Categories > Movies > Underworld > Symphony of Love and Pain

Deadly passion

by wampragos 0 reviews

enjoy

Category: Underworld - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Michael,Selene - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2013-03-31 - 3954 words

0Unrated
It was a deep,male voice that startled her. Her eyes scanned the area, searching for the source.
"Show yourself !!" her Berettas in both hands, ready for battle
"There is no need for this Selene. I am not your enemy after all. Quite the opposite realy. We have things in common"
"Like what ? Im not stalking in shadows like a coward !!"
"We both want that bastard death. That, and the Coven killed. I propose an Aliance between us"
"Lucian ?"
A rather small man was now present behind her. She could smell the stench.
"Correct.."
"That was your plan ? You send someone who cares for me to corupt me, and then you show yourself from the shadows ? I thought you're a fighter, not a manipulator like this !!"
"That whelp is not of my clan, Vampire. We left him, years ago"
"Why ?" Selene was stuned. Why did they left him ?
"We trained him as an Assassin. He was trained to kill you. There was so many oportunities he could take. You should already be dead, but that stupid whelp couldn't do it.He could not lay a finger on you. He was useless. So we left him. Useless shit." Anger was present in her eyes..
"Don't you dare call him like that ever again Dog !" Barrel of her gun aiming at his head
"You want to fight me ? Listen ! I want an Aliance with you, not fight !"
"Call off your dogs, then we talk"
"There is no one here"
"CALL.OFF.YOUR.DOGS !!" if her eyes could kill, the whole area would be a graveyard right now
"Ugh..fine" Lucian waved his hand, sending away everyone except Raze, his bodyguard
"And him ? "
"Fight him, show me your worth, Vampire"
"Master ?"
"Fight her !!"
"As you command. C'mon, bloodsucker !! Its time to crush you !!" he changed into his Lycan form
"Shut up, dog" Selene prepared one of her Beretta in her hand, and in the other one, she had her trusty Silver Katana named Kasumi

Lycan dog charged at her, with his massive form, one hit and she is done with. Selene was a swift attacker. Hit and run tactics were very effective. He tried to grab her but she jumbed, kicking him in head, landing swiftly and then charged at his legs with Kasumi. One of his leg was hurt badly, but he managed to stand and again, charged. Selene repeated her attack, and when she landed, preparing another charge attack, she felt a blade on her throath. From behind her, Lucian drew his hidden blade and grabed her from behind, allowing Raze to directly hit her. She couldn't move. This was it.

"This is the great Selene ! Pathethic !!" Lucian growled at her ear
"Two on one ? Hardly fair, dog" called a very familiar voice. Selene smiled as Lucian was stabed from behind by two little dagger like blades. It was Tisiphone. Selene was free and finished Raze by shooting a few more silver bullets on him. The dog is done with. He fall to his knees, inhaling sharply. Lucian was screaming in pain as Tisiphone held her blade in his stomach
"Call of your guard dog, like a good little boy"
"Bloodsucking bitch !!! Aah..it burns !!"
"Silver in your veins ? Ah, ofcourse it burns haha !"
"RAZE !! STOP !! Bitch..aah..Selene !! We will talk later !! FUCK !! aah !!" they both left the area, screaming in pain.

Tisiphone cleaned her blades, and Selene quickly picked up Kasumi and she hide it in its place. This blade was somehow very special. All you need is its handle because the blade was build inside it. You could see small carvings on it. Runes and names. Tisiphone asked once about this blade. Selene told her its very special. It was build by her father, just for her. The blade itself was very special, it could not be broken by any means. Her father once told her that when she found the silver ore he used to create this blade, full moon was on the sky, and there was a huge mist. He was sheparding his herd of sheeps and got lost in the woods. He was a very skilled woods guide but now, thanks to this huge mist, he couldn't find a way out. When he found the silver ore, he was paralyzed. This place, it was beautiful. Near the ore he found notes, something like blueprints of a blade he never before saw. The desing looked very exotic. When he got home, the mist have disapeared. He started to work on this blade without a break. He was so determined to finish it, no matter what. And when he did, he was stunned. He never saw something so...powerful. Selene once found this blade, and asked father what is it. The blade was named Kasumi, because of the mist that surounded it. It was created for Selene only. She fall in love with it instantly. Since that day, Selene trained her swords fight every day avaiable. Day or night, it didnt mattered. Her father wanted to give her the blade the day, she will be married. But fate, and Viktor, chose differently. When her family died, centuries ago, Selene found a way to upgrade its power. By her blood. The blade became more deadly when it felt Selene's blood on its hilt. It could cut anything. It was her weapon.

