Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New American Classic

8- Everybody Lies

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 3 reviews

Gerard and Hayley talk.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-04-02 - 946 words

1Exciting
-I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you, but with the beast inside there’s nowhere we can hide.-



**



“Are you sure you don’t want to watch the movie?” I asked, cursing myself once the words were out. Watch was a bad word to use, but listen sounded really stupid.

“I’m sure.” Hayley answered, softly.

“Did you want to shower?” I asked.

“Yes, but not right now.” Hayley replied.

“What do you want to do then?” I asked, gazing at her. She was laying across my bed. Her shirt had moved up slightly, revealing some of her flawless skin.

“I’m doing exactly what I want to do.” Hayley responded.

“And what’s that?” I asked, as I laid down beside her once again. Our arms touched. Her skin was soft. I kind of wanted to get closer, but I knew it was my hormones. I didn’t really know her, but she was hot, and I was a guy… so naturally, I couldn’t help the way my thoughts went.

“I’m pouting.” Hayley informed me, and with that said her lips formed a heartbreakingly adorable frown.

I couldn’t help but laugh.

Hayley’s frown deepened. “You’re laughing at me?”

“I guess I am.” I answered.

Hayley couldn’t keep a straight face, and soon she was laughing too. “That’s not fair.” She finally breathed out. “You hold all of the cards.”

“No.” I turned my attention up to the ceiling, feeling as if I was intruding on her privacy by staring at her with such dirty thoughts running through my mind. “I’m just really fucking good at bluffing.”

Hayley chuckled. “I was always bad at BS.”

“BS?” I laughed. “I haven’t played that game in forever.”

“Me neither.” Hayley admitted. “But every time I bluffed I got really nervous and started laughing like an idiot.”

“My little brother is really bad at that game. He does the same thing.” I commented, thinking of how Mikey always failed at lying when he was a little kid. “He’s become a better liar.”

“Haven’t we all?” Hayley asked. “I’m going to take a nap now.”

I got the message.

She wanted me to shut up.

So I did.



**

(Hayley’s POV)



I didn’t mean to be so rude, but Gerard was just so nice and I couldn’t handle that.

Not right now, not like this.

It wasn’t fair.

I wanted my dad, and I wanted to be in my bed. I wanted my favorite stuffed animals, and the peaceful smell of French vanilla that constantly circulated my bedroom.

I didn’t want to be in this situation. I didn’t like the loss of control, or the fact that each passing second brought me a second closer to whatever twisted fate Frank had in mind.

The room was quiet, aside from Gerard’s steady breathing and my own… more labored breathing. I was beginning to panic. I couldn’t help it.

“You okay?” Gerard asked.

“No.” I responded, honestly.

“Uncomfortable?” Gerard asked, shifting.

“I guess that term works.” I answered, trying desperately not to be a bitch. I didn’t want to attack the only person being nice to me. Then again the last thing I remembered was Mikey being nice… then I woke up tied up, with my head exploding in pain.

I was cautious towards Gerard, but he didn’t need to know that.

“I can’t make things better if you don’t communicate with me.” Gerard pressed. “Would you like a drink? Food? A… massage?” Was he flirting? I was surprised by the sudden offer.

“Massages are nice.” I mumbled, blushing. I felt the heat warm my face.

“Turn on your stomach then.” Gerard whispered. His voice deepened, and darkened… and my body responded, and not just by turning on my stomach. I felt something more primal, and instinctive stir within me.

Gerard’s hands were rough, as if he used them often. I thought of Frank, and his dreams… and it clicked. Frank had always been in to music, so it was probably a safe bet that Gerard was also in to music, and that was what they needed the money for. I summoned my bravery, “So, what instrument do you play?”

Gerard paused, before lightly applying pressure to my lower back. His hands had crept up my shirt, and the skin on skin affection was nice.

“I’m afraid I’m not very good when it comes to music.” Gerard lied. The lie was obvious. I could hear it in his voice.

“Guitar?” I took a random guess.

Gerard continued massaging. I moaned as his fingers worked out the kinks in my shoulders. “That feels good.” I informed him, and so he continued to focus in that area.

Gerard didn’t say anything, and so I continued. “What if I told you that I wouldn’t tell anyone?” I cleared my throat. “You could take my blindfold off and…” I trailed off, wondering if I was pushing too far.

I was.

“I’d say that everybody lies.” Gerard answered, as the searing touch of his skin against my own skin disappeared. “Get some sleep.”

The door closed behind him, and I was left all alone.



**



(I’m not entirely sure where I’m going with this. I’m in serious need of regrouping, and re-plotting. I changed my mind on what I was going to do before, and I’m kind of playing around with characters. Shall I even continue? Feedback please! I might re-write it from the beginning and take it in a different direction.)
Sign up to rate and review this story