Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Your Gone

When Your Gone

by MadelineWay 0 reviews

What happens when the love of Franks life moves away? I'm not good at summaries, so yeah.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-04 - 240 words

0Unrated
1. Fall For you
The first time Frank saw him, he fell in love. It was kinda funny how they met in the first place. It was right after lunch, Frank was opening his locker to grab his math binder. As he opened the locker door, a boy with red hair came running down the hall. WHAM! The boy slammed face first into the locker.
“Oh my god!” Frank exclaimed as the boy fell to the ground. “Are you—“
“DON’T TOUCH HIM! YOU MIGHT CATCH FAGG-IDIS!” Interrupted a jock. His name was Jerome, and he was a total prick. Jerome came up and kicked the red haired boy in the stomach. He yelped and scrambled to get up and run.
“Hwy, Fuck off Jerome!” Frank growled, his fists clenching.
“Shut the hell up gay ass.” He shoved Frank over, and spit on him before walking away. Frank just sat on the ground, glaring at Jerome.
“T-Thank you for standing up for me…” The other boy said, wiping tears from his eyes. His voice is cute, just like him! Frank though.
“Hey, it’s alright. Jerome’s just an asshole, and a complete homophobe. I’m Frank Iero by the way.”” Frank stood up and held his hand out to the shaking kid.
“I’m Gerard Way.” He took Franks hand and pulled himself up. Gerard smiled and kissed Franks cheek before walking away. Frank stood there, smiling like an idiot.
Sign up to rate and review this story