Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Venom

Their Bite

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Every little whisper clung to my skin like leeches. He burned them away.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-04 - 493 words

0Unrated
I was shocked when the principal said I could start school. The reality of it hadn't quite sank into me until Ms. Jo was signing papers and took a list of items I'd be needing.

Most I had at home, but there were a few things I'd only heard of. A school ID, an agenda,lunch balance. All of this was an alien language to me. The principal smiled at me, her dark lipstick colored lips spreading to show a glowing smile.

My face burnt bright. Everything I needed and the school find came out to a total twenty-five dollars. Ms. Jo seemed pleased with the small cost and opened her billfold, pulling out the money.

She handed it to the principal, who took it and put it in an envelope with my name on it. "Welcome to Bensay, Frank." She said as we got up to leave.

"Thank you." I smiled at her, truly happy. For the first time in a very long time, I was happy And Ms. Jo couldn't take that from me.

I closed my eyes as we went back to the house and day dreamed about school tomorrow. My excitement clenched at my stomach that whole night and into the next morning when I woke.

The burn of it had gone subtle in my chest until I remembered. Freedom, no matter how short, was freedom.

And I craved it. I got dressed in a hurry and grabbed my new backpack. Ms. Jo said nothing as I ran out of the house, not even stopping for food.

Freedom. It was beyond the door. I was almost there. Mt hand was on the knob when her voice froze me.

"Frank. Remember the rules." She said from the kitchen.

"Yes, Ms. Jo." I said. This wasn't really freedom.

It was just a break with rules. Realizing that, my excitement seemed to fall apart. I swallowed and opened the door.

I went out to the front lawn and paused at the sidewalk. I'd never gone anywhere without Ms. Jo. But now....

Stepping into the middle of the sidewalk, I walked out the map I'd made in my mind yesterday. It took about nine and a half minutes to get there.

And, the second I set foot on the grounds, I heard it. All their whispers. They clung to me like some kind of . Like leeches.

When I finally saw him, I felt them all burn away. Gerard was sitting in the middle of a group of people, talking and laughing, at a table in the cafeteria at lunch.

I heard his laugh from where I sat alone, and it made me....happy. Hopefully, he'll find me. And I'll break one of the two rules.

I'll defy Ms Jo. I'll befriend Gerard. And, if she finds out......

If she kills me, it'll be worth it.







I really don't have time to name an AN, so R+R and all.

Hugs and Pizza,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story