Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Your Gone

Your Gaurdian Angel

by MadelineWay 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-04-04 - 340 words

0Unrated
2. Your Guardian Angel
Three years later
Frank and Gerard were walking along a beach in California. Today was Frank birthday. His 18th birthday. He and Gerard had been dating three years now. People teased them a lot at school, but it didn’t bother them. Frank had been thinking about how nice it would be to have a house, married to Gerard, with a hundred dos when Gerard said:
“Baby, I got you a present!!” Gerard was wearing his cute little grin, and Frank loved it. Frank grinned wide when Gerard pulled out two Green Day tickets.
“Oh my god! Gerard!” He couldn’t find the words to express himself, so he just kissed him on the lips. Gerard laughed, kissing him back and wrapping his arms around the smaller boy. No, man. Gerard corrected himself. Gerard was still a couple months away from turning 18.
Frank suddenly pulled away. “Gerard! I forgot! I need to be home by six! My parents are throwing a party!” Gerard started to frown.
“Oh...” Gerard shifted feet uncomfortably. He had wanted to spend the night with his boyfriend. Then, frank started giggling.
“You’re invited too, silly! C’mon Gee! My parents LOVE you! They already consider you a son!”
Later that night they were both lying in Frank’s bed, cuddling. Franks parents knew they weren’t going to have sex. They wanted it to happen on their wedding night.
Frank stared up at his fan, thinking about the amazing day he’d had. Him and Gerard had spent the day at the beach, away from Jerome, then had come home for dinner, and then had chocolate cake! Mot much of the cake had ended up being eaten. Most of it ended up in everybody’s face. Frank laughed. His dad had taken cake and thrown it at Frank. Soon, it was an epic food fight! Frank was confident his life was going to be way better than it had ever been now that he had Gee, and he could get married soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story