess..Bastard...goddamn bastard" a litte bit further
"Oh ?" he inserted one of his fingers into her
"Bastard that makes me feel passion.. that touches me in a way only he can, only he knows where to touch, where to bite, where to lick, to make me completely in his mercy.."
"Do you love me ?" he asked, his eyes full of hope
"What ?"
"Is this a game for you ? Do you feel only passion towards me ?"
"No.. there is something else too.. i cant tell what"
"Tell me...only me" he whispered into her ear, her eyes closed
"I can't..."
"You can feel it too, right ? Im not loosing my mind...You can feel it"
"Yes.."
He huged her, kissed her and put her on his large bed..He took the ring and put it in its place. He was indeed using it as a reminder of how people, especialy humans, act. She called him back to bed. He was lying next to her, playing with her hand

"Who was it ?"
"Hm ?"
"The door"
"My neighbor..we, well you, woke her up"
"Me ? What..."
"She heard you screaming..I was that good hm ?"
"Idiot..."
"A betrayer.. thats the right name for her..for my wife"
"Betrayer ?"
"She ran off with my best friend.. my mom warned me about her. About her acting. I wanted to change that. I wanted to change her. As you can see, it did not went very well...it was, long ago"
"Why are you still married then ? And the ring ?"
"To remind myself not to try change people.. they will always be the same, no matter how hard i try"
"It looks old.."
"Its a .. family heritage.."
He got up, watching the streets from his window..It was time

"He told us how ruthless you are..for our kind.. when i first saw you, 600 years back, you were so calm. First i wasnt sure if its you but...now i know"
"What ?"
"I was trained to hate you..Lucian told us stories of you..You killed alot of my good friends.."
"You...."
In a second, Selene grabed her gun and pointed its head toward Michael...she could see dissapointment in his eyes mixed with fear and ... love ?
"You're one of them ? How is it that i couldnt ..."
He opened the drawer and took a smal vial, which contained a red liquid..
"Kills the stench, so your kind can't detect us..Latest technology.."
"Impossible"
"Do i need to change ?"
"Savage beast !!! I will kill you !" he charged at her, smashing her to the nearest wall
"Do it !!!..everything i told you was true !!!..now that you know who or what i am, you will leave me !! Kill me now so i dont need to be without you evere again !!!

he yelled at her, his eyes full of anger. Her eyes were now in their electric blue form, angry as well. He felt something sharp near his neck. Selene was very quick. She had managed to pull her knifre from her back pocket and put it near his neck without him even noticing..nice

"You remember what i told you in the metro station ?"
"I do..."
"Then kill me...or, listen "
"Why should i ? "
"Because i love you..and you love me.. we both know it"
"Speak"
"I was told that you hate us because we killed your family..yes ? We were hunting near your house, that is true, but we didnt hunt humans..Not the innocent ones anyway.. I got separated from our group and saw you in the lake..with that boy.. I remember what he wanted to do to you.. You were crying, yelling at him to stop. Nobody could hear you, he made sure of it, didnt he ? Your house was so far away..He had it all planed.. Do you remember what happened to him ?"
"Something grabed him...i found him in pieces.....that was you ?"
"I tore him to shreds..i was so hungry but i didnt taste him..i couldn't..i wanted you to see him"
"You...saved me...why ?"
"Like i said, we were hunting near your house..I saw you many times, mostly alone with a book..I fall for you the instant i laid my eyes on you. When he took you, when he violated you, i let go of myself. I was so angry, when i saw him lying there on you, taking away your innocence...It was mine to take...YOU were mine to take !!" his mouth inches away from hers..eyes staring into each other
"I...I should thank you but..." she was interupted
"If i would be faster i could have prevented him from doing it...i wanted to talk to you many times, but the leader of our group...has forbid me to do it. You ran away, searching for your home but it was already dark.. and raining. I remember the night perfectly..you-"
"I found our house burning... horses were killed, sister lying in the dirt before our door, with her neck snaped open, i could still hear my nieces, my mother...they..i was too late. Father tried so hard, but he couldnt do anything..."
"What else do you remember ?"
"I found my father in a pool of his own blood..someone grabed me a huged me, whispering that its gonna be alright.."
"Viktor ?"
"Y..yes"
"He is the one that done this to you, yes ? He made you one of them.."
"To avenge my family...to kill YOUR kind !!"
"No..he made you his tool for his own vengeance..He hates my kind, because of his daughter"
"What vengance !! He had no children..what are you talking about beast ?!"
"He had a daughter, she fall in love with one of us. Lucian. She was pregnant. Viktor found out and captured them both. He gave her a choice.. Either get rid of the child, or both of them will gonna be killed. She loved Lucian, and their unborn child. So, she made her choice. Sonja was killed before Lucian's very eyes..Viktor executed her throught the sun. He purified her...Lucian escaped and swore vengance to all vampires, as did Viktor to all Lycans"
"Lies...You want me to turn on Viktor !!"
"Look into my eyes Selene, you know im telling the truth.."
"No...no,no no no no no !!!"
"Shh.." he huged her, holding her tightly..protective
"This can't be...no..he didnt.."
"My pack was searching for me that night. I was staring at the lake, thinking about you..If i knew what he did to you..how he hurt you... i would have smashed his head over a rock. I can't let you go back there Selene..i lost you once already"
"Let go of me..."
"Selene.."
"LET GO OF ME !!" she yanked from his tight embrace
"Baby please..."
"I swore my oath to him...he was..smiling when i told him i will kill every Lycan alive..He will pay" he could hear her sinister laught, he found it incredibly alluring
"The sun will soon rise..Stay here with me please"
"No..they will be looking for me.. I can't let them be suspicious"
"You have a plan ?"
"Mhm" she noded her head yes
"Give me a minute to find my keys..i will acompany you"
"I never said i want to be with you, Lycan. You told me the truth, but im still sworn to kill your kind. My blood demands yours" he knew what was going to happen..no, it wont end this way
"You will need my help Selene..Besides, i will not hurt my Mistress..I already told you, if you want to kill me, do it"
"Why do you call me that ?"
"You stole my hearth 600 years back. You still have it. Even when you want to kill me, i can't do anything about it. You are my Mistress, the one i need to survive"
"Michael i..."
"Let's go..we are wasting time"
"Thank you"

-Near Ordoghaz-

"Thats close enough. You can't go any further..They will kill you"
"Or i will kill them..they hurt you..All of them. I want their blood" he stared at her mansion..eyes slowly turning black but Selene took his head into her hands, forcing him to look at her
"Look at me Michael..They will suffer by both my and your hand"
"Yes..No one hurts my mate and lives to gloat about it.."
"Your...what do you...." he silenced her with a kiss, a simple kiss
"I love you..i will be waiting for you tomorrow. Same time, same place" he took her hand and kissed her again..then he disapeared into the night
"I love you too ...." she whispered quietly into the night
"What have you got yourself into Selene ?" ......


Thats it lol...sorry if it sucks and sorry for any mistakes..feel free to leave a comment or ...bah whatever :)
Sign up to rate and review this story