Categories > Games > BloodRayne > Bloodrayne Season one

Episode 25: Father vs. Daughter part 3

by vega123 0 reviews

The last episode of season one. what will happen to Rayne? what will happen to Luna? will Kagan die?

Category: BloodRayne - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-08 - Updated: 2006-08-08 - 1483 words

0Unrated
(Kagan gets ready to fire, but from behind Rayne with all her might punches a whole in Kagan's stomach. Then she kicks him sending him across the room.)
Rayne: Severin, take Luna and get out of here now.
Severin: you may need my help.
Rayne: you have done your part, I'll finish him. Now go!
(Severin picks up Luna. She is unconscious. He starts to leave and he looks back at Rayne.)
Severin: good luck.
Rayne: hey Severin, thanks for everything.
Severin: your welcome.
(Kagan starts to get up. Rayne notices.)
Rayne: get out of here now.
(Severin exit's the throne room with Luna, as Rayne and Kagan are left alone.)
Rayne: it's just you and me.
Kagan: you punch a hole in my back!
Rayne: sorry about that, but I saw an opening.
Kagan: no one does that to me!
(He fires another beam, but misses. He falls to the ground.)
Kagan: (to himself.) I need to heal.
(He looks at the fountain. Then he makes a run for the fountain and Rayne blocks his path.)
Kagan: get out of the way.
Rayne: make me.
Kagan: fine then.
(Kagan swings his right fist, but Rayne blocks it. Then she grabs him and slams him in the fountain. A loud splash is made. Then Kagan grabs her and pulls her in the fountain. Both are cover in blood. They both stand up and stare at each other.)
Kagan: you could have been something better.
Rayne: I am better. Better than you.
(Kagan gets angry and swings rapidly at Rayne. He is missing badly. Rayne then connects with series of punches and kicks. Kagan stumbles to the floor.)
Rayne: look at you. Your nothing.
(Kagan grabs Rayne by the neck and slams her. Then he starts choking her. Rayne starts struggling.)
Kagan: this is how I killed your mother. I strangled her.
(When Rayne heard this she clinched her fist and scream an horrific scream. Her eyes turned dark red and she felt stronger.)
Kagan: this power. I shouldn't kept my mouth shut. The more angry she gets, the more powerful.
Rayne: you bastard!
Kagan: I can't hold her.
(Rayne breaks free and upper cuts Kagan out of the fountain.)
Rayne: I'm going to destroy you!
(She hisses loudly at Kagan. Kagan does the same. They both charge at each other. They both lock hands in a test of strength.)
Kagan: I won't let you win. It's my time to rule this earth!
Rayne: your reign of terror ends today!
(Rayne over powers Kagan and twists his arms.)
Kagan: I give up. Show mercy, I'm your father.
Rayne: (crying.) Did you show mercy to my mother?
(She twists harder and he falls to his knees.)
Kagan: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Rayne: sorry isn't going to bring her back.
(She twists even tighter.)
Kagan: I can bring her back.
(Rayne listens.)
Kagan: I have the right rituals to do this.
Rayne: your lying.
Kagan: believe what you want, but if you kill me, then she'll be gone forever.
(Rayne lets go.)
Kagan: you did the right thing!
(He slaps her and then she falls. He puts his palm over her.)
Kagan: your are such an idiot, your weakness is your emotions. You fell for an old trick.
(He gets ready to fire, but suddenly from behind Shiva slices Kagan's arm off with Kagan's own sword. Kagan yells out a scream of pain and fall to his knees.)
Shiva: you don't deserve to live.
(Rayne gets up and Shiva throws the sword to her. Then Shiva sits on the floor to rest.)
Kagan: I'm helpless daughter. it's not honorable.
Rayne: you don't have honor.
(She raises the sword.)
Rayne: this is for my mother!
(She slices Kagan's head off. His head goes flying, as his body falls to the ground twitching. Then it stops and the battle is done.)
Rayne: now mother, you can rest in peace and I can keep living without regret.
(The tower starts to crumble and fall apart.)
Rayne: got to get out of here.
(Then she remembers Shiva and goes to his side.)
Rayne: we have to get out of here now.
(Then the last of Kagan's army comes in the throne room. They see Kagan dead. They get angry and look at Rayne.)
Rayne: when will this end?
Shiva: (Shiva interrupts.) Now.
Rayne: what do you mean?
Shiva: there's not enough time to fight them. You'll get crush by the castle.
Rayne: and you.
Shiva: I'll fight them off. Now leave through the hole in the ceiling.
Rayne: No, come with me.
Shiva: this is not goodbye Rayne. We'll meet again. Now go.
(Rayne smiles and leaves through the hole. Shiva gets up.)
Shiva: you all came when I'm in a bad mood.
(As Shiva fights them the tower crumbles and falls. Rayne watches as the tower stands no more.)
Rayne: now where's Severin and Luna?
(Then Rayne spots Luna and Severin.)
Rayne: how's she doing?
Severin: she is waking up.
Rayne: it's over. He's dead.
Severin: (patting Rayne on the back.) You did a good job.
Rayne: now what?
Severin: with Brimstone dead and Kagan dead. We have to close down.
Rayne: what about the Shroud?
Severin: it will evaporate. The Shroud was never full prove.
Rayne: so we go our separate ways then.
Severin: I guess so.
(Then Luna awakes.)
Rayne: your awake.
(Luna gets up and backs away.)
Rayne: what's the matter?
Luna: I'm sorry, but I can't go with you. I can't go with anyone, now that I'm a monster.
Rayne: we can work that out. For now you don't have to worry about that.
Luna: no! I will only be trouble for you. Eventually we will fight each other.
(Luna starts crying. Rayne tries to get closer, but Luna slaps her hand.)
Luna: thanks for everything, but I most go.
(Luna runs away crying. Rayne starts to chase after her. Severin runs after her. They go into the woods and Luna can't be found.)
Rayne: Luna come out, come out!
Severin: maybe it was for the better. In the future you might have killed her. That would hurt more.
Rayne: your right Severin, but I'm going to miss her. She opened my eyes, that everything is not about me and that I must protect the ones who need help. I hope she doesn't get in trouble, but how could we have lost her so quick?
Severin: remember, werewolves are just as fast as vampires.
Rayne: I feel bad.
Severin: don't be, you gave that girl the love she needed and Luna will never forget that. (He pauses.) Come on Rayne. Lets clean up the city.
Rayne: go ahead. I'll catch up.
Severin: okay, but hurry.
(Rayne looks back.)
Rayne: (to herself.) Good luck Luna. Maybe we'll cross paths again.