Her Kasumi, Blade of the Bloody Mist, future slayer of Viktor and guardian of her lover, Michael.

"What on earth are you doing here, Tisi ?"
"Protecting you ofcourse. What was that all about ? What did they want with you ?"
"What do you mean ? They just attacked"
"You dont fool me Selene, i know how you fight. Those two wouldn't stand a chance if you were fighting on full power. Your blade wasn't even active !!"
"I had no reason to activate it Tisi. Those two were easy targets. I would have killed them by now if you wouldn't show up. Besides. They wouldn't kill me"
"What ?
"They wanted me alive."
"Selene...he was ready to charge you in his full form. He would have killed you !"
"Later Tisi, im tired..Later in my chambers alright ? Lets go home"
"What are you hiding ?"
"Later"

-inside Ordoghaz

"Just look at them. Shouldn't they be sleeping ? Its already sunrise" Tisiphone asked, watching the whores smoking and drinking, preparing for sleep
"Leave them. Come to my room when youre finished reporting alright ? I need to talk with you"
"Well, alright. You seem, worried"
Tisiphone asked, looking back at Selene, but she was already gone.

Going to her room, Selene wanted nothing more than just throw herself on her large bed. She saw two guardsmen by her room, wondering whats wrong she quickened her steps.
"Kraven wants to see you. We were told to bring you in by force if its needed"
"Is there a reason for this ? Im tired "
"We're just doing our job Selene. Come with us please"
"Uh..alright"

Kraven was at his desk, drinking either wine or blood. Maybe both.
"I asked you to come tonight. Erika told me you refused..Why ?"
"I had more important things to do, than to listen to your nonsense Kraven"
"A little more respect !! Im your Clan Leader !"
"You are nothing !! You get this place because you lick Victor's boots every moment avaiable !! Everyone knows about it !! So stop playing all bad and thought on me because it wont work !! You are a worthless, piece of shit !! Thats what you are !!"
He stared at her in rage. He was about to hit her when she noticed his hand and grabed it, twisting it, making him groan in pain. No way this son of a bitch is gonna hit her.
"Try it again and il kill you. Your whore tried it, she failed. You too. Stop it. Just leave me alone !!"
"You are mine !!" he yelled at her. She let out a slight laught
"Im not, and never will be interessted in you !!" he sniffed the air. What a terribe stench !!
"You smell like a wet dog..."
"Lycans attacked us on our way home"
"Us ?"
"Me and Tisiphone"
"I see...reason ?"
"They had no reason !! They just attacked !!"
"You're not allowed to leave this house understand ?!"
"WHAT ?!! WHY ?!!"
"Its an order !! Now, dissmised !!"
"Idiot..." she slamed the door behind her, storming to her room

