Categories > Original > Humor > ONESHOT TRADE.

Win A Date With A Youtuber. (Decca oneshot.)

by MCR-99 1 review

:3 here you is Becca.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-04-06 - 863 words

0Unrated
Win A Date With A Youtuber.
Decca oneshot.


"Becca!" I heard Sadie scream in excitement in class, as the rest of the class snapped their heads around to stare at my abnormally-large-ball-of-craziness best buddy Sadie as she giggled in excitement. "Look what I found!"

"What?" I asked, and she tapped furiously on her computer screen. I looked at the website she was on, which was brightly coloured. In big, red letters read the title of the page.

Win A Date With A Youtuber!

All ya gotta do is put in your name, contact details and sign the Terms & Conditions.
Youtubers you could be going on a date with include:
danisnotonfire!
AmazingPhil!
kickthepj!
Crabsticks!

And many more! ENTER TODAY!


Me and Sadie squealed in excitement as we clicked on the 'Enter Now!' button and filled in the info we had to do. Then, we clicked submit and screamed and laughed with utter joy at the fact we could be going on a date with Dan and Phil.

* 2-3 weeks later *

"Becca! THE EMAIL CAME!" Sadie giggled, this time we were at my house, as she looked at her email.

"Well?" I looked up from my book I was reading, The Adventures Of A Fangirl, and saw Sadie's face smile widely.

"I got in! I won!"

I dropped my book and ran to my computer, going to my email as fast as I possibly, humanly could. In my inbox sat the email, and I clicked on it and read through. That one sentence stood out.

WELL DONE BECCA! YOU WON A DATE WITH DANISNOTONFIRE!

"Ahhhh!" I screamed in utter joy as I jumped around the room screaming in excitement. "I won! I'm going on a date with Dan!"

"I'm going on a date with Phil!" Sadie screamed along with me, and we happy danced. Well, it was a weird Harlem Shake, but who cared?

* The Pick Up. *

At seven o'clock on Saturday night, the doorbell rang. I ran down the stairs in my date-wear, opening the door to see a smiling 21 year old, my date for the evening. Mr. Dan Howell was on my doorstep, taking me , Becca Black, on a date. This is the stuff that happened in my wild dreams.

"Ready?" Dan asked, holding out a slightly tanned hand. I took it, smiling like a complete fool, and we made our way down the street.

"So, where are we going?" I asked. I actually managed to speak.

"Nowhere special. Just Nando's."

"Nando's? I love Nando's!" I smile, about to go into mad-crazy-fangirl-mode about the pizza place.

"Same!" Dan smiled too. This evening was going off great.

* The Actual Date! *

"Here is your pizza, Becca. Cheese and tomato right?" Dan asked as he set down the meal, and my drink, which was a Coke Zero.

"Yeah, that's right. Thanks Dan." I smile as I pick up a slice of pizza and took a big bite, the taste of melted cheese and warm tomatoes dancing on my tastebuds, which was pure heaven. I suddenly realised I was drooling, and smiled awkwardly.

"Oops." I giggle as I clear myself up. This evening was seriously going badly.

"No worries." Dan laughed along with me. "I'm like that half the time. The pizza here is one of the best."

"I agree." I say, mid-bite of my garlic bread. I then realised how rude it was to talk with my mouth full, so swallowed the food down, taking a sip of my Coke, before choking on the chill of it. Dan began laughing, and got out a napkin and dried my mouth.

"There. Clean." He smiled, which made me smile. I was having a bad case of bad-date-itis, yet Dan didn't care. Tonight was really going to be fun.

* Walking Home *

"Thanks for tonight Dan." I smile as Dan walked me home, the gentleman. He paid for our night's activities too, which was pizza, bowling and the movies. Then, we walked on the beach and watched the sun set. Now, in the moonlight, we were walking back to my small home. "I had fun."

"Same here." He smiled, his arm draped over my shoulders, keeping me warm. "It was a really nice night."

By now we were at my doorstep, the only light coming from the porchlight.

"It's a shame." I say. "This would be our only date, because you probably have loads of other dates to go to."

"Actually, I don't." Dan said. "All the girls wanted Phil anyway, or PJ, or Chris. No one goes for me, really."

"Well, I did." I smile, and Dan gives me a small little kiss. When he pulled away, I hugged him sweetly. "And, I'd love to see you again."

"Same. How about Friday? Seven PM?"

"It's a date." I grin, and open my front door, but not before watching Dan leave my front garden and set off down the road, then I get inside in the warm, and fangirl. Tonight was just, in fangirl speak, asdjklfl.

Well, that was spontaneous. And funny. and Spontane-funny.
Becca, did you like that? Sorry if it was a bit short but I haz a little writers block.
WAS IT FUN? DID YOU LIKEY? :3
Sign up to rate and review this story