Categories > Games > BloodRayne > Bloodrayne Season one

Episode 24: Father vs. Daughter Part 2

by vega123 0 reviews

Is Rayne really defeated or does she have another trick up her sleeve.

Category: BloodRayne - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-01 - Updated: 2006-08-01 - 1635 words

0Unrated
(Rayne has fallen to the floor. She doesn't move a muscle and her eyes are shut closed.)
Luna: (crying.) She can't be dead. She just can't.
Severin: I hate to break to you Luna, but she is gone.
Luna: Don't say that! She's alive.
Kagan: (interrupting.) She's dead child, face it.
Shiva: it was a good battle.
Kagan: yes, now you die.
(Kagan walks towards Shiva and stops within ten feet from Shiva.)
Kagan: I will rip you apart for betraying me.
(Then Rayne starts coughing up blood and starts to move a little.)
Rayne: I'm not dead yet. He missed my heart.
Shiva: impossible. I never fail.
Kagan: don't worry, she can't move.
Rayne: I guess you don't know about my power.
Kagan: what power?
(Rayne powers up and activated her blood rage. Her bones heal and she is more powerful. She looks at Kagan with her fierce red eyes.)
Kagan: so this is how you beat my top children.
Shiva: then this battle is still on.
Kagan: then I'll let you two continue.
Shiva: (to himself.) Fuck, I wasted a lot of power in that last attack. How could she recover so fast with this power? She is not normal. I must give it my all.
Rayne: lets go Shiva. (She hisses at him.) This is the final round.
Shiva: before we continue, it has been an honor fighting you,
Rayne: thanks.
(Shiva disappears and gets behind Rayne. He goes for a kick, but Rayne dodges and slices his ribs. Shiva holds his ribs, Rayne takes another swipe, but Shiva grabs her arm. Then he grabs the other. Then he head bunts her. Then she does the same and Shiva lets go. Then Rayne jumps in the air and kicks Shiva in the mouth. Shiva falls to the ground.)
Rayne: had enough.
Shiva: (to himself.) I have one chance to finish her. I need to do my attack again. This time I won't fail.
(Shiva struggles to get to his feet.)
Rayne: give up already.
Shiva: never.
(Then Shiva splits into three beings. The middle image starts speaking.)
Shiva: two of us are only illusions. You have to pick the right one, if you don't than I will do my ultimate attack on you while you attack the wrong one.
Rayne: a game of chance.
(Rayne charges at the three. Then from behind Shiva appears ready to do his attack, but Rayne quickly turns around and stabs him in the gut.)
Shiva: how did you know?
Rayne: I sensed that the three Shiva's were not you. When I'm at this stage my sense increases.
(Rayne pulls out her blade and Shiva falls to the ground and holds his wound.)
Shiva: I have lost. Finish me off.
Kagan: finish him.
(Rayne looks at Kagan, then at Shiva. She raises her blade, but stops.)
Shiva: do it. It is an honor to die in battle.
Rayne: I don't kill people who deserve to live, maybe before I did, but after my adventure to get here, I have change.
Severin: you have become stronger and discipline Rayne.
Rayne: thanks Severin. (She pauses.) Luna your alright.
Luna: yes I am.
(Shiva is confused and gets up to congratulate Rayne.)
Shiva: good fight, but next time it will be different.
Rayne: I'll hold you for that.
(Then Kagan appears from behind Rayne, Kagan raises his sword, but Shiva blocks it protecting Rayne.)
Shiva: you snake.
Kagan: your dead.
(Kagan kicks Shiva and sends him through a wall.)
Rayne: leave him alone!
(She punches Kagan, but it doesn't effect him.)
Kagan: your losing power.
(He grabs Rayne and knees her in the gut. She falls to her knees holding her gut, then she looks up with anger.)
Kagan: well do something.
(Rayne tries to slice him, but her grabs the blade and breaks it. Rayne jumps back.)
Kagan: one blade done.
(Then Kagan charges with his sword and jumps in the air, he comes down swinging his sword, but Rayne blocks it with her last blade, but it doesn't hold. The blade breaks.)
Rayne: shit.
(Then Kagan grabs her by the face and slams her on the ground. Then he does it again multiple times and throws her across the room in Severin's direction.)
Severin: Rayne your losing power.
Rayne: I know.
Kagan: what's the matter daughter? You said your going to make me pay, look at you now.
(Rayne charges at Kagan. She punches him twice in the gut.)
Kagan: you bitch!
(He swings his sword, but since the sword is heavy Rayne jumps over it, kicking Kagan in the face. Scratching his face with her heel. Then she kicks his sword out of his hands and lands across the room.)
Kagan: smart.