"Idiot..idiot...FUCKER !!" Selene throw her coat on bed, she then went to her table, she pour some blood into the silver goblet
"Il behave just please stop yelling !!!" a very familiar voice was teasing her
"Im in no mood for your jokes dammit !!" another goblet
"Whoa calm down...tell me whats wrong"
"That fucker..uh..i hate him so much" she throw the goblet on the wall
"I guess you're not talking about your Michael huh ?"
"Huh ?!"
"Sorry..i had to. So, Krave right ?"
"Bastard tried to hit me..." she stated, now alot calmer
"WHAT ?!! That pathethic piece of -"Anger was present in her voice
"I twisted his arm" Selene interupted her
"What ? Hahah good one..why did he tried to slap you ?"
"I may have told him he is a worthless piece of shit..."
"You're killing me !! ahaaha good one !!"
"I told him about the Lycans that attacked us.. he...didnt seem shocked at all..You know whats the best part ? Idiot locked me in detention"
"Whoa...he must have been angry as hell"
"Whatever... when the sun falls, im out of here.. I need to see Michael"
"Oh my...someone is deeply in love with a human. Well Selene, when will you marry him ?"
"He...he isn't a human Tisi" Selene stated very nervous. It has to be done.
"Wait..what ? So he is a vampire ? Uh.. a human was awesome !! Now its just...boring. Did you spoiled it Selene ? You turned him ?" Tisi was very confused. She thought that Selene didn't liked vampires.
"No...he isn't a vampire either"
"What do you mean n....no ? Oh goddess...Selene ?! This isn't funny you know !!"
"He is one of them..."
"W..what ? Ah i see where tthis is going !! Good one, Selene realy good one"
"Tisi im serious !!"
"You're telling me that you fall in love with a Lycan, and you didnt knew what he was ?"
"No..he masked his stench"
"But you hate them !! Everyone knows you hate them for what they have done to you !! How could you fall for a Lycan ?!!"
"Calm down !!"
"How can i Selene ? You, of all people...You taught me everything i know about revenge !! How could you do this to your family !!"
"It wasn't them ..."
"What ?"
"Lycans...they didn't killed my family. Viktor did"
"WHAT ?!!!!"
"Yes..thats how i acted too"
"Who..wha..how do you know this ?"
"He told me so"
"And you believe him ? A Lycan dog trying to convert you !!"
"I believe him Tisi. And you should believe me" Selene took Tisi's hand in her own
"I..this is hard !! You are telling me that one of our elders actualy killed your family ? Its just..i "
"I know...they will pay for what they have done"
"You have a plan, i take it ?"
"Not yet.. Viktor is still sleeping. I can't do anything about that"
"Kraven told us something when you were with Michael.."
"What ?"
"Amelia has been killed..they have to wake up Viktor because he is next after Amelia"
"Perfect. I can kill him while he is still weakened"
"And what next ? You kill him, they will execute you and you'll die...An amazin plan indeed !!"
"No..We will kill the whole Coven. Nobody will be spared"
"What ?" Tisiphone was shocked. Such anger.
"They all knew about this..My friends and family." Selene said sarcastically
"What about me ? After this plan of yours is done, i have nowhere to go !"
"You will go with me. Its this simple"

"Selene this....are you sure about it ?"
"You dont need to help me if you dont want to Tisi. You know i never forced you to do anything"
"I want to help you. I owe you as much."
"I need you to discover Kraven's plans with Viktor. When will they try to wake him up. I need to talk to Michael, and you will come with me. He needs to know you're not our enemy. He is very protective over me. One faul stench and he would be capable of killing everyone in this city"
"So strong ?"
"Assassin"
"What ? But they...every Assassin was killed !!"
"Not this one it seems"
"Then im glad he's on our side"
"Indeed. We should get some sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a long night"
"Do you want me to stay here ? I could guard the door so you will get your sleep"
"Alright"
"Ok..goodday"
"Huh...yeah thanks"

Selene woke up with a smile on her face. She will finaly see him. The most amazin, the most sexiest man alive ! And he was interessted in her ! She dressed herself, and went down. Going down the stairs, she saw everyone was already eating.