(Meanwhile Luna runs to the forest crying and bumps into a man with a hood. The man puts his hand out to Luna.)
Luna: thank you.
Man: (in a casual voice.) My dear Luna.
Luna: how do you know my name?
Man: don't worry. The time will come, but I must erase your memories of these past days.
(Luna screams as the strange man puts his hand out and erases her mind. She faints.)
Man: now she doesn't know what she is. She doesn't remember about the Dhampir or about any vampires. When she gets older her gift will serve me well. I will bring this world back to civilization! (He laughs.)
(Then he picks her up.)
Man: I know a lady who wants a daughter. You'll be that daughter and when you become your age, you'll help me on my quest. As for the Rayne, she will play a big role in my plan.
(The hooded man drops Luna on the porch and rings the doorbell. He disappears as the women sees Luna. The women has long brown hair. She is about 30 and is wearing normal cloths.)
Women: an orphan. I always wanted a little girl.
(The women brings her in. Luna awakes.)
Luna: who are you?
Women: I found you. Do you have parents?
Luna: no. I'm an orphan.
Women: would you like to stay with me then?
Luna: I don't know you.
Women: don't worry I'll take care of you and raise you as my own.
(She gives Luna soup and Luna eats it fast.)
Women: you were hungry.
Luna: can I have some more.
Women: off course.
(She gives her another bowl.)
Women: what's your name?
Luna: Luna.
Women: a wonderful name, my name is Elizabeth.
Luna: I'll call you mom.
(The women hugs Luna.)
Elizabeth: my prayers has been answered.

(Then from the Sky. The Hooded man is looking down at the house. All you can see is his eyes. One yellow, one blue.)
Man: enjoy your life now, because soon you will be apart of my family.
(He disappears laughing.)
Sign up to rate and review this story