Rayne: don't flatter me.
(Rayne starts to punch furiously and fast in his stomach. He starts to grunt after each blow. Then Rayne grabs him and throws him across the room.)
Rayne: had enough?
(Kagan gets up laughing.)
Kagan: you fool. I have been just toying with you. I'm going to show why I had the shroud fused with me.
(Kagan raises his palm to the ceiling and shoots a beam of energy through the ceiling. A makes a hole showing the night sky.)
Rayne: (surprised.) What was that?
Kagan: I can shoot solar energy out of my hands. I have the power of the sun in my hands. This is how Ferril died.
Rayne: (to herself.) How can I beat him with that kind of power?
Kagan: now that you know you can't win. I'll give you an offer. Join me.
Rayne: I rather die instead.
Kagan: forget the past. With you on my side I'll be unstoppable. Stop protecting these mortals, but wait one of them has deceived you.
Rayne: what are you talking about?
Kagan: the little girl. She is not human.
Rayne: I have noticed that.
(Luna hears this.)
Luna: not human, what does he mean?
Kagan: (looking at Luna.) You're a werewolf!
(Luna is shocked and understands why she was treated bad.)
Luna: I'm a monster. (She cries.)
Rayne: (in disbelieve.) That can't be.
Kagan: don't let her fool you, when she becomes her age, she will transform and consume flesh.
Rayne: (to herself.) now I have a problem. Brimstone won't except her. She is harmless now, but in the future she will be my enemy. Vampires and werewolves don't mixed.
Kagan: now you know the truth.
Rayne: I'll deal with her later, but you have made me more angry!
(Rayne runs towards Kagan.)
Kagan: I gave you a way out and you didn't take it, now you have to die!
(He fires the solar energy, Rayne jumps out of the way and comes down, kicking Kagan in the face. Kagan gets stunned.)
Rayne: you will have to get me by surprise, to hit that slow attack.
(Then Ephemera grabs Rayne from behind.)
Rayne: get off me.
Kagan: you fell for it.
(Kagan powers up.)
Rayne: (To her sister.) He'll kill you too.
Ephemera: as long as your're dead, then I'll be satisfy.
(Kagan fires. The blast goes through both of them. They both fall.)
Kagan: it's over! (He screams.)
(Luna looks at Rayne and tears.)
Luna: this is my fault. She is doing this for me.
Rayne: don't give up Luna.
Kagan: impossible!
(Rayne has a hole in her stomach.)
Rayne: I won't give up, until your dead.
(Kagan walks to his daughter and grabs her head.)
Kagan: then I'll fry your head...
(Kagan lets go, he feels pain and backs away.)
Kagan: fuck! The shard is acting up, every time I do that attack it hurts my body, I need to heal.
(Kagan raises his hand and a fountain of blood rises from the floor.)
Severin: what is that?
Kagan: this fountain heals all vampires, as soon as I heal up, I'll shoot one more blast and kill her.
(Kagan goes into the fountain and starts to recover.)
Severin: I have to do something.
(He sees a light from the hole in the ceiling.)
Severin: it's a full moon. Luna look at the sky.
Luna: what, the sky?
(As she looks she gets stronger and meaner, she starts to howl and breaks the chains. Then she breaks Severin free.)
Kagan: what the hell?!
(Luna looks at Kagan viciously. Kagan gets out of the fountain only half healed.)
Kagan: you little brat. I'll end your life now.
Luna: (angry.) You hurt Rayne, now you have to pay.
Kagan: you have no chance to beat me.
(Luna charges at Kagan and head bunts him in the stomach. He falls to the ground and is out of air. Meanwhile Severin takes Rayne.)
Rayne: what are you doing?
Severin: I'm putting you to heal in the fountain. Me and Luna will keep him busy.
(Severin places Rayne in the fountain. She starts to heal.)
Kagan: you little bitch!
(He gets up and slaps her, sending her across the room. He runs towards her and grabs her. He slaps her again.)
Kagan: take that. (He slaps her again.) Do you like that?
(Luna starts bleeding.)
Kagan: you are weak!
(He throws her down, then he raises his leg to stomp her, but Severin shoots him in the head.)
Kagan: you!
(Kagan's eyes turn red.)
Severin: come on you son of a bitch.
(Kagan appears behind Severin. Kagan punches him. Severin falls.)
Kagan: Brimstone has been a pain since day one, you people have killed my kind.
Severin: it was good for the human race.
Kagan: you turned my daughter against me.
Severin: you did that yourself.
Kagan: enough, Brimstone dies today.
(Severin gets up and throws a punch and misses, then Kagan grabs him and throws him. Severin slowly gets up, as Kagan is powering up to blast Severin.)
Kagan: good bye Severin!
Sign up to rate and review this story