"Why haven't you woke me up ?!" she yelled at them, taking her food and sitting to the table
"You were sleeping like an angel, my dear" a beautiful woman told her, giving her some bread
"But i have to prepare myself for today !!" Selene started eat hungrily
"And why is that ?!" tall man asked, horror in his eyes
"Because Nicholas and me are going to learn a few things..he's not very good in school, so il help him a little" a gentle lie..what could go wrong ?
"Nicholas ? That weird,silent sod ?"
"Oh father !!"
"Geez dad, leave her alone. I saw him, he looks nice to me" another female character responded, holding a small girl who was eating, and watching another girl eat beside her. Both girls were same age, and had a resemblance. They were twins.
"Darling, its just a help to a fellow student. Right dear ?" the eldest woman come near the man, kissed him on the cheek. They were a couple. Married couple. They were mother and father of this family.
"Ya grandpa !! Leave auntie Seli alone !!" both girls yelled in unison
"Every woman in this house has rise against me !! Where is my son-in-law when i need him ?!!"
"He went to the town again for the vet. Cattle has been acting very strange these few days. C'mon darling. Eat a little quicker" said Trisha to her daughter, which was sitting on her lap
"Ya mum" she nodded
"Haha slow one" her sister poked her to her hand
"Atleast im not as ugly as you !" she pointed at the nose of her sister sitting next to her
"Yu stupid !! We look the same!!" she smiled widely
"Awww !!" everyone at the table laughted
"Quiet you two !"
"Mkay mommy"
"You lose"
"Il get you the next round, just you wait !!"
"Haha sure you do..Auntie ? Will you teach me to ride a horse ? Pweaase ?"
"No !! She will teach me how to shoot from a bow ? Right auntie ?"
"No ! She wont !"
"She will !!" both of them yelled at eachother, Selene sighted and said
"Stop this my little monsters !! I can't today. Tomorrow alright ?"
"Aww..promise ?" Selene stand up and kissed them both on their cheeks
"Promise. Mum can i go ? I need to prepare myself"
"Go ahead love"
"Thanks !!" she stand up and went to her room

Her father followed her. Knocking at her door she heard her say
"Just a minute.im dressing"
He waited a few more seconds, then he heard Selene going to the door, opening it
"And where do you think you're going dressed like this ?" he went inside to her room
"Dad ! I already told you. Don't i look pretty ?" she turned so he can see everything
"You're beautiful, my little baby. You've grown so much. Do you like that boy ?"
"A little, yes"
"Alright..Where will you go ?"
" Um...he wanted to have some peace for me to teach him properly..so in the woods"
"Woods ? And that's a place for teaching?"
"Its peaceful there !!"
"And dangerous. Will you take some weapons with you ?"
"No..look at me. I can't have this dress on and wear weapons too !! Il look like an armory !!"
"Selene.."
"No father...no weapons this time. He will get scared and run away"
"Alright then but be careful alright ? I need your help tonight. Its about Kasumi"
"What of her ? I thought she is already done"
"I added some runes to her hilt. I want you to see her and tell me if you like her"
"Alright dad. Il be home soon to help you"
"Darling ? You have a guest !!" they both heard her mother yelling
"Father please ? He's waiting for me !! Can i go ? Please ?!"
"I dont know..." she kissed him on his cheek and went down stairs
"I still dont like him. You should find someone less...weird"
"Thats a bad thing to say about your future son-in-law, husband" his wife hugged him from behind
"Mother !!" Selene opened the door, found out that Nicholas is waiting for her. Her parents followed her throught the door
"Go, but be home before dinner !!
"Thanks dad !" she kissed him and her mother
"Bye both of you !!"

"Hey..." he bowed a little, showing his respect for her
"Hi !!" she hugged him tightly, they let go when Selene could feel her parent's eyes on her back
"You look...beautiful"
"Thanks..so..lets go ?"
"Oh..yeah yeah..Goodbye everyone !!"

He took her hand in his, smiling at her. She blushed a little, smiling back. Her parents were still watching.

"I don't like him"
"You don't like anyone near our daughter, my love"
"True..She have grown up a great deal. I guess we can wait arival of our next grandchildren heh ?"
"I feel so old when you say that"

-30 minutes later with Selene and Nicholas

"Ok, here we are" said Nicholas as he led them into the cleaning
"Where did you find this place ? Oh my, its beautiful !!" Selene stated as she watched the sky
"My good friend told me about it..it may be beautiful, but not as much as you" he blushed
"I..um hah..thanks alot. You're too kind. So, we can start"
"Yeah lets start this torture"
"Aww its not that bad"
"It is"

After a few hours of learning counting, Nicholas had finaly understand. He was right,it was a torture.

"So thats the way !! Geez...its realy hard"
"I know ..took me long enough to learn it on my own!"
"Thank alot Selene. My parents would have killed me if i would'nt do the final test" scratching back of his head, he looked at her and smiled
"Thats ok, realy. I enjoyed it" she smiled back
"I..um..do you wanna get..um..you want to do it again maybe ? Um tomorrow or so ?" he was so red..it was hard to breathe near her
"Yeah..ok.sounds good.But not tomorrow. I have promised my nieces il help them with their studies"
"Oh..ok..Hey !! There is a lake not far away from here.. Its so hot today. Wanna go swim a little ?"
"Well.."
"Pleaase ? Its gonna be fun"
"Ah..alright" She grabed his hand and smiled wildly as they went to the lake, A cute little romantic pair they were. Holding hands like that.

-few more minutes later near the lake

"Its huge" Selene watched the lake..it was getting dark
"Yeah.." She felt his hands shaking
"You know..you look very nervous. Is something wrong ?" she stepped before him, staring into his eyes, waiting for the answer. He hugged her, holding her tightly, whispering into her ear
"Its your fault. I can't think when im with you. I...i think i love you" he kissed her slowly. He was the most luciest man alive, kissing such a beauty. When he felt her lips respond to his, he smiled. When the kiss ended, he stared into her eyes..
"I-im sorry if its too early but..its the truth"
"I feel something for you too..." she whispered slowly, he almost didnt hear her
"You're saying that.."
"Yes. I think i love you too"
"Let go swim a little...Its so hot"
"Hah..y-yeah"

Selene, already started to undress herself and then jumped to the water. Nicholas stared at her in awe. She enjoyed it so much. He then felt a hand on his neck. A piercing pain in his chest as a long blade entered his body. Closing his eyes, he imagined Selene once again. There was a very deep laught as the person throwed his body into the woods. He watched as a female body emerge from the water. She was perfect. He couldn't wait for his time to show her how a real male acts.
"Ah..its perfect.. you should-..Nicholas ?" He was nowhere to find. Strange. He was here seconds ago. Selene went to her things to dress herself, when she heard a moan. She saw a small river of blood going from the little bush. She gasped in fear when she found Nicholas dead, cuted in half. As she turned, a face was mere inches away from her own. There was a sinister smile on his face. She wanted to scream but his hands covered her mouth as he stared into her eyes. She saw hunger. And anger. He throwed her on the ground, smiling down at his prey.
"Don't worry, you will learn to enjoy the pain" as he drew his blade to her neck
"What are you talking about ? Leave me be !!" she tried to kick him and run, but she couldn't
"Its easier to just give in.."
"Stop..please !!"
"Make me..."
This act destroyed her from the inside. When he took her, she wanted to die in that second. As he did these things to her, she cried. Screamed and begged him to stop. He wasn't listening at all, only laughted as he went deeper and deeper with every thrust. This day was supposed to be perfect. A dream. Now, its a nightmare. How could she look into her father's eyes after this ? He was about to take the blade and end her life. He held it against her neck again. Whispering how the pain will end soon. Then..his death weight was gone. He just..disapeared. She heard screams of pain, she wanted to see whats happening. She dressed herself quickly, taking a rock into her hand. Tears clouded her vision but she could saw another body. Teared to pieces. A lot of little pieces. Something killed, no, butchered him. Whe she heard cracks in the wood behind her, she froze. She was stuned.
That thing..killed this monster. And now it will kill me, thought Selene.
She could feel breath on her neck but she was too scared to turn. She was broken and scared. What could this, thing do to her ? Let him do whatever he wants. She then felt a pair of lips on her neck, adding tongue to the kiss. It felt..it felt very good. She loved the sensation. A pair of hands grabed her by her waist and she looked at them, she saw blood on them. This person saved her. She knew it was a male because of his figure. She could feel it pressing on her back. He then let go, and left. Selene turned to see him but she was too late. Tears were falling from her eyes. She didn't knew what to do, so she started running. Running home. To her family. To safety.

What a lie.


Ok, thats it...i hope you enjoyed..as usualy, leave comments if you dont understand or have some questions..thanks for reading :)
Sign up to rate and review this story